Such A Yeba

We're Getting Married?

Yongsun pulled up to the fancy looking restaurant in a Lexus LC 500 h coupe. Walking in, she was greeted by a waitress at the front. "Hello Miss Yongsun, your partner is already inside the room, right this way please." the waitress said as she led Yongsun to the private room area. She pulled out another Ghost Leg game and had Yongsun play it, resulting in Yongsun having to put on blindfolds. "To make your challenge more interesting, we'll be putting voice modifying (VM) earpieces on you and your partner as well. This way, you'll have to depend on your knowledge of other celebrities to try to figure out who the other person is." 

Yongsun put on the earpieces and the blindfolds and waited patiently while the waitress went into the room to hand her partner her own ear pieces. She came back out of the room. "Ma'am, you can hear me right?" Yongsun nodded, the VM made the waitress's voice sound super high pitch, almost like a chipmunk. She couldn't help but smile to herself at how funny it sounded. 

"Your partner is already in the room. Since they've been waiting, we'll hand you their response card later on when you come out." 

Yongsun nodded and replied, "Alright, that sounds good with me. Thank you." She couldn't recognize her own voice, you could imagine that it would sound like how a dolphin would sound if it were able to speak. 

She held out her arm and was led into the dark room. 

 

*In the room*

While waiting for her "husband", Moonbyul was busy messing around with her VM. Her voice compared to the waitress's voice were like different ends of the sound spectrums. The waitress had a super chipmunky voice whereas hers was very deep. She figured that their tones could be controlled by a main controller somewhere outside of the room (possibly had something to do with their microphones as well). With voice and tone out of the question, Moonbyul decided that she would have to figure out who her partner is from simply trying to see into the dark as much as she could or from just talking. 

"Holy sh**," She said, seeing two dark figures appear out of nowhere. This would be a lot harder than she thought it would be. She watched as the two figures move towards the end of her table, one leading the other to sit down. The waitress spoke, "Your first challenge is to ask each other questions to simply get to know each other, see if you could guess who your partner is. Your questions can't be too revealing nor can your answers. Good luck to you both. Whoever manages to figure out their partner first gets to choose your honeymoon location." 

As soon as she finished, the waitress left. For a few seconds (that felt like forever), there was complete silence in the room. Yongsun decided to speak up, "Hello there. How's your day going so far?" 

The high-pitch of the voice made Moonbyul jump a bit. "This VM is trippy as fuuuq," she thought to herself. "Pretty good so far. Definitely quite the experience," she responded, trying to sound as formal and as respectful as possible. 

"Ahh I see. Yeah it is very interesting. May I ask, around what range of age are you?" 

"I'm in my mid twenties. How about you?" 

"I'm also in my mid twenties," Yongsun replied. She thought about the voice of her husband. If the waitress had a high pitch voice naturally and with the VM had a chipmunk voice, and she had a normal (also high pitch) voice that equated into a dolphin sounding voice, Yongsun's inner Yeba concluded that her husband must have an even deeper voice naturally. Truly a Yeba, completely forgetting about the potentials of technology. 

Moonbyul thought hard about her question before speaking up, "What's your favorite outfit?" 

"Bralette, leather pants with leather boots," Yongsun replied, her mind immediately going to Moonbyul. 

"???? What the fu**???? What kind of guy likes to wear bralettes???" Moonbyul thought to herself, "Unless.... He's not a guy........" Her eyes widened at the possibility. 

"What outfits do you like?" Yeba asked. 

"Ummm..... Button ups, ties, slacks, and dress shoes," Moonbyul replied. She thought to herself once again, "Well sh**, if he really is a guy then this would be really interesting. But it's true.... That is my favorite outfit." 

Yeba sighed quietly. If her husband couldn't possibly be Moonbyul, at least he dresses nicely. She replied, "Ahh, you like to dress very fancy. That's nice." 

"Mmm yeah I do. What do you do in your free time?" Moonbyul asked. 

"My friends and I like to go shopping and eat food and karaoke," Yongsun smiled to herself. She loved her 3 dorks. "You?" 

"Ok, yeah. My partner's definitely a girl," Moonbyul thought to herself, "No doubt about it." She replied, "I like playing video games in my free time. One of my favorite things to do." 

"Oh god. Typical gaming nerd," Yongsun thought, she rolled her eyes, "At least he'd be a nicely dressed looking nerd....." 

With a few more questions, Yeba came to the conclusion that her husband is a guy who likes playing games, enjoys dressing nicely, loves dogs, enjoys driving his motorcycle, loves sports, and loves traveling. 

Moonbyul on the other hand concluded that her husband is very much a GIRL who enjoys shopping, loves dogs, likes to karaoke and eat, also enjoys traveling, and is terrified of ghosts and rollercoasters. She may not be Yongsun, but they could definitely get along. "I guess this marriage could be pretty bareable," Moonbyul thought. 

Soon, the waitress came in and escorted Moonbyul out of the room. She handed Moonbyul her Mission card and sent her off.  

She came back in for Yongsun, handed her the response card, Mission card, and also sent her off on her way. 

 

*In the Car* 

Moonbyul dialed Wheein's phone number and drove away from the restaurant. Hyejin picked up the phone, "Mansaeng!!!! Come through with them snacks! I'm at Wheein's place right now. We'll be waiting for you to spill the tea! See you!" Moonbyul heard the phone click and the line go dead. Typical Hyejin. 

 

Next Chapters of WGM??? 

"Wait.... Hold the fu** up. You're married to a what???" Two Young Girls stared at Moonbyul in shock. Both of them had their eyes and mouths wide open. 

"I'm not kidding. I swear to god, I'm married to a girl."