Say It Again

We're Getting Married?

A/N : IT'S LOWKEY RATED M BUT NOT SO UM YEAH READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (if anything just ignore the third to last and last paragraph :) ) 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Not fair! Why am I getting ambushed?!" Solar screamed, spashes of water from three directions aimed at her. A peaceful dip in the hot tub had turned into a full on water fight in the main pool. Moonbyul dived into the water and swam towards Hwasa on the floatie, she popped up out of the water and flipped the girl into the water. Next thing you know, Hwasa and Wheein were jumping on Moonbyul and attacking her instead. They grabbed on to her arms and kicked their feet as she walked them towards the edge of the pool so they could get more sips of their drinks (luckily now watered down so they weren't as drunk as before). Moonbyul swam back to Solar in her pool float. She wrapped her arms around the latter's stomach and leaned in for a chaste kiss. The two grinned and Solar slipped out from inside the float and wrapped her arms around Moonbyul's shoulders. The two swam to the edge where the younger girls were now seated on the edge, pretending to gag after seeing the kiss. 

Deciding that they were hungry, the girls climbed out of the water fully, threw on towels and went to eat the snacks that Hwasa ordered to the house earlier. Hwasa was feeding Wheein a piece of chicken when Moonbyul opened , wanting to be fed by Hwasa as well. In return, she got a *joking* frown and a shake of her head, as well as a pointed look towards Solar who was frowing in Moonbyul's direction. Solar lightly placed her finger under Moonbyul's chin and slightly turned her head towards her, feeding a piece of chicken to the smiley girl. The two fought non-verbally using their eyes, all Wheein and Hwasa could do was shake their heads, pick up their drinks, and down the rest of it. 

* * * 

Hours later the girls were all freshly showered, full from dinner, and currently in the family room watching Netflix in their pajamas. The two younger girls were on one end and the corner of the L couch and Moonbyul and Solar were cuddled together on the remaining end. They were focused on the characters flashing on the screen, the two younger girls already dozing in and out of sleep, when Moonbyul (who was spooning Solar) moved her hand from Solar's stomach to interlace their fingers together. She brought their hands up to her lips and lightly kissed Solar's fingers. These small digits, the incredible things these things have done. From the the intense pole dancing practices, to writing incredible lyrics, to cooking delicious dishes, to playing incredible songs on various instruments, it was as if there wasn't anything these fingers COULDN'T do. She felt her heart swell with happiness when Solar played with their fingers before bringing their hands up to her lips and kissing Moonbyul's fingers in return. Pulling the girl closer, she pressed a gentle kiss to the back of her head. She whispered into the back of Solar's head, though it was too quiet for the latter to hear, "I love you." 

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Solar tried turning her head to face Moonbyul. 

"Mmm, are you sleepy?" Moonbyul kissed her shoulder. She simply nodded and plopped her head back on the pillow. They stayed like that for a few more minutes before they decided that it'd be best to carry the two young girls upstairs to sleep. 

Wheein was already comfortable and snoozing in the bedroom upstairs when Moonbyul came back down for Hwasa. Wrapping her arms around Moonbyul's shoulders Hwasa clung onto Moonbyul like a koala. She was carried upstairs and placed into the bed besides Wheein. 

Once again, Moonbyul returned downstairs, this time to find her beautiful Yongsun pouting like a little kid. She went to turn off all the cameras downstairs before plopping down besides the girl. For some reason, seeing her Byulyi carry Hyejin and Wheein on her back upstairs made her feel a tiny pang of jealousy, though it died out as quickly as it had appeared. She couldn't ever really be truly jealous of the two young girls. 

Byulyi kissed Yongsun's pouty lips before squatting before her, her back faced towards Yongsun. "Climb on baby, I'll take you to bed," she flashed her greasy grin when Yongsun smacked her lightly on the back, but nonetheless climbed on. 

They were right outside of their bedroom door, Yongsun pressed tightly against Byulyi's back when Yongsun whispered, "I love you." It was quiet enough for only the two to hear, so quiet that if Byulyi had been wrapped up in her own thoughts too deeply, she would have missed it completely. 

She picked up her pace, walked over towards the bed and laid Yongsun down before climbing on top of her pressing kisses all over the (now giggling) girl's face. "Baby, say it again," Byulyi growled cutely. She pulled back and looked down at the beautiful sun under her. 

Yongsun ran a hand through Byul's bangs before pulling her back down into another kiss. She whispered against her lips, "I love you, my greasy Moon." A growl rang out from inside Byulyi's throat as she pressed countless kisses to Yongsun's lips, cheeks, face, neck, collar bones, chanting "I love you" for every kiss. She finally pulled back when she felt Yongsun's arm softly pushing her back up, since Yongsun had felt something wet on her skin. 

With the softest and most loving eyes (MOST UWU EYES), Yongsun's eyes caressed Byulyi's wet ones. She reached up and wiped the tears off the younger girl's face. She pulled her back down for another kiss, repeating once again, "I love you so much Moon Byulyi." 

She has dated in the past, all four of the members of Mamamoo have to be completely honest. A part of her was incredibly glad that she had gone through all of those relationships because it brought her to a realization that no one had ever and will ever make her feel like how Moon Byulyi makes her feel. Though her greasyness made Yongsun cringe to the max, her constant pestering annoyed Yongsun to no end, and her flirtatious ways made Yongsun want to tie her down and make her worship Yongsun and forever only Yongsun, she was so incredibly right. She was Kim Yongsun's Moon Byulyi. 

* * *

All Byulyi could feel was a tsunami and butterflies, "Holy . Holy . Holy . Holy ," she screamed in her mind. "Feeling fireworks" couldn't even cover an eighth of whatever she was feeling, hearing these words felt like a tsunami sized wave of emotions just hit her. She couldn't help the continuous stream of tears that dripped down her face. Kim Yongsun, the amazing leader that she loves oh so ing much, loves her back. At first she couldn't believe her ears, they must be playing tricks on her, but with every kiss and every I love you's, she couldn't help but believe that it was true, and it was. Through all her hit and misses with different relationships, at the end of the day, there wasn't one person she truly loved as much as she loved Kim Yongsun. 

At first she labled it as "a deep sisterly bond" but it quickly became "a soulmate bond" because no one could ever make her feel the emotions that Yongsun made her feel. She had a deep sisterly bond with Hyejin and Wheein but it just wasn't on the same level as what she felt with Yongsun. Which made complete sense now, she's Kim Yongsun's Moon Byulyi. 

"I love you too, Kim Yongsun," she leaned in for another kiss but to her surprise, Yongsun used the momentum to flip them over, now stradling Byulyi. She looked up, got lost in Yongsun's eyes before she mustered up her courage and asked the words that they have both been secretly waiting for, "Yong, will you be my girlfriend?" 

In the most sensual way possibly, Yongsun placed her hand on Byulyi's toned stomach, her other hand on Byulyi's shoulder as she slowly grinded herself down on Moonbyul, letting out a quiet, soft moan. She smirked at the sight of Byul utterly lost in love, hunger, adoration. Leaning in, she whispered, "Does that answer your question, my love?" 

Byulyi nodded viggorously, her lips protruding out, her eyebrows scrunched up. Yongsun wanted to spell it out anyways, even if she didn't have to, "I'd absolutely love to be your girlfriend." She smiled as she once again captured the younger girl's lips. 

The smile turned into a smirk when she felt hands on her hips, pressing her down harder against Byulyi, a growl rolling out from Byulyi's throat before she heard the breathless, " baby, do that again."