Wedding Dress

We're Getting Married?

Moonbyul sat comfortably on the seating in front of the curtained off area. The staff of WGM had sent them a red envelop a couple of days after they came back from their trip for them to go pick out their wedding attire and for them to finally do their photoshoot. Solar was behind the curtain trying on her third dress while Moonbyul was messing with the camera that she brought. Byul was first when finding her outfit for the ceremony, she had decided that she was more comfortable in a suit so she would wear that for their "WGM Wedding Ceremony". It was fairly easy for her to pick out a suit since most of them looked great on her. When Solar's eyes sparkled a bit more and lingered a bit longer on a custom made Thom Browne suit, Byulyi knew that that was the perfect one for their wedding. Maybe even their actual wedding. She smiled descreetly down at the camera. Continuing to scroll through the pictures, she stared at the previous dress Solar, her fiancé truly looked stunning in all the dresses. She placed the camera down, put it back on record, and turned back to her phone - replying to the group chat with Wheein and Hwasa when the curtains opened once again. 

*** MCs *** 

Luna: OH MY GOD! WOW! I- WOW!

Eric: I'm SPEECHLESS, dang! 

Henry: She looks good! Wild! 

Ailee: That dress is GORGEOUS! Solar looks sooo good in that!

Eric: It's so elegant, it really matches her figure and her style. 

Henry: Yeah and it goes well with Moonbyul's suit too in my opinion.

Luna: I see it, I see it! 

*** 

Solar looked down at the dress and then back up at her fiancé who was staring at her, mouth wide open. The longer Byulyi stared, the more shy she got, "Yahhh, Byul-ah, why are you staring at me like that?" Moonbyul stood up, how Solar looked in that dress was undescribable, she made her way over to the older girl, stubling along the way and almost knocking over the camera set up. She stood in front of Solar who leaned over to place her finger under Moonbyul's chin, lifting up so would close. Solar grinned, "I think this means you like it?" 

Still speechless, Moonbyul nodded. Solar did a slight turn and stared at herself in the mirror, the dress was perfectly fitted on her, it accentuated her curves in all the right places. She turned back to Moonbyul's sparkly eyes, still staring at her in uttermost awe and leaned down and lightly kissed the corner of her eye. "What do you think?" She whispered quietly against Moonbyul's face. Moonbyul held Solar's hand in hers and kissed the engagement ring on her finger.  

"I love it."

"Mmm, me too." 

*** MCs *** 

Henry: Wait... Is... Is that what I think it is???

Luna: NO WAY I think it is! 

Ailee and Eric: AN ENGAGEMENT RING! 

 

The couple posed next to each other, the photoshoot consisted of 5 different outfits and styles: chic spring outfit, fancy cocktail attire, warm and cozy autumn outfit, a style of their choice, and then finally an outfit in their wedding outfit. The WGM MCs along with the WGM staff and photographers watched in amazement at the chemistry between the two.

*** MCs *** 

The MCs are talking to each other about the outfits and the couple's photoshoots. They point out the couple's chemistry, commenting on how Moonsun couple is by far the best match on WGM they've ever seen. 

*Eric steps out of the scene for a phone call* 

Eric: Yes, I've contacted RBW and I think it's confirmed that they're engaged. Yes, I've talked to Wheein and Hwasa as well. That's amazing, thank you! 

*** 

The couple was talking the last of their pictures. Solar was currently sitting on the fancy couch, Moonbyul right beside her. They turned and smiled at each other, both leaning back on the pillows when a staff member approached them with a red envelop. 

"Dear Moonsun couple, 

The day of your wedding is approaching, please design your invitations as well as send them out. We have set up a date for you to meet with your Professional Advisors: Jung Wheein, Ahn Hyejin, Kim Yonghee. Have fun and congratulations (we see the engagement ring :) ). 

-Staff of WGM " 

 

Moonbyul and Solar grinned, "Professional Advisors, huh?" Moonbyul laughed. 

"I'm not so sure about that, but this will definitely be fun," Solar responded. She reached out and held Moonbyul's hand and the two stared at each other in bliss. I'm so incredibly lucky (they both thought).

The photographer picked up his camera at the beautiful sight and snapped on final shot. 

 

The end. 

 

 

JK LMAO - we still have a long way to go.