Chapter 22 : Happy?

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3 Years Later

Seunghyun hyung passed his high school successfully. And now he's working under a big company HQ in Seoul with nearly hundreds brunch all over Korea. He's working while continuing his degree since the owner of the company is one of his father's best friend. The owner already promised to his dad, that he'll take care of his best friends' children. Jiyong and Youngbae hyung now furthering their study in a famous college in Seoul. Both of them taking different courses following their own interest. Meanwhile Daesung hyung now, schooling at the full boarding school with full scholarship he once received since elementary and as expected, his genius minded made he hold the scholarship until maybe he end his school later?! Who knows?

 Since everyone is busy, Seungri end up spending his day at Hye Joo Noona's house everyday. Seunghyun hyung asked her to look after Seungri until any 3 of them arrive home. No matter what time it is. Today, as usual Hye Joo Noona picked up Seungri at school together with her couple twin, Hye Jung and Dong Joo. 

"How are your school kids?" Hye Joo asked while driving

"Daebak! Eomma, I have lot homework to do today. Seungri hyung.. can hyung help me today?" Dong Joo said and Seungri just nodded while showing his gummy smile that never end.

"Oppa! Hye Jung too. I have to drawing homework. Oppa help me draw neh?" Hye Jung plead showing his cute face, making Seungri chuckle. 

"Aigoo, Dong Joo-ah, Hye Jung-ah... if Oppa keep helping you guys when he will do his homework?" 

~Aih, I'm okay Noona. I'm happy with them~ Seungri said. 

As they arrived home, they walked straight away to the elevator but Seungri stopped at the letter box. He found out their letter box full with letters. 

'Hyung didn't pick this for how long?' Seungri sigh remembering that lately, all his hyung getting busy and don't really pay full attention on him. He feel so sad.

"Seungri? Come on." Hye Joo called Seungri and he quickly take all the letters walked to the elevator.

Seungri enter Noona's house, which has been his second house for nearly 2 years. He already used to it. After taking bath, Seungri decided to continue his homework but Noona cut off by asking him to join they having their lunch. And there's Noona's husband, Daniel. His husband never say no to whatever his wife's decision. He fully accepted Seungri to stay at their house and treat him like his own son. Its because his late little brother also a mute person and there's a bad history about it and he regretted it.

"Seungri! Let's have lunch first and then continue with ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter