Don't Let Me Drink

We're Getting Married?

(Author's note: From now on, the chapters will have little bits and pieces of scandal here and there). 

 

There she was, the girl that Yongsun was so worked up about, so jealous, so angry, so hurt and upset about, standing right in front of her with her stupid, dorky smile. 

"You- when did you know? How long did you know?" Yongsun stared at her, still shocked, she couldn't help the tears that were starting to form. She yanked off the ear pieces and blindfold. 

"When we were at the bridge. I realized it was you," Moonbyul grinned, she opened up her arms and Yongsun slammed right into her with a crushing hug - she burried her face into Moonbyul's neck-, "I just wanted to mess with you, baby. I guess you're going to be stuck with this "nerdy gamer" hubby for a while." She stuck her tongue out teasingly. 

Within just a few minutes, Yongsun felt as if she suddenly was the luckiest girl in the world. Moonbyul grinned and kissed Solar's head, "You dumb ing Yeba."

"You're the dumb , ," Solar stepped back and pulled at Moonbyul's tie, untucking it from her vest. This caused Moonbyul to lunge forward, leaving very little space between the two. Solar took one step forward, kissing Moonbyul's sharp jaw and then gliding her lips down to Moonbyul's pulse point where she left another hickey, this time even darker than before. She let go of the girl and walked back towards their table, her hips swaying seductively as she walked. 

Moonbyul leaned against the wall and stared at the girl walking away. Biting her lip, she brought a hand up to her chin and brushed down her jaw, Kim Yongsun was going to be the death of her. 

Neither of them had a drink yet, and yet they were like this already. It didn't matter, as of right now, they were married and married couples didn't have boundaries. 

Moonbyul followed Yongsun out of the hall and back to their tables. The waitress from earlier was shocked to see the complete change in mood. Just about 5 minutes ago, the girl in blindfolds seemed as if she could push the girl in the suit down a flight of stairs. Now she was walking into the room without her blindfolds, looking like she was more than simply "excited" to take the other girl home. She quickly brought the drinks over to their table, her eyes lingered on the hickey on Moonbyul's neck, unsure whether it was there earlier when they had ordered or not. 

The moment they sat down, Moonbyul couldn't help but keep her eyes on Solar. Throughout the entire night, she found the feisty girl so ING hot, fighting her every word up until a few minutes ago. Now, there she was, sitting there in her drop dead gorgeous dress, her teeth lightly biting her lips, her eyes not leaving Moonbyul's face for even a split second. 

Solar was drinking in the sight of Moonbyul. The lighting of the room making her look THAT much hotter. She remembered earlier when they got dressed, how Moonbyul buttoned up her button up, how her fingers looped each button through the slits. Solar bit her bottom lip. How tempting. 

The two were too busy staring at each other to notice the waitress leave. Moonbyul picked up her drink and took a sip, all this staring was getting her thirsty. Solar did the same, she took a small sip of the drink, "Holy . This is strong." 

"That's why when you ordered it, I was so shocked. You were really upset huh?" 

"Mmm. I was ready to fight you," Solar stuck her tongue out and smiled. Moonbyul laughed and tapped Solar's chin with her finger tips.

"Damn my wife's so feisty," she winked. 

Solar pretended to gag, "So greasy. Dear lord save me." 

* * * 

[I RECOMMEND READING THE REST OF THIS WHILE LISTENING TO DON'T BY LOCO AND HWASA.]

"Mmmm so good," Moonbyul hummed. She fed herself another spoon of her creamy lobster pasta. The two had just finished their appetizers and were just served their main course. Don't by Loco and Hwasa played quietly on the speakers that surrounded the restaurant. Solar, a bit tipsy now, took a bite of her surf and turf pasta. "Try some?" She smiled to Moonbyul, who leaned forward to take a bite of the pasta that Solar was feeding her. 

"Oooh, yours is good. Wanna try mine?" Moonbyul asked, she was about to reach over the table with her pasta when Solar stood up from her seat.

 

I don't have much patience
I can only see it as a temptation

 

Her eyes followed the girl until she noticed that Solar was standing next to her. 

"You ok baby?" She asked, putting her spoon back down on the dish. 

 

Don't come to me, don't
Don't cross the line, please

 

Moonbyul watched hungrily as Solar lightly lifted up the hem of her dress, enough for her to step over Moonbyul's legs (of course not without flashing to Moonbyul the series of laces that hid underneath), and straddled Moonbyul on her chair. She reached behind Solar and brought the spoon around to Solar's lips and watched as Solar run her tongue along the bottom of the spoon after taking a bite. She gulped audibly and the edge of Solar's lips twitched, tempted to curve into a smirk.

 

If you want me to be sincere, don't give me that drink
I'll say nonsense and do the devil's dance
A cool wind blows outside but the world is still too harsh
I want to keep you only at my side

 

Solar held her composure. She turned around and picked up Moonbyul's drink, taking another sip out of it as Moonbyul fed herself another bite of her pasta. As amazing as having her lady straddling her lap was, the pasta was still REALLY good.

Moonbyul looked up to Solar's dark eyes that looked down at her dangerously. She placed her hands on Solar's hips, her grip tightening a bit when she saw Solar lean in and felt the tip of her wet tongue on the edge of her lips. Solar leaned back, the cream from the pasta (that was on Moonbyul's lips) still visible on her tongue. She swallowed it and watched as Moonbyul gluped loudly, her eyes widened, her face clearly turning red even though the room was dimly lit.

 

Saying I don't see anyone but you
Is just saying I forgot everything else but you.

 

This time her smirk played out on her lips and she tapped Moonbyul's nose gently before standing up and returning to her own seat. 

Moonbyul was still gaping when Solar spoke up, "Your pasta really is good. Everything complements each other so well. I like how the cream wasn't too thick." She eyed Moonbyul who had barely composed her self as that last sentence left . 

"Uh yeah mmm it is good," Moonbyul said, clearly still in shock with what Solar had just done.

 

One shot, two shot, I don't want to keep emptying these glasses

 

She picked up her cup and downed half of it, somehow the room was getting a bit hot, maybe the drink might cool her down. 

This time it was Solar's turn to worry, she took a sip of her own drink, "You alright over there baby?" 

 

Don't get me feeling good anymore

 

Moonbyul motioned for Solar to lean over the table so she could whisper into her ear, "You're such a tease." 

 

Don't make eye contact like you're making a toast

 

Solar smirked, her tongue sticking out as she leaned back in her chair. For a long second, they stared into each other's eyes until Moonbyul started reaching for her drink, Solar followed her action towards her own drink. The two lifted up their cups as to make a toast and with one big gulp downed the rest of their drinks.