First Letter

We're Getting Married?

Solar bowed as she was handed a red mission envelop for the show We Got Married. This past week had been a wild one. A few days ago, she found out that she was supposed to be on We Got Married. Of course, there were mixed reactions from her members. Wheesa were super hyped about it, constantly teasing her, Byul-ie was not so happy. Oh the irony, her crush was disappointed and avoided her, but at the same time looked so cute and attractive with the way she frowned whenever she heard any of the staff talking about Solar and the WGM show. 

Solar opened up the envelop and took out the content inside. The letter read: 

"Hello Miss Kim Yongsun, 

Congratulations, this is your first mission envelop. Attatched to this letter is your first mission card. Please follow the instructions on the card, these cards will be traded between you and your partner.

 - WGM Staff" 

Yongsun pulled out the mission card and started scribbling down answers to the questions and directions on the card. 

"What special quality would you like your partner to have?" She sat there and stared at those words for a few seconds, her mind going instantly to Moonbyul's derpy smile. The way her nose would crinkle up making her look so incredibly cute, causing Yongsun's heart to skip a beat every time. 

"Unique, dorky smile." Yongsun wrote down, her heart tightening up a bit. If only. 

"What personalities/ characteristics are you interested in?"  Yongsun's mind wandered back to Moonbyul once again. Moonbyul and her incredibly attractive confidence and iness yet random spurts of embarasment (which would end up with her smearing her makeup into the back of Solar's neck). Moonbyul and the way she could make Yongsun's heart skip a beat whenever she slyly kissed Yongsun on the neck for no reason at all. 

"Kind and modest but also confident." She finished up the rest of the questions, placed the cards back in the envelop and handed it off to her manager to give it to the WGM staffs. 

Yongsun packed up her stuff and Jjing Jjing's stuff and a few hours later, dressed up in Moonbyul's  her favorite outfit: Bomber jacket over a bralette, leather pants with leather boots. [Message from author: Decalcomanie KBS Song Fest Outfit (shown in pic above)]

Soon she would have to go and meet up with her "husband". How exciting...

 

 

 

 

Note from Author:

It's been a while since I've written anything good/ came up with any good ideas. Hope you guys enjoy.