Chapter 17 : Baby Seungri in Trauma

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the 3 hours surgery, the nurses wheeled unconscious Seungri's body to the ICU. Doctors need to monitor his progress and preventing from any infections that might cause bad result. Youngbae and Daesung hyung were asked to go back home and let Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung accompany Seungri tonight. While waiting outside the ICU, Seunghyun hyung noticed that Jiyong body wasn't stable when he walked towards him from the toilet. 

"Ji? Are you okay?" Seunghyun hyung asked and he saw Jiyong use the wall as support to keep walking but he failed. He lost his balanced and he blackout. 

"JIYONG!" Seunghyun hyung shouted and run toward his dongsaeng trying to wake him up. Jiyong's body is burning. He's having fever. 

"Help! My dongsaeng fainted here." 2 nurses from the ICU come and picked Jiyong to the ER. 

Seunghyun hyung mind can't think positive anymore right now. He feels so down, down like entering the tiny hole belongs to worms and stuck in there. He left Seungri and went to Jiyong. The doctor explained to him that Jiyong over stressed himself and he did skip his must daily meals. His fever at 45.5°C which can get higher anytime. So the doctor put him in sleeping state to let him rest. Seunghyun hyung feel so useless because he doesn't realize that Jiyong wasn't taking his meal. He then enters Jiyong's room to look at his condition. But since the doctor said he'll sleep until tomorrow morning, so he can keep shifting looking at Jiyong and Seungri. 

In the middle of the night, Seunghyun hyung fall asleep beside Jiyong. He awake with shocked seeing Jiyong body is shaking and sweating. The room is cold enough but how can he sweat this bad? Without hesitation, he presses the emergency button. 2 Doctors burst in the room and quickly examine Jiyong. It's weird. His body temperature getting higher and he lose in consciousness. 

"Jiyong-ssi loss his consciousness due to the high body temperature. But don't worry, it won't affect anything. I have injected him, so he'll stay in that state. I'll check him hourly." Seunghyun hyung caress Jiyong's face. His face explained everything, broken, failed, hate etc. 

"How can you be like this Jiyong-ah?! You want to make Seungri feel all wrong?" his tears fall when he holding Jiyong's hand. And he end up fall asleep there instead with Seungri. 

The next morning, Youngbae and Daesung visit Jiyong since Seungri isn't wake up yet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter