Robber

Dreams of us

Joohyun was tired of hearing her friend talk about Son Wendy. She gets it, Son Wendy has good songs, pleasant looking and talented. But hearing her bestfriend Seulgi gush about her everyday just made Irene develop a slight annoyance towards the soloist.

Son Wendy debuted in 2014. Before she debuted, she had already amassed a huge fandom from her trainee days. And her first song got the idol her 'Rookie of the Year' award as well as various music show wins. In short terms, she had a lot of fans. 

As Joohyun went to the convenience store to get her dinner after work, she spotted someone suspicious in the store. The figure was probably a women, with a mask and jacket all zipped up. A hat covered the figure's face as she walked around the store. As Joohyun kept staring, the stranger looked up. Joohyun's eyes widened and was about to scream till the figure jumped on her and covered .

Joohyun was afraid. She haven't even gotten the chance to say goodbye to her friends yet and she was going to die in the hands of some robber. The figure then brought her finger in front of the mask, signalling her to keep quiet. Joohyun could only nod before the stranger stood up and offered her a hand.

Joohyun being the scaredy-cat she was, took the stranger's hand. She was afraid that if she doesn't heed the robber's command, she might die. So she would obey the robber till she is safe.

The robber dragged her outside into the alley behind the convenience store.

'A-are you going to k-kill me?' Joohyun trembled out of fear. The robber probably dragged her out here to make it easier to dump her body. And Joohyun dreaded that thought.

Joohyun could see the robber's eyes narrow along with her knitted eyebrows. The robber had very nice eyebrows if you asked Joohyun.

'IhaventsaidgoodbyetomyparentsyetpleasedunkillmeyetIpromishIwontexposeyou' Joohyun shut her eyes as she babbled. She was too young to die!

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH' Joohyun's eyes opened wide as she heard the laughter coming from the robber. Joohyun was confused, the robber wasn't going to kill her? And she was laughing?

'What did you think I was going to do?' The laughing figure asked.

'Aren't you a.... robber?' Joohyun whispered as she cautiously looked around. 

The robber's eyes shined with amusement. Joohyun could almost see her smiling behind that mask.

'Of course I'm not a criminal!' The woman exclaimed. Joohyun could finally breathe again. She lets out a loud exhale.

The woman giggled again. Joohyun then glared at the woman.

'Then why did you drag me out? I thought I was going to die' The corners of the woman's eye crinkled.

'So you don't recognise me?' The woman questioned Joohyun. She then started taking off her hat and took off her mask. It was Son Wendy!

'Y-you!' Joohyun was starstrucked. Despite not being a fan of Wendy, Joohyun had always found Wendy beautiful. Wendy looked even better in real life!

'Yes. Me. You know me?' Joohyun could only raise her brows at this question. Everybody knew Wendy. The real question was who didn't know Wendy?

'My bestfriend loves you' Joohyun answered dumbfoundedly. Her brain finally gave up on her. She was seeing Wendy Son in real life.

'And you don't?' The singer pouted as she heard Joohyun's answer. And of course, Joohyun couldn't let this beautiful woman in front of her feel any bit of disappointment.

'I LIKE YOU. Ahem. I mean I listen to your songs' Joohyun realised she sounded too enthusiastic. But she can't unsay it now.

The woman smirked before she whispered beside Joohyun's ear.

'Cute. I like you too.' Joohyun felt her whole face growing hot. Especially the tip of her ears, one of her most sensitive parts 

'Give me your phone' Joohyun complied the singer in a daze. She then saw the singer typing on her phone before handing it back to her.

'Call me!' The singer winked at Joohyun before she started putting her mask and her hat back on, leaving Joohyun alone in the middle of the back alley.

Needless to say, Joohyun binge-watched Wendy's videos the entire day. 

 

 

A/N: I would lile to express my gratitude once again to people who have read and supported this story! I didn't expect this story to get readers much less suscribers and upvoters. Also, thank you to the people who have commented on this story. Seeing the comments really makes my day.

Since I ran out of ideas, I would probably wait a while for the ideas to start coming in. Feel free to suggest me a plot!