10 Reasons and more Pt 1

Dreams of us

*Implied * Please don't read if you feel uncomfortable.

 

Joohyun was going to take the next step in their relationship. Marriage. Or at least put an engagement ring on Seungwan for now. Joohyun was prepared to do whatever it takes for Seungwan to marry her. 

She had never been the romantic type. Even when they started dating, Seungwan was always the one taking initiative while Joohyun just follows along. This time, she wanted to be the one taking initiative. She had to show the world who the dominant one in the relationship is. (It's her, not Seungwan)

Except Bae Joohyun didn't know how. Bae Joohyun, business major, Harvard graduate did not know how to propose. It might seem like a joke but the panic was real. She thought about it all day and night to no avail.

She picked up her phone and dialed a few numbers. And to each and everyone of them, she asked the same question. 'How do you propose?'

But being surrounded by either dumb people or really really dumb people. The answers she got were......useless to say the least. 


'Just tell her you want to get married!'

'I want it to be romantic, Seulgi' 

 

'Just kidnap her to the wedding ceremony! This way she can't refuse.'

'Are you ok, Yerim? Have you gone to the hospital to check your head yet?'

 

'Get her pregnant Unnie! Then she won't be able to escape!'

'YAH PARK SOOYOUNG!'


She only had one more number to dial. Jennie Kim.


'Jennie, how do you propose to someone?'

'Just be yourself, Unnie!'

'What do you mean?' Joohyun frowned at this, she was good at her job, but she was the passive one in the relationship. (Not when it comes to bed though!)

'You are good at lots of things, Unnie. I'm sure you can find the right skill. Got to go now, bye!' 

Joohyun has always been good at a lot of things. She was never reprimanded for her school work, she never lost a deal with another company, she was good in bed. But none of these can help her with her proposal. 

Or maybe it could...

Seungwan was one of those neat freaks that loved to organise things. Seungwan would always make a list before they go for their weekly grocery trip. She would also make a checklist before they go on a vacation just to make sure nothing was left out.

Not to mention, after those times they've done the deed, Seungwan would get up from bed and put those clothes littered on the floor into the laundry basket no matter how sore she was. (Except that one time when they had make-up and Seungwan passed out afterwards)

She was going to make a list. A slide show to be precise, 10 reasons why Seungwan should marry her. But was that too little reasons though? What if Seungwan didn't want to marry her because the reasons weren't good enough?

Well, Seungwan was worth her efforts. She would just have to propose till Seungwan gives in. Because Seungwan deserved the world.

 

A/N: Part 2 is coming soon! I was actually going to update it earlier but I caught the stomach flu last week:(

Thank you for the suscriptions, upvotes and comments btw! I made it free for all and I didn't expect people to suscribe to this, much less upvote!