1 oz Vodka to 3 oz Juice

We're Getting Married?

Author's Note: To make it easier for the reader to tell when the cameras are on or off, I (Narrator specifically - characters may refer to each other by their actual names still) will refer to them by their stage names when cameras are on and by their real names when cameras are off. 

***

Loud knocking were heard outside of Moonsun's bedroom door followed by Hyejin's loud voice, "Stop making out in there!" 

"We're not!!!" Byulyi yelled back from inside. For a while after, it was considerably quiet. Moonbyul and Solar the cameras around the house so they would have footage for the WGM team. There were cameras all over the house except for the master bedroom due to privacy reasons and a few other places. They entered the gaming room to find the two kids playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch. Upon seeing the two come into the room, Wheein started complaining instantly, "Mommm!!! Hyejin's cheating!!!" She elbowed Hwasa's foot that was trying to sneakily poke her side to mess her up. 

Solar shook her head at Hwasa who pulled her foot away. The two girls at the door shared a look before Moonbyul spoke up, "Finish up the game, Yongsun and I will wait for you two in the kitchen." 

The two older girls retreated downstairs to the family room, Moonbyul sat down in front of the TV, leaning on the armrest of the couch, Solar leaning into her body. No words were spoken, the two simply sat together peacefully and shared an orange that Solar was peeling. The two young girls stared at the two from the stairs, through anyone's eyes, they no-doubt-about-it looked like an absolutely perfect couple. 

* * * 

Brunch with the girls were full of laughter and joy, with their promitions going on, it was hard for the four to relax and hangout with eachother. Today was a special opportunity for them to get together and enjoy themselves. Solar was in the restroom when the two younger girls took the opportunity to pounce on Moonbyul. "Soooo, what married couples thing have you two done so far?" Hwasa grinned. 

"Nothing dirty enough for your erted minds," Moonbyul laughed and stuck her tongue out at the two who were so excited about "Spilling the Tea" that they had practically climbed over the table. They were interrupted by a pretty waitress, who was probably batting her eyelashes one too many times at Moonbyul (for Solar's liking at least - but no matter, she was in the restroom). 

As Solar was walking out, a cute looking waitress innocently flirting with her girl caught her eye, along with warning looks that screamed "Don't do anything irrational" from Wheein and Hwasa. She fixed her outfit to reveal a bit more skin than necessary, flipped her hair over her shoulder and strut her way to the table, smirking ily when she saw Moonbyul staring at her, mouth slightly open. Innocently, she placed a finger under Moonbyul's chin and pushed closed before turning and picking up the menu. 

She was telling the waitress, who was still oogling at her girl, her order when she felt Moonbyul's hand grip on her thighs. Flashing a deadly smile at the waitress, she reached down and smacked Moonbyul's hand, pulling all the attention towards Moonbyul when she suddenly yelped quietly from the smack. Immediately, the two young girls eyed Solar who smiled back innocently before returning her attention back to the confused waitress. 

"I thought y'all couldn't get any more grossly PDA-ie, guess I was wrong," Wheein draped back on her chair dramatically, her hand on her forehead. 

Moonbyul flashed her a dorky smile, her right hand finding it's way back between Solar's thighs again, simply resting between her legs. The four excitedly talked about Moonsun's new house and talked about their plans for the rest of the week. Wheein and Hwasa would pick fun of Moonbyul and Solar whenever they fed each other or shared drinks, not as if they haven't done so before, just the fact that now they were married made it easier to tease them. 

* * * 

They had left the restaurant for quite a while and were walking along the streets, checking out the shops when Wheein whispered something to Moonbyul that made her stop in her tracks. 

"So, are you two thinking of becoming official anytime soon?" Wheein whispered, she continued walking, only to notice a few seconds later that Moonbyul was just standing there, stuck in her thoughts. She turned around and walked back to Moonbyul.

"....I don't know. I mean, it'd be a dream come true but... I don't know if she's ready for it yet, I don't know if I'm ready for it yet, you know?" 

Wheein looked at her in disbelief, "You guys kissed though! Like MORE than kissed, kissed," she whispered loudly. 

Moonbyul continued walking, her voice kept low so the cameras wouldn't catch what they were talking about, "Yeah but, you know, we have promotions and White Wind coming up, I don't wanna distract her or myself. I don't want our relationship to get in the way or anything. And the timing too," She sighed, allowing Wheein to see how conflicted she was about the subject. Their conversation was put to an end when Solar turned around and ran towards the two, she interlaced her fingers with Moonbyul and lightly kissed the girl on the cheeks before pulling her and Wheein to walk faster in order to catch up to Hwasa who was waiting up ahead. Moonbyul caught the "See what I mean?!" look that Wheein threw at her. All she could do was shrug. When she found the perfect opportunity, maybe she would ask Yongsun to be her girlfriend. 

About half an hour later, the girls were in a shop looking at pajamas for their last minute sleepover at the "Moonsun Estate" (Name Credits to Wheesa). Solar and Moonbyul were holding a few couple Pjs and Wheein and Hwasa were looking for couple Pjs for themselves. "We're going to go try them on. Be right back," Solar said excitedly before dragging Moonbyul along with her to the fitting rooms. 

The two were about to go into separate fititng rooms when Yongsun pulled Byulyi into hers, "What do you think you're doing baby?" She whispered quietly as she pulled Byulyi into a hug and placed kisses on her neck. 

"Ummm uhhh, clothes. Try on," Byulyi mumbled, forgetting what she was even there for the minute she felt Yongsun's body press against hers. Yongsun giggled at Byul's lack of words, "How about we continue what we were doing this morning?" She whispered, her lips brushing Byul's before pulling her closer into a kiss. Pressed against each other, the two made out until they were out of breath, Yongsun was the first to pull away, giggling. She turned around to face the mirror and took off her shirt, watching the hunger flicker in Byul's eyes. She grabbed Byul's pjs and threw them at her to put on the minute she felt hands on her hips, couldn't let things get too rated. 

The two quickly put on their pjs (not without bickering and Byulyi getting smacked on the arm for pulling at Yongsun's underwear band and letting it snap on her) and stepped out of the stall to where Wheesa were waiting impatiently. "Jesus christ, took you two long enough," Hwasa shook her head teasingly.

"We all know they would have been faster if they had gone into separate stalls," Wheein whispered. The four turned to the giant mirror on the side to look at themselves. They continued trying on outfits till they found the perfect ones. Wheein and Hwasa found grey and cream pajamas with cute food drawings on them. Moonbyul and Solar found matching moon and sun - blue and pink pajamas. They cat-walked the hall and danced around for a while before finally heading back to the Moonsun Estate. 

* * * 

"What's taking her so long?" Solar asked, hair up in a pony tail, currently sitting on Moonbyul's lap across from Wheein in the hot tub. They returned from their shopping spree and decided that the best way to spend the afternoon (especially to watch the sunset) would be to take a dip in the hot tub in the sunroom to relax their muscles. Snacks were set up on the table near the pool and the girls were getting comfy in the tub, messing around with each other for a bit before they realized Hwasa still wasn't out yet. 

Moonbyul unwrapped her arms from around Solar's waist, "Wanna go check on her?" Solar nodded and stood up, grabbing a towel on the bench beside the hot tub. She walked off towards the door leading into the house, naturally swaying her hips as she moved. Moonbyul gwaked at her in awe and Wheein took the perfect opportunity to tease the older girl, "With a body like that, if you don't ask her out, I will Byulyi-unnie." 

Soon after, Solar returned with Hwasa, carrying four cocktail glasses. Turns out Hwasa had spent the time mixing up a few drinks for them to enjoy as they relaxed (of course also ordering 5 dishes and waiting for them to get delivered but we'll just say it was out of the goodness of her heart, she didn't want her members to get too hungry when swimming). They gave the two other girls the glasses and joined them in the pool, finally able to truly relax. 

Wheein looked over at Hwasa, her face red from the heat and the drink, "Damn girl, how much alcohol did you put in this thing?" She was getting slightly tipsy. 

"Not much, just 1 oz Vodka to 3 oz Juice," Hwasa grinned mischeviously. The heads of the two older girls shot up immediately and stared at the maknae.

"Ahn Hyejin! If we pass out and drown, it'll be all your fault," Wheein laughed.

"Pshhh y'all will be fine," Hwasa grinned, the four clanked their glasses and took another sip of the drink, allowing the stress of the past few months to roll off their shoulders into the water.