Fabric Softener Final Pt

Dreams of us

'HYUNNIE!' she screamed as Tiffany carried her out of the car. Her hands and feet restless as she spotted her favourite person in the world.

Once Tiffany put her down, Seungwan dashed to her playmate. Seungwan then hugged Joohyun tightly while she bounced excitedly. Joohyun, used to Seungwan's antics, slowly hugged her back.

'Seungwan-ah, your forgot your bag', Tiffany picked up the hamster plush backpack and slowly walked towards Seungwan. The latter clutched the backpack tightly once it was in reach. 

'Hyunnie, me hab prisent por you', Seungwan slowly reached in her bag and pulling out the covered fabric softener.

'TADAAAAAA!!!!' Little Seungwan exclaimed and she took off the plastic bag covering the top part of the fabric softener.

Joohyun was delighted at seeing her favourite fabric softener! She would finally be able to complete her laundry set in school! (Which consists of the childcare's laundry play set, Iron playset and her very own bunny printed handkerchief)

She moved forward to grab the fabric softener. However, Seungwan stepped back, raising the fabric softener above both their heads. (Which was of no use since Joohyun was taller than her.)

Joohyun jumped and grabbed the fabric softener before she hugged it firmly, swaying left and right. Before she looked up to Seungwan.

'Tank you Wannie. I loaf it!' Seungwan looked at Joohyun with a pout.

'Noooooooo thish ish not your prisent' Seungwan whined as she snatched the bottle back. Seungwan promptly tore the seal off before she sprayed the fabric softener all over her shirt. 

Spreading her arms wide, she exclaimed once again. 'TADA!!!!' 

Joohyun tilted her head with a confused expression before she averted her eyes back onto her favourite softener with a longing look. Seungwan's face scrunched up at the lack of attention on her. She hid the fabric softener back inside her backpack.

'Me Hyunnie's prisent! Me' Seungwan proudly stated. She then untied the ribbon on her wrist and started tying a ribbon knot on top of her head.

'Hyunnie wan shoftener' Joohyun frowned sadly as she looked at Seungwan's bag. Seungwan huffed at Joohyun and she took the fabric softener out from her bag and pushed it into Joohyun's hands. Seungwan started walking slowly towards her classroom sulkily without her usual companion.

It was uncommon for one to be seen without the other at the childcare. Despite Seungwan's main objective in life: To be Joohyun'a favourite person, Joohyun was unexpectedly the clingy one. It might be because of Joohyun's unwillingness to speak freely around other people but the both of them liked it that way. 

Joohyun, dismayed that Seungwan, who always waited her her, left her alone. She ran towards Seungwan and clinged onto Seungwan. Arms wrapped around the younger's shoulders sideways, still holding on to the fabric softener, almost like a Koala.

'Hyunnie no like me' Seungwan mumbled as she pursed her lips. And of course, Joohyun heard that. 

Of course it wasn't like that! Joohyun likes Seungwan so much! More than her fabric softener just by a tiny margin. Joohyun looked at the softener in her hands before she stopped and moved herself to stand in front of Seungwan.

'Me dun wan shoftiner animo' Joohyun then held out the bottle, looking at Seungwan with a hopeful smile. Seungwan widened her eyes in confusion.

'Hyunnie no like pabic shoftiner?' Seungwan must have gotten the smell wrong! Joohyun won't like Seungwan now... Seungwan's pout grew bigger as her eyes started welling up in sadness. 

'Noooooo Hyunnie like fabric shoftiner! But Hyunnie like Wannie mow' Joohyun stated as she tried to appease the younger.

The younger looked up with a expectant smile. 'Ish Wannie Hyunnie'sh pabruot pershon now?'

'Wannie will alwaysh be Hyunnie's favourite person.' Joohyun moved to hold Seungwan's hand with her free hand, before they walked hand in hand to class. 

At the end of the day, Seungwan let Joohyun keep the fabric softener while she got her Mommy Jessica to buy a dozen more bottles of fabric softener.

'Hihihihi Me smew like Hyunnie eberyday' Seungwan giggled to herself as she started spraying the fabric softener excessively onto the clothes in her little closet. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! Tbh, I kind of forgot how the story was supposed to go so I had to try remembering for a long time!

Next update is already in the works. But it's gonna be a angsty! I will probably post it next week since it's currently my holidays now.

Have a good day everybody:)