The drunk

Dreams of us

Bae Irene, the high and mighty CEO of Bae Corps. Born with Aphrodite's blessing, with the face of a goddess and a body to die for. She had everything. Looks, brains and money. 

She could garner people's attention without even trying, she could make grown men cower in fear with a glare, she could also make people submit to her with just one look. And these are only a small portion of things she could do.

Bae Irene was almost perfect. Almost. She just has one flaw. One small, little flaw... She hasn't found her soulmate 'Son Seungwan' yet.

She often wondered when she would find the person whose name was carved on her lower back. What did this Son Seungwan have to qualify as her soulmate? Money? Family background? 

She would soon find out that nothing mattered more than the person itself.

The moment when Bae Irene met Son Seungwan wasn't a particularly romantic one. Unlike those cliché movies, where the two leads meet at a nice setting and knows that the other would be their forever. 

No. It was more like a disaster. At least for Irene. Because Son Seungwan apparently has a low tolerance for alcohol and gets clingy with strangers she just met. 

It was at a bar where they met. Irene was quietly minding her own business when a woman sat on the stool beside her. Of course, she ignored the woman the entire time. Until the woman started moving closer to her and hugged her arms.

'S-Seulgi-ah, c-can you teach me how to f-find my soulmate? I w-want to f-find her', the woman slurred.

'I'm not Seulgi.', Irene coldly replied. With that, the drunk woman moved closer towards Irene's face, scrutinising her features while Irene rigidly moves back.

'W-what's y-your name stranger? I'm S-Son W-wendy.', the woman smiled at Irene. Her smile was weirdly bright for a drunk and contagious that Irene unknowingly smiled along with her.

And that smile dissappeared almost immediately when the girl started leaning on her, unconscious. Irene, being uncomfortable with skinship, payed for her drinks and stood up to leave(without the woman of course) after calling her driver. The bartender however stopped her.

'Miss, you'll have to pay for your friend too! And we are closing soon, please bring your friend with you.' Irene was confused and pointed at herself.

'Me?', the bartender nodded as an answer.

'B-but I don't even know her. Can't you do something about it?' Irene said indignantly. 

'Don't pretend here Miss. You two obviously know each other. And we will be closing soon, you should stop wasting my time here.'

Irene reluctantly handed the bartender her card. She would remember the bartender as Yeri and send a letter of complaint the next day. After paying, she tried waking up the drunk woman but she just wouldn't budge. So Irene had no choice but to piggyback the woman. One thing Irene noted was that the woman looks light, but was actually quite heavy for her small stature.

"I didn't ask for this... can this day get any worse?' Irene grumbled as she walked towards her car with the girl on her back.

And the day did get worse. Because just when Irene placed Wendy on the couch, she puked all over herself. The CEO briskly walked to her room to get the Wendy a change of clothes before realising that it means that she had to strip Wendy off of her clothes.

Irene begrudgingly started taking off Wendy's top with a hint of embarrassment. But that embarrassment quickly turned into surprise as she saw a familiar name engraved on the girl's ribs, right below her chest.

Bae Joohyun

'I finally found you. Son Seungwan'

 

 

 

A/N: Do let me know if they are any typos or mistakes you found!