Thinking 'Bout You

We're Getting Married?

Moonbyul was definitely not stoked about the idea of Solar getting pulled onto WGM. The idea of some guy cuddling up to her girl infuriated her. And then came HER red envelop and now she was extra - Not stoked. She told Wheesa about it (regretfully - due to the constant teasing) but couldn't bring herself to tell Solar. She had been avoiding the girl for about a few days now, talking to her again just to tell her the news would only make Moonbyul more jealous. 

Byul pulled out the mission card and wrote her responses to each of the questions.

"What special quality would you like your partner to have?" 

MB: "Bright, obnoxious, chirpy laugh."

"What personalities/ characteristics are you interested in?" 

Moonbyul chuckled for a bit before responding to this question, she remembered all the times she spent with Solar, judging the girl's actions. She smiled and lightly shook her head, "Sometimes you really don't know what goes on in that girl's mind." 

MB: "Can be incredibly weird at times but isn't afraid to let the world know how weird she is."  

"Oh Sh--, that was a close one," Moonbyul scratched out the word "she" in her response. 

Every answer of hers made her think about Yongsun and her mind wandered off to whether or not Yongsun got the same mission card. What was her response to the questions? Who did she think about when she wrote her responses?

She shoved the card into the envelop as soon as she finished, chucked it across the room, and sighed. Jealousy could only take you so far. Packing her stuff, Moonbyul got dressed in Yongsun's her favorite outfit. What better way to say, "f-you" to the show than to meet your "husband" in a suit? Of course, the decision didn't stand well with her stylists but nonetheless Moonbyul got her way. She took her things, trudged out of her apartment, hopped in her 2018 Audi R8, and raced towards the restaurant where she'd meet her "husband".

At The Restaurant 

"Right over here, ma'am." The waitress led Moonbyul to her private room and handed her her "husband's" envelop. "Since the lights are off in the room, please read your partner's card out here and I'll lead you into the room as soon as you're done." She moved to the side and gushed with her coworkers as they watched Moonbyul's reaction to the card. 

"Question: "What qualities do you like but at the same time dislike in a partner?"  

Answer: Greasy" 

"Well sh--, this will be interesting," Moonbyul laughed to herself, "This guy has such a girly a-- handwriting." She thought for a second as soon as she mentioned the handwriting. It looked familiar. She couldn't put her finger on where she had seen the handwriting before, but it really did look so darn familiar. 

She was pulled out of her thinking bubble when the waitress came back over with a piece of paper and the Ghost Legs game printed on it. By luck, Moonbyul got the option to sit in the room without blindfolds. 

The waitress guided her into the private room, leading her to one end of the couch (her "husband" would sit on the other side) and brought her some water. Even without blindfolds, the room was pitch black so she could barely see the water in front of her. "Great. I'm in a dark room, I'm going to be stuck with some random- dude, and I can't see sh--," Moonbyul sighed.

She thought for a bit and ended up deciding that - as y as this "marriage" would be, she should try to at least enjoy it as much as she could.