Chapter 63 : 2 Plus 1

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Why am I so careless?? Erghh just why?? If the kid in trouble because of my carelessness, I swear I'm gonna stop being a surgeon!' Dr Kim said in his mind frustrated. 

The reason why suddenly Dr Kim's focus got distracted because its the first time he did the corneal surgery after the last one he done to his nephew. But that surgery was not going well until his nephew was died due to affection, not because his careless. The moment still hunting him. He agree to do the surgery on Ri because he's the only surgeon left on duty that day.

2 weeks passed and today is the day all the hyungs including Dr Kim and his surgery team waiting for. To know either the surgery a success or ... a failure. But, what people do when they're happy? Cry in joyful right? That's the biggest issue for Dr Kim because, Seungri shouldn't cry at least for a month to prevent any affections during the healing time. 

"Seungri.. are you ready to see the world again?" Dr Kim sit on the chair beside the bed and he nodded while smiling. 

"I'll open the bandage okay but make sure you close your eyes okay?!" Dr Kim started to open up the bandage and Seungri shows thumbs up happily. As Dr Kim finished opened the bandage, 

"Seungri, now.. slowly open your eyes, don't force if you feel it's aching" he said assuring Ri to open his eyes and slowly Ri open his eyes but somehow he feel it does aching and his hand moved to rubbed his eyes

"No, no.. you can't rubbed your eyes.. As I said, don't force it if you feel it hurts"

Seunghyun, Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung that standing a bit far from the bed feel so tense when they saw Seungri want to rub his eyes but stopped by Dr Kim.

"Slowly, open your eyes Seungri.. keep calm, no need to rush" Seungri eyes fluttered slowly opens but he closed back 

~It hurts~ he said. Jiyong walked towards his maknae and kneel beside the bed and whispering at him 

"Shh.. its okay. Its just awhile" 

Seungri did takes quite long time to fully open his eyes and it hurts him so much but at the same time, he's very happy that finally he can see the world back. Especially the first person he see is his beloved Jiyongie hyung. And as expected, the first thing Seungri did was crying. 

"Shh.. shh.. please Ri, don't cry.. you'll effected if you cry.. please don't cry." Jiyong hugged him and rubbed his back. Luckily, his tears stopped flowing. After that, Dr Kim do some further check-ups and yeah, the corneal transplant went well and it fits Seungri's eyes well. 

"Ri, I miss you my little panda" Youngbae said smiling widely

"Hyung miss you more" Daesung added

"A-ani! hyung miss you most much more" Seunghyun said and they all laugh hard until Seungri choked his breathe for laughing too hard.

~Hyung..I love you~ Seungri make the heart shape using his chubby finger. And all the hyung was like "WE LOVE YOU MORE MAKNAE" 

After Seungri discharged from the hospital, everyone feel so light, relief a bunch of burden and no need to worry about their little panda anymore because Seungri has changed into the old Seungri again, the troublemaker , the cutest, the naughtiest panda ever. This one find day, they all decided to visit their Appa at the prison as yesterday was his birthday. Seungri was so excited and so happy that its not only visiting but they're welcoming their Appa home. Young-Hwan, their Appa finally relief from the prison.

~Hyung!! Ppali!! Appa must be waiting for us!~ Seungri said in a very exciting way.

"Ne, ne! Be patient please. Appa will wait for us, don't worry" Youngbae said and Jiyong come out of nowhere, lift Seungri and place that little naughty panda on his back or more accurate on his shoulder making Ri squirm a bit scared. 

"Are you that excited to welcome Appa home Ri?" Jiyong asked while running around the dining table. 

~Of course!! Ri missing Appa so much~ 

They all travel to the prison which is about 2 hours from their house by Seunghyun's car. Seungri is the brightest one among all of them. As he grew up, he knew that his beloved Appa is not wrong at all but only trapped in others bad attitude. Reaching the prison, Jiyong and Youngbae including Seungri stepped in the waiting area fist while the other two, went to park the car. Jiyong hand the off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter