Chapter 6 : Lego With Hyung

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri is the one who first wakes up this morning. They all having so much time at the park yesterday. Seungri jumped off the bed slowly avoiding Seunghyun and Daesung hyung awake. He then covers the two with the blanket again. He walked to the Twin hyung's bed and did the same. He walked to the bathroom and take his Panda towel and take his bath. After that, he walked down.

'Ahh, so hungry. What should I eat? Hmm' Seungri thought while climbing up the bar. He then saw the toaster beside the microwave and he notices there's sandwich bread beside him. Seungri then toasts the bread. While waiting, he took strawberry jam and fresh milk from the fridge. "Ding" the bread is ready. Seungri eats peacefully while sitting on the bar.

"What smell is this? Ahh, my stomach playing music already. Bae! wake up" Jiyong shook Youngbae 
"What?" Youngbae asked rolling on the bed. 
"Wake up.. I'm hungry maybe Hyung cook... "Jiyong stop when he saw Seunghyun hyung just out from the bathroom. 
"Hyung... have you cook breakfast?" Jiyong asked
"I just finish taking bath Ji" 
"Then who's cooking that spreading this smell?" Without any answer, Jiyong walked down and found Seungri on the bar

"Ri? What are you doing..?" He cut off when seeing Seungri munching his breakfast. 
~Hyung want some~ 
"Ri.. did you toast tbis by youngest?" and Seungri nodded smile widely. 
"Aigoo, Seungri wake up early today..Ya, you already breakfast Ri?" Seunghyun said while walking towards them. 
~Ri is hungry but Ri don't want to disturb hyung in sleep. So Ri toast this.. want some hyung?~ 
"Good boy.. it's okay hyung make it later. I want to cook for other hyung that is lazy.. not like you Ri.. am I right?" Seunghyun answer ruffling his hair and they both high five as agree. 
"Let's go.. sit at the sofa. How can you climb up here.. aish..." Jiyong lifted Seungri and sit him on the sofa
"Stay there.. hyung want to take bath. okay?"

After breakfast, Seungri brought all his lego box come down where all the hyung is watching TV. Seungri then place his lego boxes in front his hyung right on the coffee table.

"Ri? What are you doing? Hyung want to watch it." Daesung said. 
Seungri shook his head. 
~Hyung need to play with Ri today. No TV.~ 
all of them laugh
~Why hyung laugh? I'm serious~ 
" Nothing you're just too cute Ri. come play with hyung." Jiyong pull Seungri hand and play behind t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter