Chapter 1 : The Beginning

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every morning the house will fill with loud voices. Eomma will shout from the kitchen to wake up all his 5 sons including his husband. 

"Seunghyun!! Wake up, son! Wake the youngers up too!" Eomma shouted while busy preparing the breakfast and obento (lunch box) for them. 

"Nee, eomma. I'm awake" the eldest answered. 

"Ji...Youngbae-ah.. wake up, go take your bath before Daesung and Seungri awake." Seunghyun shook the 2 while wearing his pants. 

They both wake up and take their bath since there's 2 bathrooms so they can finish up at the same time. Meanwhile, after finished dress himself with the school uniform, Seunghyun as a responsible eldest brother and son walked down to the kitchen and help Eomma with the cooking. 

"Eomma, what's menu for today?" Seunghyun asked while arranging 5 lunch boxes on the cabinet. 

"Its Bulgogi Kimbab for 4 of you and Kimchi Fried Rice for Baby Seungri" Eomma happily answered. 

"Whoa.. it must taste delicious" 

"Of course! I'm the chef right?" Eomma confidently said making both of them bursts into laugh joined my Appa who just came down. 

"Aigoo, what's so funny at this time hun?" Appa asked while sipping a cup of coffee waiting for his children for breakfast. 

Sharp 6:30 AM, everyone is sitting at the table ready for breakfast. Eomma still busy wrapping the lunch box for her children and asked the others to eat first.

"Seungri, why aren't you eating?" Appa asked and he pointed at Youngbae, which means he wanted his hyung to feed him without any voice coming out from his mouth.

"I already knew it, come let hyung feed you neh?!" Youngbae then shifted his seat with Daesung and feed Seungri. 

They all enjoy the breakfast including Seungri but Seungri can't pour out his feeling.

'I love this situation, I hope I can let my voice out. But it doesn't. it's okay, they still love me after all' Seungri speak only in his mind.

The whole family don't even know what problem Seungri is facing. Not even Eomma, Appa, his favourite hyungs, Jiyong and Youngbae. Why? because every day, at 7 AM everyone will leave the house for works and school including Seungri. And they will come back home late evening and night especially Eomma and Appa. They rarely spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter