Brunch with the B*tches

We're Getting Married?

Cold. Under the comforter that was supposed to keep them warm, all Yongsun felt was cold. With her eyes still closed, she to her back and pat around the bed to the left of her. It was empty, she frowned. She heard light rustling near their closet. 

"Byul," she mumbled, her sleepiness evident in her voice.

"Yes baby?" Byulyi turned around and admired the sleepy beauty before her eyes. 

"Bed. Cold. Come back." Byulyi smiled and put the outfit she was looking at back in the closet. Yongsun turned her back toward Byulyi when felt the bed shift under her weight. Arms wrapped around Yongsun's stomach and she felt Byulyi's warm body heating up her back. Byulyi pulled Yongsun back towards her and pressed a light kiss to the sleepy girl's cheek before laying her head on her pillow and fell asleep spooning the older girl. 

The past few days for the two felt absolutely blissful for the two. Their house was more incredible on the inside than they could imagine. The two felt so grateful for the WGM staff as well as their fans who pushed so hard for this dream-come-true of a house to be built for them. The second floor of the house consisted of an office room, gaming room, three other bedrooms, and the main master bedroom - in which the two were currently sleeping in. On the walls in the family room and the living room, there were pictures of the four girls and pictures of Byulyi and Yongsun on the wall. To sum it all up, the house and its decorations matched the couple perfectly. 

The best thing about it was being able to come home together after a long day. They no longer had to drive home after a long schedule or go home the morning after sleeping over at each other's houses. 

* * * 

The second time Yongsun woke up, she found herself on her side, wrapped around Byulyi. Byulyi's face burried in her chest - breathing softly, still asleep. She ran her hand along Byulyi's back, feeling the soft skin on her fingertips. For a while, she laid there simply enjoying the feel of the younger girl in her arms. When Byulyi's eyes fluttered open, they were met with the loving gaze of Yongsun. They both took a moment to just enjoy each other's company before the two quickly got up to brush their teeth and get ready for the day.

The two had just showered and were putting on their outfits for the day. Byulyi was in her casual jeans and t-shirt, tucked into her jeans at the front, and Yongsun was in gray jeans and a knit long sleeve crop top. Yongsun was checking herself out in the mirror, dancing along to the music playing from the speakers, Byulyi behind her sitting on the bed. She dropped to the floor and as she came back up, her eyes caught Byulyi's. She felt arms on her hips, pulling her backwards. Standing between Byulyi's legs, looking down at the younger girl, she felt the want in Byulyi's eyes. Yongsun brought a hand up and brushed the hair out of Byulyi's face before pushing the girl on her back and climbing on the bed, stradling her. 

It was as if an internal magnet had pulled them together, lips touched lips, breaths were held, eyes were closed, arms were wrapped around each other. Byulyi felt a wet tongue on her lips and she obliged, allowing Yongsun's tongue to meet her own. 

"So, THIS is what it feels like to breathe for the first time," the two thought to themselves, pulling at each other more to try to get even closer. They barely managed to part from each other to take a breath before going back at it again. The two were too busy enjoying the new discovery of being able to breathe to hear the doorbell, until it started ringing constantly - a sign that the two young girls have arrived at their house. Yongsun pushed herself up, she started giggling when Byulyi pushed herself off the bed, kissing her lips, trying to gain back the distance. She stood up and leaned in for another quick peck on the lips, "Baby, we need to let the kids in." Yongsun turned around and tried to leave but a whimpering Byulyi pulled her back into her lap. "The kids can wait," She grumbled, kissing Yongsun's neck. To this, the doorbell's ringing got more urgent. Byulyi grumbled as Yongsun pushed herself back up again, she held Byulyi's hands down on her bare hips and pulled the girl up, making her follow Yongsun downstairs to the door. 

"ING FINALL- ......" The two young girls stared at Moonsun with wide eyes as soon as they opened the door. Yongsun stared back, chuckling nervously, "What? You're looking at me like I have something on my face...."

 The two shook their head simultaneously and pointed to Byulyi, "Not you, but Byulyi-Unnie....." Their eyes stared wildly at Byul's face as well as her hands on Yongsun's hips. 

Yongsun quickly spun around to look at her lover, she knew exactly what the girls were talking about as soon as she did, the two were in such a rush, they didn't realize like while making out, Yongsun's lipstick might have gotten a bit smeared on Byulyi. She quickly pushed Byulyi behind the door to her right, Byulyi whining when her hands lost contact on Yongsun's skin. She quickly turned around and walked to the downstairs bathroom to get the lipstick cleaned off. 

"Wowowowwow We were gonna go get brunch together but I guess you two already ate," Hyejin and Wheein giggled to each other. 

"Soooo, have you *wiggles eyebrows* yet?" Wheein nudged Yongsun whose face turned bright red and she instantly broke into a stuttering mess. 

"What are you saying? We haven't done that yet," Yongsun mumbled, lightly smacking the younger girl. 

"Yettttt," Hyejin grinned and the two young girls high fived. They were shushed by Yongsun when Byulyi came back out. 

The two young girls were roaming around the house, turning on a few cameras and messing with them, going on an open tour of it as Yongsun and Byulyi retreated back upstairs to finish getting ready. Behind the closed door, Byulyi pulled Yongsun to her once more, placing a light kiss on the girl's lips before muttering, "Can we just kick them out and continue what we were doing?" 

Yongsun giggled and hugged the younger girl, "How 'bout we continue that later tonight, Byul?" She leaned in a for another kiss before pulling away and going to grab her stuff, "Right now we have to get ready for brunch with the es."