Chapter 64 : Final

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life must go on. 

8 years after Appa was gone, Seunghyun are now fully responsible to all his dongsaeng. Seungri still in the healing process after going through a very very hard time as a kid. He still in trauma phase but his psychiatrist said it just for some times.

Today, 20-year-old Seungri just lay on the bed, rolling here and there, lazy to wake up. He starred at the ceiling and remembered the uncle that was scolded by the young man at the street yesterday.

"Ya! Can't you see? Are you blind to see me? Move aside! I'm late already"
he said and the uncle just lost his stick, spreading his hand left and right finding for it while bowing at the young man.

Seungri that standing across the road, waiting for his hyung, look at the uncle so sad. Because it reminded the moment he lived for 2 months in the darkness.

He decided to cross the road and help the blind uncle. Seungri collect the stick and passed it once he hold his hand. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much. It was my careless just now." the uncle bowed in front of him and Seungri just smile, at the same time, Daesung arrived. 

"Ri? What happened?" 

~Hyung, say to him to be careful next time. He lost his stick just now, so I helped him~ Seungri's face kinda sad and pleading Daesung

"Ahjussi? Are you okay?"

"I think I'm okay, there's a kid helped me just now. I said thanks to him. I think he's in hurry." 

"No, ahjussi. He's my dongsaeng. He told you to be more careful next time. He's sorry that he didn't answer you just now. He's--" Seungri grabbed Daesung's hand and shooked his head to not tell him that he's mute.

At some moment, Seungri falls many times while walking because he tripped his own feet. This one day, he nearly fell off the stairs but luckily a resident of their apartment helped him even though the stairs weren't that high.

"Oh my boy, you should be more careful next time. Where are you heading to?" that ahjumma asked while pulling Seungri a few steps back from the stairs. 

~Ah, I'm going to the park. Thank you ahjumma, I'll be more careful next time"

Seungri wakes up from his daydream when he heard someone calling his name. 

"Ri! Maknae-ah!! Wake lazy panda, it's already noon." a voice echoing from the stairs and it belongs to his Mama Youngbae. Not long after that, he saw his hyung open the door. 

~I'm already awake hyung. You don't need to shout from down there. It might disturb others~ Seungri chuckle

"Aa~ get up now, I don't want to see your cute faces anymore. Get up and take your bath then come down eat. Come on... get up~" Youngbae jokingly spank his chubby fat . He throws his silly smiles towards his hyung

After taking bath and get himself ready, Seungri lazily walks down and he saw all his hyungs already waiting for him at the dining table. He then takes the seat beside Daesung. 

~You're not going to the office today hyung?~ 

"I have an appointment with my friend and I'm not in rush" Seunghyun answered

They all had breakfast as usual. Chit chatting and teasing each other. But different with Seungri. He's been quiet all the time and just nodded and smile at his hyung. Youngbae caught that weird action of his little maknae. After Seunghyun, Jiyong and Daesung left for works and colleges stuff, Youngbae sees his maknae sitting at his table not doing anything but staring blankly at the books on the shelves. Slowly he entered his room and touched his shoulder slowly to avoid him from shock at the sudden action.

"Ri? Are you okay?" and he got only a weak nod from the younger. Youngbae slowly pat his shoulder. 

"Wanna follow me to the shop?" Youngbae kneeled beside the chair and he heard a soft sob. "Hey---, what's wrong hun?" he added. Seungri then, twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter