Something New

We're Getting Married?

Narrator: Last time we were with the girls, they had a pool party and movie time with their bandmates, Hwasa and Wheein. The morning after, the girls had separated to do their individual activities. 

Q: What is your opinion on Moon Byul's new hair?

Solar: *looks around dramatically* I would never tell this to her face cause it would blow up her ego so much but I absolutely love her new hair color. The color just matches her look so well. 

Q: Why did you end up choosing this hair color? 

MB: I honestly got this haircolor cause it'd match the concept of the upcoming MAMAMOO Album. Also, when I had this color the first time, Solar really liked it so I wanted to bring it back. 

* * * 

Solar glanced over to the younger girl besides her, humming along to the tunes on the radio as she turned the wheel with one hand, the other hand holding her hand. She couldn't help the smile (and blush) blooming on her face when she remembered their intimate times about an hour ago. She loved and was truly thankful at how in a split second, the two could be having an intimate moment but enjoy each other's presence so much that they could break into a different, random conversation. With Byulyi she felt so complete and happy, words simply couldn't explain. She felt Byulyi squeeze the hand that she was holding, "You ok Yong-ie?" 

"Mmm I am, just really happy," Solar smiled cutely and returned her attention to the road.

*** WGM Commentators/ MCs***

Eric Nam: You know, Moon Byul has like this like cool vibe to her when she drives. The coolness covers up the greasyness Hahaha. 

Amber Liu: A lot of girls like that apparently. The cool one handed driving and like when the driver puts their arm behind the headrest when they reverse. 

Henry Lau: HAHAHA Who does that anymore though? We have back-up cameras! 

Luna Park: See! You guys can't look masculine and cool anymore because of the back-up cameras! Just cover it with a piece of paper when you reverse for a moment of coolness. 

*Eric, Amber, and Henry pouts cutely before laughing* 

Henry: Woah that hair really does look so good on Moonbyul though. Maybe I should try that color. *winks at the other MCs who pretend to gag*

* * * 

The two pulled into the parking lot of an outdoor mall and quickly found parking. After their nap, the two quickly showered and put on some comfy clothes. Solar was wearing her large gray sweater that hung from one shoulder, jeans, and brown boots. Moonbyul had on a simple light gray t-shirt with a small embroidered sun on the bottom left of the shirt, darker gray long coat, and black-ripped jeans, shirt french tucked in. Walking hand in hand, Moonbyul reached into her left pocket and pulled out a small tag, bringing it closer to see. 

Solar peered over to see what she was looking at, confused when she saw that it was a tag with the name of a brand on it, she whispered, "What's with the tag?" 

Moonbyul grinned and whispered into her ear, careful to not let the microphone pick up what she was saying, "I wanted to see where you get your at." 

Though their plan was to go buy more for Moonbyul to rip Yongsun to wear, hearing Moonbyul say this made her blush. She smacked Moonbyul on the arm and quickly picked up their pace, pulling Moonbyul towards the food shops and restaurants. The two sat down for a bowl of patbingsoo, Moonbyul feeding Solar and herself. 

* * * 

Q: Why were you so flustered? 

S: Aish- Moonbyul. From the outside she looks like this innocent, cool rapper, don't be fooled. *brings hand up and does the no-no motion* 

Greasy, y hamster. :P 

* * * 

Henry: Wait- Are they....?

Eric: OH MY GOD. 

Luna: Ohhhh my favorite shop! 

Amber: Woah woah tmi. Damn those look fancy though. 

Eric: You know, I've never been into one of those lingerie shops before. 

Henry: The perfumes they sell at those shops are pretty nice..... 

* * * 

Yongsun pulled Byulyi into one of the large fitting rooms, a bunch of cute lingerie. The camera crew had decided to give them some privacy, deciding to film B-rolls instead. 

She tried some on, dropping into some y poses while staring at Byulyi, sitting on the lounge sofa in the room. "Care for a quickie?" Byulyi growled at her, pulling Yongsun into her arms, hands running along the lace of the garter belt. 

Yongsun placed a knee between Byulyi's leg, pushing her back against the sofa and trapping her between her body and the sofa. She leaned in for a kiss, Byulyi's hand on her hips rubbing lightly along her abs. It's incredible how she felt, finally able to do this with Byulyi, rather than just imagine it all the time. Yongsun pushed herself back up, "Nope. Gotta try on the rest of these." 

When the two finally finished their shopping spree in the lingerie shop and a few other places, they were approached by a crew member of WGM with another red envelop. It read: 

 

To: Moonsun 

A great couple work together to strengthen their weaknesses, brainstorm tonight and spend the day tomorrow trying out different hobbies or activities that challenge your fears and weaknesses or activities that you're interested in but have never done before. 

WGM