The Loser Club

We're Getting Married?

Moonbyul pulled into Wheein's driveway and walked up to the door. The minute it opened, the two young girls immediately bombarded her with questions.

"What did he look like?" 

"Do we know him?"

"Do you know who he is?"

"Is he handsome?" 

"What does he sound like?" 

"How tall is he?"

"Oh yeah. Yongsun-unnie is supposed to come by after her shoot....." 

Moonbyul stared at the two excited girls, one of her eyebrows were raised. She rolled her eyes and started laughing, "Can I at least step into the house first or are you two going to kill me with questions by the door?" 

The two young girls stuck their tongues out at Moonbyul at the same time and turned and walked back into the house. She followed them into the family room after taking off her shoes. 

They sat around the room table and tried to spread out the snacks. Prior to Moonbyul showing up, Wheen and Hwasa had already ordered giant boxes of foods.

"I don't see why you asked me to bring snacks when we already have fried chicken and kimbap and gopchang and fried rice......" Moonbyul squinted judgingly at the two girls. 

"Hey, I thought we had enough food. It was Hwasa who complained that we might still be hungry," Wheen rolled her eyes at Hwasa who stuck her tongue out at Wheein in response to her ratting Hwasa out. 

Hwasa picked up to the box that was still in the bag next to Moonbyul, "What's in here?" She asked, placing it on the table.

"Mmmm tteokbokki for Yongsun-unnie," Moonbyul replied, organizing the box so it looked neat for when Yongsun showed up. 

Wheein and Hwasa gave eachother a knowing look. As much as their Unnies indirectly denied it, Wheesa could tell what was going on. The two had feelings for each other for the longest time, bet the manager-unnie even knew. It was hard NOT to see how attached Moonsun were to eachother. 

"I mean, it's a good thing they're in WGM isn't it? They can realize and admit their feelings for each other," Wheein said to Hwasa using their 2 Young Girls telepathy powers. 

Hwasa nodded knowingly and smirked, causing Moonbyul to roll her eyes and laughed, "Hey hey hey, I'm right here." 

The three sat and munched on some snacks and waited for Yongsun to show up. They were about an hour into the drama when Wheein remembered the question they bombarded Moonbyul with as soon as she entered the door. "Unnie, you never did tell us if you figured out who your husband was....." She brought up, taking a sip from the cup of tea she and Hwasa were sharing. 

"......Wife," Moonbyul mumbled quietly, munching on chips, her eyes still focused on the TV, "I'm getting married to a girl." 

"YAH! MY TEA!" Hwasa cried out the minute Wheein choked and spit all the tea she was drinking back into the cup. She turned back to Moonbyul immediately, "Wait.... Hold the fu** up. You're married to a what???" Two Young Girls stared at Moonbyul in shock. Both of them had their eyes and mouths wide open. 

"I'm not kidding. I swear to god, I'm married to a girl," Moonbyul turned and stared at the maknaes, her eyes somewhere along the lines of " =__= ", "I mean, unless my husband's the type that likes to wear bralettes and enjoys karaoke-ing and shopping with his friends....."

The two young girls broke into laughter, imagining a group of guys going shopping in bralettes. After a while, they calmed down and Wheein spoke up, "Well, do you know who she is then?" 

"Not the slightest clue," Moonbyul sighed, her eyes returned to the TV. 

Soon after, the doorbell rang and the same interrogation process by the two young girls happened once again, this time at Yongsun.