Relationship Test Day 1

We're Getting Married?

The domestic couple was lounging on the couch watching A Werewolf Boy with ramen on the table when Solar heard a knock on the door. "Byul-ah, can you please go get the door?" she asked, lifting her leg so Byulyi could stand up and the younger did, returning with a red envelop. 

She plopped back down and took a bite of her chashu before opening the envelop and pulling it's content out, she read, "Dear Moonsun couple, with your wedding and photoshoot coming up, we wanted to try out a little relationship test. A strong couple are unbreakable through thick and thin, luxuries and simplicity. You have clearly shown the staff of WGM and viewers that you are a stronger couple than most, to put the relationship through a true test, we'll be sending you off on a little camping trip in two days for three days and two nights. Basic items and camping foods will be provided - listed on the next page along with the directions to get there. Good luck and have fun! - WGM Staff." 

*** WGM Commentators/ MCs***

Guest Speaker Ailee (in place of Henry for the recording): Ewww camping. Like BUGS camping. Ahahaha I went once and I saw a centipede or worm or something crawl under the tent while I was sitting there and NEVER AGAIN will I go camping. 

Eric: Hahaha EASY you could have just stomped on it or something. I mean, bugs are everywhere, they're just out of sight. 

Ailee: Well, I'd rather they be there and NOT SEEN than be there and SEEN. *Ailee cringes visibly*

Luna: *Luna makes a disgusted face* I second Ailee on that. Bugs are gross I could not go camping. True relationship test right there.

Amber: Y'all dramatic, there's bug spray invented for a reason. 

Luna *stares at Amber grossly*: Yeah but like then the body is there. Ew. I'll just put up a tent in my living room and call it a day.

Ailee: Ha I agree. That's too much work too though, my own bed is my best friend, no camping for me.

Eric: *throws a fake centipede between Ailee and Luna who start screaming* 

*** Cut Scene *** 

"You ready Ddun?" Moonbyul asked, she pushed the rest of their stuff into the trunk of their Jeep Wrangler before closing the trunk. 

"Almost, do you want to pick up some breakfast before we head off?" Solar asked, she made sure to check all the doors and windows before finally alarming and locking the garage door. She pecked Moonbyul on the lips who held the car door open for her before climbing into the car. 

*** MCs *** 

Amber: Woah! Wait, is that a new car? 

Eric: Yeah, apparently they just picked up a new one, they have like 4 cars total now. 

Amber: I like that model it's nice! 

*** 

Moonbyul backed the car up into the dirt parking spot. The overall car ride had been considerably smooth 4 hour drive, only a bit of off-roading near the end of the trip. Solar fell asleep during the later half of the time. 

Letting her girlfriend sleep in the car still, Moonbyul opened the windows before turning off the car, kissing Solar on the cheek, and hopping out to unpack. 

She made sure to first hang up bug repellent on the trees and tables before pulling out one of their coolers, the tent, and some chairs. 

*** MCs *** 

Ailee: She's so detailed! There's like an order to everything she does. 

The other MCs nodded. 

*** 

Her childhood camping skills came in handy and within 15 minutes, the tent was already up and the chairs were propped out in front of the tent. 

By the time she was done starting the fire, she saw Solar stir in the seat of the car. Moonbyul quickly ran over with the car and leaned in through the window, kissing the irresistable squishy cheeks. Solar swat her hand at Moonbyul playfully. 

"Byul-ah, you should have waken me up to help set up," Solar whined, now sitting by the fire, her hands wrapped warmly around a bowl of noodles Moonbyul heated up while waiting for her to fully wake up. She was incredibly amazed at how fast her girlfriend had everything set up, if it were her, she'd probably be still trying to set up the tent. 

Byul grinned, swallowing her bite of noodles before she spoke, "I didn't want to wake you up, anyways, I'm used to it. 문별이다! (I am Moon Byul~)" 

"Ahhhhhhhh seriously," Solar complained cutely, "You keep on copying me! Aish!" 

Moonbyul leaned in and kissed Solar over and over again until her pout was replaced by her cute laugh, "It's cause your reaction is so cute." 

The two went on a short hike before cooking dinner and afterwards simply sitting around a fire and enjoying each other's presence. 

* * *

Byulyi turned her head and kissed Yongsun's cheek, the older girl snuggling on top of her. "Ddunie?"

"Mmm?" Yongsun turned her head and lightly kissed her girlfriend on the lips. 

"Does me saying 문별이다 bother you?" Byulyi lightly pouted, she liked picking on Yongsun but sometimes she felt like it was a bit too much but she really couldn't control herself. 

"Aww baby," Yongsun cupped Byulyi's face and kissed her repeatedly, "No no, I think it's cute. I know you have good or fun intentions so it really doesn't bother me."

Byulyi grinned her cute grin before asking, "So, does that mean I can actually create a 문별이다 Youtube channel?"

Yongsun lightly bit down on the younger girl's bottom lip while kissing her, "Absolutely not." The two fell into a series of giggles before quieting down, enjoying the naturey sounds outside, once again snuggling into each other and falling into deep sleep. 

 

A/N JFC THAT TOOK FOREVER TO COME UP WITH AND WRITE - I'm back, ONCE AGAIN. I wanted a change of pace since too many rated chapters wasn't really fitting for the story as a whole. This chapter was definitely a good reset. I will try to update as often as possible, a bit hard with online classes going on and all but I'll definitely try.