Our New Home

We're Getting Married?

In a large empty restaurant, decked out with cameras and dimly lit lights, sat two laughing and giggling ladies. They finished their main course a while ago as well as their first (for Solar) and second cup (for Moonbyul) of alcohol. Moonbyul was working on her third cup, this time it was a simple Shirley Temple. The two were talking about their recent fan meet and about how Solar had absolutely no idea that the fans were all in on the joke. 

Solar giggled loudly, "So when they said to return with our "significant others", they meant just show up together! I was sooo jealous like you don't even know." She loved her Moomoos dearly, even though they were a bunch of trolls. 

"What do you mean I don't even know, Kim Yong Sun I know you so damn well. I knew you were jealous, you crazy Yeba," Moonbyul laughed. 

The waitress soon brought out their desserts which consisted of a variety of cakes, strawberry ice cream (requested by Moonbyul for Solar) and a tabletop fondue with fruits and sweets. 

"Yeba, you have something...." Moonbyul reached over to Solar and wiped the bit of chocolate on her lips with her thumb. Two could play at this teasing game, Moonbyul ran her tongue along her thumb and off the chocolate, Solar watching her with intense eyes the entire time. She smirked when she could hear a small whimper from Solar. 

Of course, she completely regretted her teasing challenge when she saw the flame in Solar's eyes. The girl reached over to Moonbyul's Shirley Temple and used the straw to pick out the cherry at the bottom. "They always say, girls who can do this," Solar popped the cherry into her lips, stem and all. 

Moonbyul watched with wide eyes as the girl twirled the stem in for a couple of seconds before presenting the stem knot on the tip of her tongue. "Are really good with their mouths," She winked slyly at Moonbyul (whose face was now bright red and had open, shocked). 

Solar looked down to her phone that just pinged, it was a message from their manager. 

Manager-Unnie : Kim. Yong. Sun. Keep things Rated PG-13 please. Byulyi's car is parked at the front of the restaurant. The WGM staff left a red envelop in the car, your and Byulyi's new house address is in there. Don't stay out too late. 

Kim Yongsun: ;P <3 

Moonbyul pulled herself together, she took another sip of her drink and a few bites of the desserts on the table before asking, "Is something wrong baby?" Solar smirked and slid her phone over to Moonbyul who chuckled when she saw the text, "Everything is fine dear." 

* * * 

When the clock hit around 8:30, the two had finished up all the desserts on the table, and what remained of their drinks were empty cups. They were outside of Moonbyul's car, Solar trying to help the now too buzzed Moonbyul by allowing her to lean on her as they walked. She was reaching towards the door handle when she felt Moonbyul's arms wrap around her waist and Moonbyul's lips scattering kisses all over her neck, occationally and leaving small marks on the skin. Solar let out a soft moan. She remembered her self control and went back to trying to find the car keys burried somewhere in Moonbyul's vest or pants pockets. 

Moonbyul's back was against the car, her arms were wrapped around Solar, lips leaving kisses on Solar's collar bones when she felt Solar's hands grab for her pockets. Close. Too close. She let out a deep growl that caused the hairs on Solar's arms to stand up, "Careful of what you grab, baby." Her hands gripped into Solar's sides. She felt Solar pat around her left pocket and then over to her right before she felt Solar's hands pull out her ring of keys. Moonbyul felt Solar's strong arms pull the door open and helped her into the passenger seat, not forgetting to pull the seatbelt over to seatbelt the girl in. She groaned, "Yong, I'm fineeee you don't needa help me," though the minute she sat back, she comfortably sank against the seats.

Byulyi closed her eyes, this wasn't the first time she had a few drinks like that but unlike the other times, those drinks were strong and they hit her like a bomb. Yongsun smiled softly at her mess of a hamster, she leaned in and kissed Byulyi on the cheek before closing the door and climbing into the driver seat. Bless the fact that they were both insured for Yongsun and Byulyi's car, if not they'd be stuck there for who knows how long. She put her purse in the back, put on her own seatbelt, and took a minute to stare at the snoozing girl in the passenger seat. Yongsun interlaced her and Byulyi's hands together and kissed Byulyi's knuckles before turning on the cameras in the car and driving to their new home. 

* * * 

To call their new home simply a "house" was a definite understatement. On the outskirts of town laid a mansion with a massive backyard with a stone built grill, sunroom that attached the backyard to the house, nice and large swimming pool and jacuzzi in the sunroom. The inside had a number of rooms, island built in the kitchen, wine and cocktail glasses hanging from ceiling mount rack. The family room had a giant TV and a wide and comfortable leather L couch. The bedrooms were the pure definition of luxurious and (due to popular demands from the fans) one of the rooms upstairs was a gaming room with all sorts of consoles, two different computers, and a mini fridge and snack cabinet for the girls to enjoy.

To sum it up, the house was luxurious and thanks to the lovely Moomoos who requested for the best treatment for their well-deserving artists, the house was fit for two queens. 

Pulling up to the driveway, Yongsun noticed a metal plate that had the giant letter P printed on it. She parked behind the plate and pressed the garage door opener, expecting for a garage door to open. She gasped as the plate started moving, revealing a ramp. "Oh. Well then." She drove down the ramp into an underground parking lot that could fit at least 15 other cars, perfect for future house parties. "Talk about fancy," mumbled Byulyi who had finally woken up after knocking out in the car for longer than half an hour. 

Yongsun parked Byulyi's car next to her own and got out of the car. She watched as the metal plate resurfaced and covered up the ramp. From years of living in a small, cramped rooftop room with her girls, to this giant mansion. This was definitely an upgrade. 

She felt a soft hand on her side as Byulyi appeared on her left, her lips dancing close to Yongsun's ear.

"Welcome to our new home baby. Let's go explore it, shall we?" With that, she took Yongsun's hand into her own and led her up the stairs to a door leading into the house.