Chapter 20 : Basketball

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, after a long time struggling with the training session, the day has come. Today is the basketball competition, the important one to twin hyung. Since their sibling goal is back, so everyone is going to the venue today. It will start at around 9 am but Twin hyung went early without having their breakfast to prepare well. Even they will play at their home ground but still, nervous feeling attacked them. 

~Hyung, faster hyung... Ri wants to see Jiyong and Youngbae hyung play... hyung....~ Seungri pulled Seunghyun hand as soon as he finished his breakfast. 

"Aigoo, Seungri-ya. You haven't drink your milk yet. Aishh this boy. The competition in less than 2 hours, so we can arrive before it starts. Geogjeongmaseyo." Daesung hyung handed him a glass of milk 

Seungri accepts the milk and drinks it fast since it's his favourite one. 3 of them then made their way to the twin hyung school, the basketball competition venue. Upon arriving, there are lots of people around the school. Well, it's a competition between the 2 strongest team and today, the best team will represent Seoul to the National Basketball Competition. Seunghyun hyung, Daesung hyung and Seungri walked in the school and head to the venue. 

"Whoa, hyung.. there's a lot of people here. I bet we can't sit in front row." Daesung said

"Yeah, I think so. Seriously, I wasn't expecting the number of audiences this huge. It's okay, no matter where we sit, we come here to give them support, cheering them up. Right Seungri-ya?" Seunghyun caress Seungri's cheek since he piggybacks the little panda. Worry if he might be lost because of his overload cuteness. 

But, their thoughts weren't real. Jiyong already reserved seats for 3 of them right in the front row of the gym. Whoo. Seungri is the happiest one. He really wants to watch his beloved hyungs play well and he wants to cheer them up as close as he can. 15 minutes before starting, people starting to fill up the gym. Some of them doesn't get seats, so they decided to just stand. 

Inside the changing room

Youngbae warming up as soon as he finished wearing his jersey. Meanwhile, Jiyong just sits on the bench in front of his locker starring at no point. Nervous. 

'OMG! Is this real or am I dreaming? I can't do it. Junhoe must attack me again while playing later as a revenge of the last meeting. I don't have any intention to block his way. He just stripped his own feet..' 

"Aarghhhh!" Jiyong shouted

"Ya! Jiyong-ah. What's wrong with you? Come on chill." his teammate teasing him

"Waeyo Ji?" Youngbae asked

"hmm nothing. My mind just in mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter