Chapter 4 : Daesung Hyung

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri hyung already knew about his disability. So they all decided to learn the sign language, to make they communicate even easier. It took nearly a month for them to get used to it. It's not that they need to use it to speak with Seungri but to understand what Seungri's word. 

Today, as usual, Seungri and Daesung will walk to school together. Daesung sends Seungri until his class even the younger keep saying its okay for him to walk alone to his class. 

"Hyung will eat with you today. I'll wait here during recess time okay?!" Daesung ruffled Seungri's hair and he just nodded. 

Everything seems so fine, right? Daesung and Seungri are happy. But their happiness is not others'. Jae Hoon, Daesung's classmates. He really envies looking at happy Daesung. Why? His mom and his dad were divorces and after that his dongsaeng dead. Starting from that time he hates watching siblings that are close to each other. 

*bells ringing* 

Daesung quickly grabs his lunch box and walked down to the second floor, his beloved dongsaeng's class. He waited for Seungri outside the class. And then Seungri's class teacher walked out. 

"Oh Daesung, who are you waiting for?" Mrs Yoo asked him 

"I'm waiting for my dongsaeng, Seungri. We planned to eat together." Daesung smiled. 

"Ooh. He'll come out after this, he's cleaning his desk just now. Ok then. See you later." Mrs Yoo bowed and left him 

Suddenly, Seungri walked out from his class and Daesung feels his hand in his'. Seungri then follows Daesung to the field where there are few tables beside the table near the library block. 

~Hyung you don't have extra class during recess anymore?~ Seungri asked 

"No more Ri. My grades already improved" Daesung smiled 

~So after this I can eat with you every day?~ 

"I hope so, but if I can't. I'll inform you earlier. So that you can eat with your friend." Daesung then feeds Seungri. 

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Aumm... Delicious? Seungri? Give hyung some" Jae Hoon snatched the lunch box belongs to Seungri and throw on the ground.

"YA! Jae Hoon-ah!! What are you doing?" Daesung stand up about to explode

"What? It's just food. I can buy you more Daesung. Chill" Jae Hoon answer 

As Daesung about to step towards Jae Hoon, Seungri blocked him and shaking his head trying to prevent both of them arguing. 

"Seungri... why are you shaking your head? Just say what you wanted to say." Jae Hoon teased Seungri 

"Oh, yea... I forgot. You to use your fingers right..how Seungri? Teach hyung too. Like this? (showing peace sign) or like this? (showing fxxk sign)" 

Daesung already exploded. He pushes Seungri away until that little boy falls on the ground and he grabbed Jae Hoon collar and punched him. Making Jae Hoon nose bled. Seungri then stands up and grab Daesung's hand trying to stop while crying. Daesung really angry and unintentionally, slapped Seungri. 

"Ri? Seungri..? Ri, I'm sorry. Hyung didn't mean to hurt you... Ri.." Daesung kneeling beside Seungri trying to calm down his dongsaeng. 

But Seungri is upset with Daesung's act. He stands up and picks his lunch box, run straight away to his class. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter