Elevator

Dreams of us

Wendy clutches her phone tightly as she takes a peek at her secretary through the window blinds.

'Seul-ah, she's doing it again!' Wendy whined through her phone just as Bae Irene, her secretary, left for the break room.

'What did she do this time round Wan?' And Wendy could almost feel her stupid bestfriend rolling her eyes before she exclaimed

'She wore a skirt again, Seul! It's the third time this week!' Don't get her wrong, she has nothing against skirts. But it was a crime for Irene to wear such short skirts because it distracted her too much. And the sly fox she hired knew that too.

It wasn't the first time Irene wore such short skirts just to see Wendy being flustered. Irene practically lived to fluster Wendy. Despite Wendy being a CEO, she wasn't intimidating at all which explains why her secretary dares to make fun of her.

'Tell her to stop wearing skirts then. I mean you are the boss and all.'

'NO! I mean... it would be unfair to them if I control what they wear to work you know?' The truth was Wendy loved seeing Irene in that skirt. Of course she wouldn't express her fondness in front of Irene.

'Ugh! Just tell her you have a crush on her Wan. I mean you are a total package!' And yes, Wendy has a crush on her secretary. 

'I can't Seulll! She's so beautiful, have you seen her in those glasses yet? That red mini-skirt of hers? And that-' Wendy rambled on about her crush, before Seulgi stopped her.

'Wan-ah.......GET A LIFE!!!' Seulgi then promptly hanged up on Wendy.

'Stupid bear....' Wendy mumbled as she waited for her secretary to get lunch together.

'Sorry for making you wait, Ms Son.' A sultry voice pierced through the silence as Irene approached Wendy in front of the elevator.

'T-that's fine.' Wendy took in the sight of her very very beautiful secretary and unknowingly gulped. And of course, it didn't go unnoticed by Irene.

'You are drooling, Ms Son.' Irene smirked as she looked at Wendy frantically wiping at . Until Wendy realised that Irene was joking.

'I can fire you, you know?' Wendy narrowed her eyes as she shot Irene an annoyed look.

Of course, Irene wasn't fazed at all. 'Would you really want to fire me?' Irene bit her lips seductively for a moment before bursting out in laughter at Wendy's blushing face.

'W-whatever' 

They both entered the elevator side by side in silence. Until the elevator suddenly stopped and turned dark. Wendy then heard a scream before she felt her arm being clutched tightly.

'Erm Irene?' She tried putting a distance between them but it was unsuccessful. Irene only held her arm tighter than before.

'D-don't let go' Her voice shaky as she clung onto Wendy. The latter then felt her blazer getting wet before she realised that the secretary was trembling.

Wendy was worried. She had never seen Irene like that before, scared and needy. She wrapped her arms around Irene before she slowly sat down on the elevator, prompting Irene to sit beside her.

Wendy then took out her phone and turned her flashlight on. What she saw broke her heart a little. Irene had tears running down her face and her face was paper white.

'Irene-ah, it's going to be fine. I'm here with you.' Wendy cooed at Irene as she wiped her tears.

'C-can you sing for me?' Irene muttered

'I only sing for my girlfriend though.' Wendy joked to lighten up the atmosphere. And it worked since the corner of Irene's lips slightly turned up.

'Then I'll be your girlfriend then' Irene answered. Wendy could only gape at Irene.

'H-huh?' Wendy was sure that Irene was joking since it was impossible for her goddess like secretary to like her.

'I will date you.' Irene repeated it softly and looked right into Wendy's eyes.

'Y-you aren't joking about this right?' Wendy asked again.

'Of course not, unless you don't want to date me?' Irene looked down after uttering the last part.

'NO....I want to' Wendy felt the tip of her ears turning red as she was embarrassed over her overly-exciten tone.

'That's settled then. Sing for me?' 

Wendy complied. Singing songs after songs until they were freed from the escalator.

'Let's skip the rest of the day!' Wendy exclaimed as she held Irene's hand and hurried to her car.

'But we have unfinished work' Irene frowned at Wendy.

'Who cares! It's our first day together!' Wendy smiled as she looked at their entertwined hands.

'Seulgi would have been proud that I confessed!'

'Actually, I confessed first.' Irene squinted at Wendy.

 

A/N: Wrote this in a rush so I wasn't sure if it turned up good! Thank you to the people who suscribed and upvoted this story!

And if you guys listen to So Good, did any of ya'll notice Joy's adlibs at around 3.05? IT WAS SO GOOD!!!