Sleep Talk

We're Getting Married?

Yongsun sniffled and pulled her blanket in tighter. A few days ago, she had such a hot, intimate time with her girlfriend. Right now, she would do anything to just snuggle Byulyi. Today was just one of those days. 

Her little companion, soulmate, best buddie for years, Jjing jjing, had passed away. The little fluff ball was there for her through thick and thin, through drama and happiness, through absolutely everything. And now when she needed someone - anyone - the most because of Byul out of the country, she was all alone. 

She burried her face into the pillow, her tears were starting to dampen it but who cares at this point.

* * *

"Unnie, Yongsun-unnie won't respond to any of her texts or calls. We tried breaking into the house but all the curtains are closed and she won't open the door. Hyejinnie and I are worried," Wheein and Hyejin spoke into the phone to their Manager. For the past two days, the girls have been trying to get in contact with Yongsun for their hangout of the week. To their surprise, she wouldn't pick up the phone or respond. Worried they called the manager, trying to get Byulyi back to Korea. 

"I'll try giving her a call. If not we'll try to break in or see what else we can do."

"Ok, Hyejin and I will try to call her a few more times from outside, if not we'll head home." 

* * * 

"Go home quick Byul-ah. We got you a last minute flight home. Something happened to Jjing jjing and Yongsun needs you right now," one of the Managers spoke over the phone, urging Byulyi to pack and get ready for the emergency flight. The managers calls were of no avail, no one could get in contact with Yongsun. The only one who really could actually get to Byulyi and since she had finished her work overseas early, they called her to come home as soon as she could. 

In all her years of being a trainee and being an idol and being ALIVE in general, Byul never felt herself move this fast in her life. Right now was when she needed as much speed as possible - as she's packing her stuff, as well as later when she'd be running into the airport to catch her flight, and even later on when she'd be finding her way home to Yongsun. 

Gripping onto the steering wheel as she sped home, she couldn't think straight, only to get to Yongsun as fast as she could. 

Yongsun. Yongsun. Ddun. Ddunie. Yong. It's ok baby, I'm back. I got you. 

 

Byulyi burst through the house door. She kicked off her shoes, left all her stuff in the car in the garage and quickly ran up to find her wifey. 

Yongsun was on the verge of crying herself to sleep when she felt secure arms wrap around her. The smell of Byulyi filled her lungs and Yongsun quickly flipped herself over, snuggling her face into Byulyi's body and crying some more. 

"Ahhh baby, it's ok. It's ok Ddunie," Byulyi cooed, she cuddled the older girl tighter. Yongsun was always careful, the fact that Byulyi had been able to sneak in without her knowing must have meant that she had been crying hard. The knowledge of this made Byulyi tighten her grip even more and press light kisses against Yongsun's mochi cheeks. 

"Byulie, you're home," Yongsun mumbled before knocking out in Byulyi's arms. 

"Yes, my love. I'm home now," Byulyi kissed the crown of Yongsun's head, soothingly rubbing her back as she fell asleep, "I love you." 

 

Yongsun, a heavy sleeper, awoke from her slumber at the sound of her name tumbling out of her lover's lips. 

"Yong....." 

She turned around and faced the younger girl spooning her, eyes closed tight, a frown pinched together on her face.

"Ddunie-" Byulyi mumbled, "-miss you." 

Yongsun smiled warmly for the first time in a few days, her heart couldn't help but throb at the sight of her frowny girlfriend.

Byulyi was sleep talking. 

Afraid of waking up her light sleeper, she gently reached up and smoothed out the frown on Byulyi's forehead and placed a few butterfly kisses on Byulyi's face and lips. 

"- Love you Ddunie." Byulyi mumbled again before snuggling her face into Yongsun's chest. 

"I love you too Byulie," Yongsun smiled again, pulling Byulyi in closer and falling back asleep. She was safe now with Byulyi back home. 

 

Byulyi twiched in her sleep, she snuggled into her cloud-like pillow. It smelled nice, when did hotels have such nice and soft pillows? She sniffed it a few times before burying her face in deeper. The pillow giggled. 

THE PILLOW GIGGLED???

Byulyi pulled herself backwards, eyes wide open. 

"You erted Byul, what were you doing just now, hmmm?" Yongsun grinned, she covered up her chest teasingly with both of her arms. 

"I- um- I- wait Yong, wait what are you doing here? Wait where am I?" Byulyi stuttered. 

"You came home last night," Yongsun pulled Byulyi back into her arms and pressed a kiss to Byulyi's lips, "Thank you." 

Byulyi thought for a moment - remembering her rush home, the 15 hour flight, the series of events that had happened up until now. "You don't have to thank me, my love. Anything for you," she grinned when Yongsun's face scrunced up in (playful) disgust. 

"Ugh so greasy," Yongsun pushed Byulyi onto her back and straddled the younger girl, "What happened to my prince charming from last night, hmmm?"

*** Slightly rated

Byulyi grinned and ran her fingers along the inside of Yongsun's cami, at first her stomach, and then she moved her fingers up until she reached Yongsun's . She lightly grabbed one and played with Yong's perky . 

"Did I ever tell you that I love it when you wear these?" She pinched lightly, causing Yongsun to throw her head back. 

"Mmm once or twice in the past," Yongsun hummed, she let out an intimate sigh.

"Well, you look so ing hot baby," Byulyi switched over to the other and gave it some attention. 

***

The two stayed there, bed-talking each other for a bit before Byulyi pulled her hands out from under Yong's cami and Yongsun laid back down on top of Byulyi. They continued their conversation about the previous week, Byulyi finally learning about the passing away of Jjing Jjing, At the news of that, she clutched Yongsun tighter. 

"I'm here now, my love. I mean it's not the same but I'm here now," Byulyi whispered against Yongsun's temple. 

"I know, you being here honestly makes me feel so much better," Yongsun smiled and cuddled closer. 

They laid in silence, enjoying each other's company before Yongsun spoke up, her lips pressed against Byulyi's collar bone, "I heard your sweet talk last night, you were muttering my name." 

Byulyi blushed bright red, "I- I did?" 

"Mhmmm," Yongsun bit a light hickey into the collar bone and moved up for another one at the pulse point on Byulyi's neck, "I love and missed you too, you dork." 

Byul grinned, she pulled Yongsun into a sweet, deep kiss, "Mine."

"Yours."