Nice To Meet You

We're Getting Married?

They stood there on the bridge and talked for a bit. The two talked about favorite date places, favorite restaurants, favorite hangout spots, and in many ways, their stories just somehow matched up. 

Yongsun wasn't necessarily stoked on the idea of having an "on-screen husband" still, but the fact that he was very much like her, she was down for a potential new best guy friend. 

Moonbyul on the other hand felt like somehow things were too coincidental. What were the chances? What if - just what IF her wife was actually her Yongsun? As she thought about this, a gust of wind (bless Wheein and her wind powers) blew in Moonbyul's direction. She instantly smiled, grinned actually.

Of all the smells in the world, she knew that one VERY well. No doubt about it, the girl standing across the bridge from her was HER Kim Yongsun. 

Unable to contain her excitement (and nervousness because essentially she just confessed her adoration/ fondness/ love for Yongsun), Moonbyul was about to reveal to Yongsun who she was.... But she remembered: 1. Yongsun had to guess who she was (it was one of the WGM Challenges) 2. It would be so much more fun to mess around with her Yeba. 

 

*In the meantime*

Wheein was scrolling through the channels on the TV. She was going to continue watching Red Moon, Blue Sun but she remembered that the first episode of WGM aired today. 

She typed in the channel number for WGM and watched as Yongsun popped up on the screen. She watched her hand in her letter and the scene flash over to Moonbyul who also handed in her letter. "This is weird.... Are they going to air two weddings at the sam-", her train of thought was interupted by her own realization as well as the picture of Moonsun that flashed up on the screen. She instantly started screaming.

"HWASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled from inside the family room. To this, Hwasa came yelling and running towards the room. 

"What?! What?! What's wrong?!" 

"YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHO MOONBYUL-UNNIE AND YONGSUN-UNNIE GOT MARRIED TO. HURRY HURRY. YOU'RE GOING TO MISS IT." 

Excited, Hwasa came crashing into the room, the two simultaneously screamed as soon as they saw Moonsun on the screen together. 

"FINALLY! THE SHIP IS STARTING TO SAIL!!!" The two jumped up and started dancing around, only stopping when Wheein's phone started ringing. 

Picking it up, they realized it was one of their stylists who was (also) screaming about seeing Moonsun together on WGM. 

The ship was finally starting to sail and things were going to get VERY exciting. 

***

 

"Are you done with your drink? I'll ask a staff member to toss our cups away," Moonbyul asked. 

"Oh. Yes please," Yongsun stuck out her arm, cup in hand. 

Moonbyul threw up a peace sign in the air. 

** 

"Miss Moon (Miss Kim for Yongsun), if by any chance you figure out who your partner is, please throw up a peace sign. Our staff will come to you and check your answer. If what you write is correct, we will tap your shoulder and you're allowed to take off your blindfolds and we will turn off the VM on our side. If you're wrong, we will let you know and you'll have to wait until your partner to put out their guess before you can take your turn again." 

**

A WGM staff quickly walked up to Moonbyul and gave her a sheet of paper and a pencil, guiding her to write her guess on the paper. They took the empty cup out of Moonbyul's hand as well as Yongsun's. 

"김용선" 

After a painstakingly slow few seconds, Moonbyul felt a tap on her shoulder.