Brain Storm

We're Getting Married?

Yongsun moaned softly, pulling the hand of her lover who was spooning her (that somehow found it's way to her heat in the middle of the night) out of her . She leaned forward, finding the clock on the bedside that read "9:27 AM". It surprised her that Byulyi was still asleep, since Byulyi was always the one to wake up early. It was only until they moved in together that Byulyi started to sleep more like a rock. 

Last night the two had stayed up deciding on which activity they wanted to try out. 

* * * 

Q: What activity do you want to try (or conquer)? 

S: Shooting! *gasp* I've always wanted to try shooting. 

*Screen Flashes to Moonbyul*

M: Fishing. Or going on a hot air balloon. Or skydiving. Or Scuba Diving. *thinks* Or... 

*screen cuts - Flashes back to previous night* 

* * * 

"Skydiving," Moonbyul held on to the leg of Solar (like a koala) who was trying to move to the kitchen to check on the stew. The two had just gotten home and decided that it'd be fun to brainstorm some activity ideas while waiting for the stew to cook. 

"No. There's literally no skydiving areas near us. And babe let go of me. We're going to burn the stew," Solar continued to drag the younger girl since she showed no signs of letting go.

"Scuba diving."

"Babe it's like the middle of winter, we're not scuba diving." 

"Fly a plane." 

"Moon. Byul. Yi. We're not going to die before our wedding."

"Yongsun we're not going to DIE flying a plane with a PROFESSIONAL PILOT on board." 

"Still- No. BABE get up. Stew is going to splash on you and you're going to get burned!" 

Moonbyul pouted and clung on tighter, she looked up at Solar with her puppy eyes, who immediately softened at the sight. Solar bent down and kissed her pouting hamster on the lips. 

"Baby, come on, let's save those adventures for our honeymoon, yeah? For now let's do something cool, but tamed," She brushed her hair behind her ear and leaned in again, knowing fully well that she would win any argument against Byulyi with this move. She placed another kiss on Moonbyul's pouting lips. 

* * * 

A: HAHA she's playing the trump card, it's so unfair, I wanna do that *pretends to push hair behind her ear* 

E: Look how effective it is though, Moonbyul completely quiet down after that. 

H: You're missing out on the point.... She said "Tamed". TAMED?! Shooting is not "tamed." *raises hand up in pretend shock*

L: It's funny how Moonbyul's ideas are so like..... All over the place. So much like a kid. 

*Henry moves over and clings onto Eric's leg* 

E: Aish- seriously? *Stands up and tries to move* What the-? How did she do that so easily??? *trips over Henry* 

* * * 

"How about row-boating?" Moonbyul whispers against Solar's shoulder, no longer clinging to her like a koala but now standing behind her, arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Mmm I like that idea. Row-boating sounds fun," Solar continued to stir the stew, bringing the spoon up to her lips to blow on it before turning to Moonbyul and feeding it to her, "Good?" 

Moonbyul pouted her lips, closed her eye, and nodded vigorously. Solar smiled at the derpy hamster and turned back to the stove, turning it off and getting a bowl to place the stew on the table. Moonbyul let go of her and went to grab two smaller bowls as well as utensils to set the table. 

"I know how much you've always wanted to try shooting, wanna do that too?" Moonbyul sat down at the table, she spooned the stew into Solar's bowl and one for herself.

"Oh my god - yes!" 

* * * 

Yongsun felt Byulyi's hand sneak (not difficult since she was almost fully - went to bed in Byulyi's big t-shirt and just underwear) into her and just rest against her groin. Her hand joined Byulyi's and laced their fingers together, the back of Byulyi's hand against her palm, she felt Byul snuggle up closer to her. 

"-orning" Byulyi mumbled into the back of Yongsun's head, her words laced with sleep, "so early." Her fingers played with the skin of Yongsun's groin while Yongsun's fingers played with the back of Byulyi's hand. 

She smiled, "Love, it's already like 9:30."

Byulyi stirred, blinking her eyes a few times, "What? Already?" She pulled her hand out of Yongsun's underwear, laid the older girl onto her back and flopped over on top of her, her face resting on Yongsun's stomach under the sheets, snoozing for a bit more. 

 

At around 10:30 AM, Byulyi felt a hand run through her hair, waking her up, she was still on top of Yongsun who was scrolling through her phone with the other hand. "My love, we should get up and get ready, it's 10:30," Yongsun looked down at the younger girl on her stomach, she her blonde hair lovingly, enjoying the feel of it on her skin, the way it looked spread out on top of her, her face slightly flushed red at the train of thoughts that followed. 

Byulyi rubber her face softly into Yongsun's stomach before pushing herself up and off of the older girl. The two rolled around for a bit longer before finally getting up and getting ready. 

After a refreshing shower together, the two went downstairs to make breakfast and then packed their stuff for the day ahead. 

* * * 

Moonbyul pulled onto the freeway in her Audi, Solar besides her in the passenger seat. The two were singing Ariana Grande's Imagine when Moonbyul laced their fingers together and kissed the back of Solar's hand, the two made eye contact and grinned at each other before Moonbyul yelled, "Ready for our adventure?" 

In which Solar replied happily, "Ready!!!!!!!!"