Chapter 9 : Forgive Hyung Seungri

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun, Jiyong and Daesung walked into the room where Seungri and Youngbae were placed. As they entered, they saw Youngbae lying on the bed, staring at Seungri. 

"Bae.. are you okay? Bae, I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't let you go in. I'm the one who careless and now both of you and Seungri is here. Really sorry Bae." Jiyong cry hugging his twin

"Ji... it's okay. You're not wrong. He's my dongsaeng and that's what a responsible hyung should do?! What if you didn't notice Seungri was gone just now? We might lose Seungri. It's okay... shh don't cry, baby Seungri must sad looking at you like this. He hates watching you crying. Where's Seungri's strength has gone? Wake up Ji. He needs you now." Youngbae rubbed his back along with Seunghyun hyung soothing him down. 

Jiyong then walked to Seungri's bed. He felt a knife stabbed right at his heart looking at Seungri that lying and breathing with help of the oxygen mask. Jiyong gathers his strength to go nearer to Seungri. He then sits on the chair beside the bed. His hand shaking trying to reach Seungri's. Seungri is everything to him. He loves Seungri so much. He can't afford to lose Seungri. Finally, his hands reached. Jiyong trying hard fighting his mind not to cry. 

"Seungri, please forgive hyung. Hyung was wrong for not looking after you carefully. Hyung knows hyung was being careless. Ri.. please wake up Ri. Hyung missed your smile" Jiyong asking for apologies from Seungri and somehow his tears stream down. Seunghyun can afford soothing Jiyong down. 

When the night comes, Seunghyun and Daesung went back home to change their clothes and have some rest because tomorrow they have to wait for the 2. Jiyong refused to go home. He keeps blaming himself, because of him Seungri hurt. 

"Ji.. have you eaten?" Youngbae asked and Jiyong shook his head.

"I won't eat until Seungri wake up. I want to eat with him." Jiyong cares Seungri's face. 

"Ji, you have to eat. Don't force yourself like that. Seungri will be sad if he knows. What do you want to eat? I'll ask the nurse to buy it for you." Youngbae coax his twin to eat but Jiyong just ignores it. His stone head never leaves him. 

outside their room, Dr Ahn is peeking over them

"Min Soo-ah, where the dong-gi (siblings) parents? I haven't seen them since they arrived." Dr Ahn asks the nurse.

"Uhm...Based on the data I received, they're orphan doctor. Their father is in prison now. So they live on their own and depending on the eldest brother, who's going to finish his school this year."

"Awh, that's too bad. Nah, it's okay. You take this money and go down buy anything they can have for dinner and tomorrow breakfast." Dr Ahn passed some money to the nurse. 

Later, Nurse Min Soo walked into the room with some food. 

"Youngbae-ssi, and..."

"Jiyong, my twin." Youngbae said 

"ah, Jiyong-ssi,  s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter