Chapter 38 : Fight for Hyung, Ri

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong opened the door and stepped one of his feet inside. He stopped and lift his head and finally found his beloved maknae, his baby panda, his air, and people might think Jiyong is a gay because he loved his maknae more than his own life. Seungri lying there on the hospital bed with all the breathing equipment attached in his mouth. Step by step, Jiyong forced himself to walk near to Seungri. Did he cried? God only knows how much his tears fall and even worst, non-stop. 

Jiyong's feet finally gave up as soon as he reached the chair beside the bed. He lifted his face and meet Seungri's angelic face, sleeping soundly. His shaking hands now trying to touch Seungri's. In seconds, Jiyong gently hold Seungri's hand. He trying hard to hold his tears because siblings can be connect by only a small touch.  He worried if he cried, Seungri will know that he's in sad. He don't want Seungri to be sad, Ri hates making his hyung sad. But unintentionally, Seungri made his hyung worlds end in just a second. 

"R-r-ri? You hear h-h-hyung? Wake up Ri." Jiyong leaned into Seungri's ear and whispered sobbing

"Don't you miss hyung? Hyung miss you so much panda" he cried biting his lips avoid making any sounds

"Baby Panda, hyung miss your smile, your puppy panda eyes, wake up Ri. Hyung won't mad at you. I know you must have your own reason right? For keeping your disease in secret. Just wake up Ri. Hyung love you." Jiyong hold Seungri's hand and place at his cheek. 

'Eomma, eotteokke? I failed to protect baby panda Eomma. Forgive Yongie eomma.' Jiyong thought alone, resting his head on the bed. Soon, Youngbae entered and he saw there's tears streaming down Seungri's cheek and stained his eyelashes. 

"Ji? Jiyong.." Youngbae shook Jiyong and he pointed at Seungri and both of them went side to side of Seungri bed 

"Ri? You can hear hyung? Shh... don't cry maknae. It's okay, shh, hyung won't force you to wake up. Sleep well baby panda. Hyung will be here. Don't scare..Shh.." Jiyong soothing him down. 

After that, Youngbae asked what's he'd talk about until Ri's cried and Jiyong said it all. After that, they did some research about people in coma and now they know that those who in coma can hear everything happened around them. They spend their night talking to Seungri, telling their baby maknae that everything will be okay, he can recover and gets healthy again. Little did they know that none cancer patient can survived. 

*At home

After Seunghyun hyung ended the call, tears visited him. He harshly wipe it but it falls non stop. Daesung that overheard the conversation on the phone, quickly hugged Seunghyun. 

"Hyung?? Maknae will be alright? He will survive right?" 

"I don't know. I hope he will survive. I can't afford to lost him now. Like now?!" 

"Hyung, I wanna see Ri before I go to school tomorrow. At least I can say proper "see you soon" to him" Daesung said

"Sure, we'll go to hospital early tomorrow. Now, go sleep okay?! Don't think much about Ri. Just ease your mind" 

"Yea.. hyung too. Good bam" they both hug and then Daesung walked up to his room 

-Seungri's POV in comatose- 

"Hyung? Hyung? Where are you hyung?" I shouted as all I see are black. Then I saw a woman, the same body shape as the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter