I'll Still Be Yours

We're Getting Married?

"Did they let you breathe or did they kill you instantly with questions at the door?" Moonbyul laughed as Yongsun entered into the family room. The two young girls had ran off to the garage to pick up some drinks, leaving the two alone. Yongsun sat down on the floor besides Moonbyul and snuggled right into her neck, "What do you think?" She mumbled, her lips dancing dangerously close to Moonbyul's neck. 

"Bang bang," Moonbyul smirked as she wrapped an arm around Yongsun. It was normal for the two to be like this. Moonbyul knew that whenever tired or stressed, her neck was Yongsun's favorite place to be. She was fine with that, for obvious reasons, but also because Yongsun's neck was her favorite place to be as well. 

"Did she tell you, Yongsun-unnie?" Hwasa said as the two maknaes entered the room, "Moonbyul-unnie is getting married to a girl." 

Moonbyul felt Yongsun freeze the minute Hwasa said that. She turned and tried to look at Yongsun, the maknaes noticed this as well. 

"Oh. Congrats," Yongsun mumbled into Moonbyul's neck, still frozen. She could feel the slightest irritation, jealousy, sadness, and more jealousy start to boil up inside. 

"Did you figure out who your future spouse is, Yongsun-unnie?" Wheepup spoke up in attempt to change the mood somehow. 

"He's ok. Big gaming nerd," Yongsun opened her eyes and detached herself from Moonbyul. The two young girls shared a glance for a second, the jealousy was clear in Yongsun's voice. It would be best if they changed the topic, and so they did. 

The three sat around and started eating as they watched the drama. Occasionally, Moonbyul would eye the older girl, slightly sad from the fact that she had a husband but also a tiny bit happy that Yongsun might have been a bit jealous when learning of the fact about Moonbyul's wife. Yongsun felt a hand on her thigh, she looked over at Moonbyul. She pulled out the box of tteokbokki and handed it to Yongsun, "Your favorite," Moonbyul smiled. 

Yongsun took the box happily and started stuffing her face with the rice cakes. (Careless) Hwasa turned towards the two and teased, "Wow Moonbyul-unnie, wifey materials right there." 

Her words hung in the air like the grey clouds on a stormy day. Yongsun instantly started chewing slower, as if each bite was hard to swallow. Moonbyul took her eyes off the girl and went back to watching TV. The tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. "Ha ha. Very Funny," Wheein threw in quickly, trying to dispurse the tension as much as possible. 

The two young girls looked at each other desperately before turning back to the TV. Not long after, the girls turned off the TV and got ready for bed. By then, the tension was gone and they went back to their old, giggly selves. 

"Aye yah!" Yongsun swatted Wheein's hand away when the girl tried to smear off random patches of makeup on Yongsun's face. The reaction caused Moonbyul and Hwasa to laugh and stare at each other, preparing for their own makeup removing war. Water was flying everywhere, towels were thrown around, and half an hour of play fighting later, the girls plopped down onto the two mattresses pushed together on the floor. 

They played on each other's phone and then their own phones and within 10 minutes, the two young girls were out like a light. Moonbyul and Yongsun were both staring at their own phones when Yongsun put hers down and turned to face Moonbyul. "So.... Is your wife cute?" She asked, genuinely curious who Moonbyul's wife could possibly be. Yongsun was definitely aware of her jealousy and how truly terrible of an idea this would be, asking Moonbyul about her "wife" but she couldn't help it. Curiosity got the best of her. 

"I don't know actually.... She sounds pretty cute though," Moonbyul thought for a second, trying to remember the conversation with her wife from this morning. 

"I see.... Nice.... Welp, I'm going to sleep," Yongsun grumbled before turning her back towards Moonbyul. 

Moonbyul shook her head slightly and smiled, she pulled Yongsun against her and big spooned the older girl, snuggling her face into Yongsun's neck, "Good night." 

"Hmmm you might not want to do that, your wife might get jealous," Yongsun sneered, jealously definitely present in her voice. 

Moonbyul just smiled and pulled her in closer, "That's ok. I want to snuggle you tonight before you run off to your "nerdy gamer" husband." She grinned and blew gently into Yongsun's ear when she felt the older girl elbow her in the stomach. 

She could barely hear it, the two young girls were dead asleep so neither of them could confirm, but she swore with her heart on the line that Yongsun in the tiniest voice whispered, "I'll still be yours." 

 

 

 

 

Note from the Author: 

Hey fam! Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't want to really extend this chapter bc the content is hella cute and I didn't want to risk ruining the cuteness of it just for length. I'll be posting another chapter up very soon though.