Chapter 62 : Something wrong with this

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon Hee walked in the ICU room alone since her mother letting her go in first. With tears like rain pouring non stop, shaking hands and legs, her mind can't think about anything else than praying her beloved husband will keep living. Looking at him, lying on the bed barely alive, doesn't even help her to stop crying. As she reached the bed, she hold his husband's hand and its shocking her because its cold enough. 

"Kang-soo ya... wake up...don't leave me alone please...." she cried "Yeobo, wake up" Soon Hee shook her husband hands a bit rough. Angry, not at his husband but herself. She also don't know why she angry at herself. Is it because of she called her husband and telling about their new baby? or because she couldn't take care of her husband well? She can't tell.

"Yeobo, please don't go. Our baby.... will miss you... if you go this early... Our baby need the dad's love.... Your love.... Our love as parents" she added sobbing. with that, she left the room. The longer being there, the more she cried.

At the same time, Seunghyun arrived hospital from their house. He saw Soon Hee crying in her mother embraces. Somehow he feel sad too. He ease his mind and walked to Seungri's room. A shape of tiny smile appeared on his face when he saw Seungri sleep in Jiyong's embraces. The spoiled maknae seems happy in his deep sleep. It's a relief to him, as eldest hyung. Yes, he happy but he still afraid to get in the room and approach his dongsaeng. The feeling being a failed hyung in taking care of his dongsaengs still there. So he just starred from the door small window. 

Seungri fluttered his eyes, yes he's awake. He rubbed his panda eyes with his smoll and chubby hands. 'Why its still dark here? Hyung?? Are you there?' Seungri thought in his mind and then he feel hands hugging him. He shook that hands and quickly, Jiyong woke up in panic. In case Seungri having trouble or something.

"Ri? You awake? did you hurts anywhere?" Jiyong practically check on him

~Hyung.. when can Ri see your face again?~ the sentence enough to make Jiyong shocked and froze by itself. He lost his words. He don't know how to answer. He don't know how to explain. 

"Soon maknae-ya... soon" Jiyong replied while grabbing Seungri's hand and place them at his cheeks like cupping. 

~You're joking right? Just say the truth hyung. I won't see the world again~ tears streaming down like the leaking tap. 

"Please Ri, never say that! No matter what state you're in ... hyung still love you." Jiyong hugged his maknae

Weeks passed and Seungri healthy enough to go home but not his mental and feeling. Every night, Seungri will have panic attack that make him breathless. When his hyungs asked him, he said nothing bothering him or in other way, he's lying them but, when Youngbae read his diary, he's saying that he keep dreaming about the time when he was kidnapped. All these days he did dreamed about it but its getting worsen when he stressed. His disability from only mute to mute and blinded really stressed him out.

**

"Hello is this Seunghyun, Seungri's guardian?" 

"Yes, I'm Seunghyun. May I know with who I'm speaking to?" 

"Oh, Sorry sir. I'm Min Soo from Organ donations department of Seoul Hospital. The reason I'm calling you is regarding your brother who in the waiting list to receive cornea donations. As for now, Seungri already the first person in queue. So, if you can bring your brother to hospital soon, we can make further check-ups on him so we can proceed to the next steps as we already have big chance for him to get new cornea as soon as possible." 

"Really? OMG.. Okay.. okay, I'll go to hospital soon. Thank you for the info ya" 

The phone call Seunghyun received enough to make all of them happy and smile but its  totally different with Soon Hee and Kang Soo's fate. 

"Soon Hee-ssi, I'm sorry to say that your husband failed to surpass this level. We have 2 options for you to decide, its either let him keep breathing and living with the help of breathing machine or turn it off and let him go in peace." Dr Han said and Soon Hee automatically fall on her knees, crying.

After 2 months waiting with full hopes for her husband to wake up but It's a waste because he'd gone, leaving he and their baby behind.

" I'm sorry but we've tried our best to help him survive. Even if he keep living using the breathing machine, he won't react or reflect to anything after on because his brain already dead. I'm deeply sorry, Soon Hee-ssi. So... what say you?"

"Please try one more time doctor... please, I'm begging to you.. who know maybe he's still can survive?" Soon Hee begged Dr han to use the defibrillator on her husband one more time with thousand hope that he will wake up.

After a few moments, Dr Han came out again from the ICU and he shook his head giving sign as "no" Kang Soo already gone for real.

"Soon Hee-ssi, please follow me. We have to settle up a few agreement on your husband" the nurse said

***

"Soon Hee-ssi, you late husband already signed as organ donor if anything happened to him. So, we have to sett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter