Yes I Do

We're Getting Married?

By the time Yongsun woke up to the feeling of COLD, Moonbyul was nowhere to be found. She felt around for her phone and quickly looked at the time (10:04 AM) and her calendar, sighing as she read the Mamamoo daily plan sent to her from the manager. 

"10:30 AM: Moonbyul to the company building - Prep for WGM.

11:30 AM: Yongsun to WGM meeting place #2

------------------" 

She quickly scrolled through the rest of the plans and tossed her phone back to the general direction of where she grabbed it from earlier. She laid back down and pulled the blanket over her body, remembering (and missing) how warm her heart body felt last night when Moonbyul snuggled her to sleep. If she could save that moment and replay it over and over again, she would. 

By 10:55 AM, Yongsun was already out of bed, dressed up in her favorite white dress, breakfast on the table for her kids (Two Young Girls :P #MamaYong) and was on the way to the meeting place. She would be meeting her husband for the second time now. To say that she was simply nervous would be an understatement.

 

*Moonbyul on the other hand........ (9:45 AM)* 

 

"Yah Byulyi. What kind of outfit???" Ms. Lee, the stylist, exclaimed at the crazy dressed hamster leaning on the door of her house. Moonbyul was always known for her great sense of style, her ability to nicely dress herself without the need of a stylist at times. And yet here she was,  white blouse half tucked, half untucked, one pant leg (PURPLE PANTS) in her boot (RED), one out of her boot, belt a few shades too bright (like neon pink - too bright) for her outfit, and a random scarf dangling on her neck. Unfortunately, she was woken up too early so she could go home to change and get ready, resulting in this current "clown" outfit she had on. 

Ms. Lee pulled out her phone and instantly texted the manager, "Will be late. Disaster struck." Sleepy hamster instantly got pulled back into the house and dragged up to her room so Ms. Lee could fix her up. 

About an hour later, Moonbyul finally looked dapper as she usually did. Her blazer sleeves were rolled up perfectly, her black tie was crisp and clipped neatly to her white button up, and her slacks leveled perfectly over her clean black oxfords. 

Ms. Lee looked her up and down and smiled at her work of art. Moonbyul (now fully awake) stared at herself and posed, "Unnie, isn't this...?" 

"-Yongsun's favorite outfit #5,523 on you? Yes it is," Ms. Lee grinned. She wouldn't dare to say it out loud, but she definitely did love the two together. "AS ONE OF THEIR STYLISTS, I LOVE HOW AMAZING THEY LOOK TOGETHER. LOOK AT THAT, SUCH A PERFECT LOOKING COUPLE," she recalled squealing to the other three stylists. 

Moonbyul got into the car and headed off to Jinhae for the second meeting for WGM. Arriving in the area earlier than her fiancé, she went to pick up some hot drinks, a cup of Peppermint Mocha for herself (her absolute favorite) and caramel brulée latte (Yongsun's favorite) for the girl she was meeting up with. 

***

"You're weird. EVERY girl you meet should love the caramel brulée latte," Yongsun frowned cutely. 

"I'm a girl but I don't like it Yong. Which means, not EVERY girl would love it," Moonbyul argued back, sticking out her tongue. 

** 

Moonbyul smiled to herself, remembering the small argument she had with Yongsun before walking out of the shop and heading towards the meeting place. "Yong better be right about 'EVERY' girl liking this weird drink," she thought. Upon her arrival at the bridge, she was prompted to put on her blindfold as well as the VM. The WGM staff led her towards the middle of the bridge, "Please wait here, your partner will be here soon." 

She leaned against the side and smelled the air, ears trying to catch the sound of her wife's arrival. About 5 - 10 minutes later, Moonbyul heard the sound of heels clacking against the wood. 

"Um- Excuse me, sorry I'm late," she heard the modified voice say, approaching her slowly.

"It's alright. Ah, watch out by the way, I'm holding hot drinks. Don't want to accidentally spill it," she felt a soft hand pat her arm and immediately pull back. 

"Oh- um- sorry about that," Yongsun mumbled, a bit embarased, but also a part of her brain trying to figure out why the arm she just felt was considerably small. Definitely smaller than the typical guy arms. 

"It's alright... Um... I got you a drink by the way. Someone very dear to me said that "EVERY" girl likes it, so I'm hoping she's right," Moonbyul said, carefully trying to hand the cup over to Yongsun (Alarmed at this dangerous exchange, the WGM staff stepped in to make sure scalding hot water didn't end up on either of their clothes). 

"Ahhhhh my favorite drink," Yongsun sighed delightfully. At least her husband chose the right drink, +2 points for him. "Wait.... Did he say someone dear to him? A female?" She thought. "Well, whoever that someone is, she's definitely right. Say, next time you see her, please tell her she's amazing and we would be BEST friends," Yongsun laughed, followed by Moonbyul. 

"Indeed. You really would be great friends. She always tells me how great the drink is, I can't necessarily AGREE but.... Whatever floats her boat..... And of course yours too." 

"Hey this drink IS great. Excuuuse me," Yongsun stuck her tongue out, though she knew that there was no way her husband could see it.  "From the way you speak about this someone.... It sounds like you're very fond of them, aren't you?" Yongsun spoke up after a bit of a slience, somehow she could hear the smile in her husband's replies. 

Moonbyul thought about her response, she wasn't sure if she should tell her wife what she really felt. Would it effect their on-screen relationship? At least her wife would know how she felt about Yongsun at least, not EXACTLY Yongsun but at least she would know that Moonbyul loved someone. It's not like she could really hide her feelings anyways....

"Yes.... Yes I do."