-Sick-

Not All Bullying Is Bullying!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was trying to calm herself about Seulgi's absence from school. The bully thought that maybe she had gone too far with the prank. Irene was planning to lower her pride and ask a teacher about Seulgi when she overheard a conversation between her homeroom teacher and some on the phone.

 

Irene learnt that Seulgi was sick. The latter was down with a horrible cold and still need some time off school.

 

"Will you be okay alone? Maybe I should give you a visit?"

 

"..."

 

"Are you sure you don't need me to pop by? ... I see ... then get well soon Ms. Kang and see you in school." The teacher hung up.

 

Later, it was said that Irene skipped the rest of school. She didn't tell much to her friends when she left. She just told them to cover for her.

 

Irene walked - mostly ran - in the direction of Seulgi's home only stopping to buy food at the convenience store and medicine at a nearby pharmacy. Once she arrived at Seulgi's home, she knocked. However, after a second of not answering the door, Irene pounded nonstop. It was only then that the door swung open to reveal Seulgi all wrapped up in a blanket.

 

Irene forcefully invited herself in and made Seulgi lie back down on the bed while she prepared some food. She didn't even give Seulgi a chance to object. Irene was a rather clumsy person once she was in panic mode. Simple tasks like cutting and boiling suddenly seemed unusual to her and she ended up hurting herself a couple of times.

 

"Here. Eat." Irene said and placed the bowl of porridge by Seulgi's nightstand.

 

The latter struggled to sit up and reached for the bowl with a pair of shaky hands. Irene sighed and decided to feed her herself.

 

"Ah." She ordered.

 

Seulgi opened .

 

Irene blew on the mushy liquid before carefully feeding it to Seulgi and maneuvering the spoon to make sure she didn't spill.

 

After Seulgi ate, Irene fed her some medicine and tucked her into bed.

 

"Why are you here?..." Seulgi asked weakly.

 

"Less talk, more rest. I just felt bad the other day okay? I'm making it up to you." Irene grumbled.

 

Seulgi's facial expresssion showed that she was not believing a thing she was saying. Irene si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter