Little Miss Clumsy

We're Getting Married?

Moonbyul has always been known for her unconfrontational personality, no matter how bad the situation or the fight was, she'd try to be as calm and as neutral as possible. 

And yet there she was, exasperatedly yelling at Yongsun as she drove. 

* * * About 15 minutes ago * * * (Kind of TW??? Don't read if you don't like hearing about blood - by accident)

Byulyi had just gotten out of the shower, put on pants and a tshirt when she heard a high-pitch scream from outside her and Yongsun's bedroom door. She quickly ran out to see a terror of a scene. Solar with blood on her face, laying on the ground at the bottom of the stair case. Skipping steps, she quickly hurried over to the older girl, noticing that she had a pretty big gash around her jawbone. Helping the older girl up, she went to get gauze to hold the blood, and helped Solar out to the car, the two quickly made their way to the hospital. 

"Yong, how many times did I tell you to roll up my pants whenever you wear them?! Every time you tripped on them, I'd tell you to roll it up or just wear your own! To walk down the stairs and hurt yourself! I can't believe it, god damnit Yongsun! Haaaa, how are you feeling?" She turned to look at the gauze Solar was holding against her jaw. Seeing Solar just sitting there, face pale from the loss of blood - semi-passed-out - truly felt like a stake to the heart. She reached out and interlaced their fingers together. 

Numerous times, she had yelled at Yongsun for taking Byulyi's pajamas that were way too long for her and accidentally tripping on them. This fall was the worst out of all the others. 

Moonbyul brought their hands up to her lips and lightly kissed the back of Solar's hand. They pulled up to the ER. 

* * * 

"Oh my god, what happened?" Luna gasped.

"I think she fell down or something. Ahhh they censored it." 

"The cut must be big though for her to look that pale.... Poor Solar." 

"Was it because of the long pants she wore earlier?" Amber pointed out. The MCs asked the staff, they nodded in response. 

"So dangerous, poor Solar. That must have hurt so much," Eric shook his head.

* * * 
Wheein and Hyejin slammed through the gap of the door at the same time, both resulting in getting stuck in the door frame. 

"Dammit Hyejinie! Mooooove!" Wheein cried out, she pushed in farther and they both tumbled through. The two young girls left the stunned Byulyi downstairs and hurriedly rushed up to Moonsun's bedroom to check on Yongsun. Opening the door, they found their leader sitting on the bed, watching a movie, carton of ice cream in hand. The two started tearing up, "Yongsun-unnie~." 

"Aww babies, I'm ok," She hugged the two girls and invited them to sit on the bed with her. The three were sharing the ice cream and watching the movie together when Byulyi came in and called them downstairs for lunch. Two Young Girls ran downstairs first, leaving Byulyi in the room with Yongsun alone. 

Byulyi walked over to the older girl, cupping her (uninjured side) face lightly and kissed her softly, "How are you feeling, my love?" 

"Ddun's oo is ouchie," Yongsun pouted cutely, Byulyi felt her heart soar, "Ddunie want another kiss." 

Byul grinned and kissed Yongsun again a few times, "I love you, my queen." Yongsun's face blushed a light red, she leaned in for another kiss, "I love you too, my Byulkong." Taking Byulyi's hand, the two walked downstairs together. 

* * * 

The four girls found themselves walking around a Home Product shop after Moonsun received another envelop from WGM. 

It read:

Greetings Moonsun Couple,

With your wedding right around the corner, the staff at WGM would like for you to make your house more of your home. Please go and buy some furniture and decorations to personalize your house a bit more. 

~ Staff of WGM

 

Moonbyul grinned at the older girl who was squatting by the house slippers, the two younger girls had run off to find their own stuff they needed for their shared apartment. She moved closer, watching as Solar looked between the two pairs, clearly trying to decide which she wanted more. 

"Yongkong, why don't you get both of them? I'll wear one and you wear the other, and when you want to wear mine, we'll switch?" Moonbyul smiled when Solar looked up at her, bright eyed at her idea. She always found it so adorable how Solar would brighten up at the smallest of things. 

"You mean it Byulkong? Can we do that?" She jumped up excited. 

Moonbyul pulled her in for a soft kiss on her lips, flashing her famous nose smile, "Of course Ddunie." She lifted Solar's chin and placed a light kiss on the bandaid that covered the stitches. 

* * * MCs all noticably frown (sadly) at the genuinely sad look Moonbyul has on her face at the sight of the bandaid. 

Solar pouts, reaching up and placing her hand on Moonbyul's cheek, rubbing her cheek with her thumb. 

Moonbyul placed her hand over Solar's and looks into her eyes. 

Even with her hard exterior, Byulyi was always one with an incredibly soft soul. She'll always cry when thinking about how grateful she is for Moomoos, she'll cry while watching movies, she'll cry when listening to sad songs, and she'll cry when thinking about the painful past. Compared to the other members of Mamamoo who can hold in their emotions easier, Moon Byulyi is secretly very soft and emotional. Yongsun, Moon Byulyi's world in the shape of a mochi-faced human being. Seeing her on the ground by the stairs, blood on her face.... The thought of it alone, Byulyi couldn't stand it. 

"I'll be more careful Byulkong... I promise," Solar pushed up on her toes and kissed Moonbyul on the lips, she wiped a stray tear that managed to escape. 

Moonbyul nodded and pulled her into a tight hug, "I love you Yongsun." 

"I love you too Byulyi," Yongsun hugged back. The two stayed their for an intimate moment before they were disrupted by gags from two brats at the end of the aisle.

"Move mom and dad, we don't want anymore siblings," Wheein and Hwasa teased, they pulled the two older girls off to look for more decorations. 

* * *

Yongsun pulled the last of the matching (bathroom) stuff they had onto the counter top. She was wearing her light pink slippers that she bought earlier that day, her and Byulyi's new bath towels both hanging on the hanger, their matching tooth brushes in the matching cups side-by-side. In the bedroom, their "Her's" (Pink) and "Her's" (Blue) bath robe hanging side-by-side on the hanging rack. 

Byulyi was in the family room, putting up some cute home deco she and Yongsun had picked up, placing the finishing touch - the famous polaroid of her and Yongsun hugging in a picture frame - on top of the fireplace. She placed her hands on her hips, "Perfect." 

Yongsun from behind her spoke up, "Almost perfect." Byulyi turned around, she cocked her head, questioning what was wrong with the setup. 

From her pocket, Yongsun pulled out the box of matching rings that she had made secretly. 

She took the rings out and placed it in front of the picture frame, closing the box and placing it back in her pocket, "Now it's perfect." 

She looked up at Byulyi and smiled cutely, Byulyi pulled Yongsun in front of her, snuggling her face in Yongsun's neck and kissed it sweetly, "It's very perfect, my Yongkong."