10 Reasons and more Final Pt

Dreams of us

*Implied . Please skip if uncomfortable*

Text in bold are words on the slide.


 
Bae Joohyun paced around the company's meeting room as she was waited for Seungwan's arrival. She had planned this for days, if anything goes wrong, Seungwan would finally witness Bae Joohyun's first breakdown.
 
Why the company's meeting room? Because they had a projector and everything all set up and ready. It was going to be her company after all, she needed no other reason. (Her family loves Seungwan)
 
She hurriedly stood before the big screen as she heard incoming footsteps from outside. It was Seungwan. And Joohyun knew that because she had memorised everything about her even the most random things like footstep sounds. 
 
She grabbed the microphone on the table as Seungwan stepped into the room.
 
'Ah. Ah. Ah. Mic test' 
 
'Please settle down Ms Son. I will start the presentation once you are ready. If you have any questions, please ask me when I finish the presentation.' Joohyun laughed internally at the scrunched up face Seungwan displayed at her formality.
 
Once Seungwan settled down, Joohyun clicked on her pointer. It's Showtime!
 
"Reasons why Son Seungwan should marry Bae Joohyun"
 
'Ahem. So like the slide says, I will be talking about the benefits of marrying me.' Joohyun moved on to the next slide.
 
 
"Financial advantages"
 
'We can get tax relief when we get married which is beneficial to us so we can save more money.' Seungwan looked at Joohyun with disbelief. Joohyun was already rich, why would she need to save on taxes?
 
The answer was simple. Because Joohyun was willing to spend every single penny she has on Seungwan. Because her Seungwan was the most precious thing to her.
 
 
"Health benefits"
 
'Statistically, married people are healthier than single people. They also tend to live longer compared. And I would want to spend as much time with you as I can.'
 
Joohyun wants a  'forever' with Seungwan. She wants Seungwan to be with her every single second they have. She didn't want their time together to end. Never ever. 
 
 
"Bae Joohyun will provide everything you need"
 
'I am good at many things as you should know. I will work hard to provide you with money, all my love would go to you and only you. Lastly, if you ever feel needy, I can satisfy you.' Joohyun gave a smug smile as she witnessed the redness on Seungwan's fluffy cheeks. 
 
She moved on the next slide.
 


"Bae Joohyun was converted solely by you. So you have to take responsibility for making her a gay mess."
 
'As you should know, I was straight until I met you. You make me panic every time you are near me. I have done so many embarrassing things because of you. So you should be responsible enough to clean up the mess you made.'
 
It was true. Despite Seungwan's reputation of being a clumsy mom, nobody in their little social circle gay panics as much as Joohyun. Joohyun used to stutter and blush when she talked to Seungwan. 
 
Even when they first started dating Seungwan, she still had trouble calling Seungwan with endearments. However, her confidence started growing once they hit the third base. She grew shameless from then on, doing things she wouldn't have thought she would be doing. Like groping Seungwan all the time and even trying to seduce her (which works 100% of the time).
 
'If you think bending your fingers are the easiest thing you can bend, then think again.' She threw a joke and laughed at it alone as Seungwan bit back a smile.
 
"Bae
Joohyun needs everybody to know that you are taken."
 
'I have seen people hit on you Seungwan and I hate it. You are mine Seungwan, not theirs.' Joohyun saw that Seungwan was going to reassure her again and she quickly interrupted Seungwan.
 
'I know you love me Seungwan, but what I'm worried about is them. They need to get the message that you are mine. Which is why I leave obvious messages on you for them.'
 
Joohyun was a territorial person by nature, even more so when it came to her precious Seungwan. Seungwan worked as a composer at one of the top entertainment company. Where there are lots of people who has the chance of hitting on her Seungwan. She even got to witness a few when she picked Seungwan up from work.
 
She would leave marks on Seungwan to get them to back off. Like hickeys (Joohyun would leave loads of them especially areas that can't be covered) and their promise ring. A ring that was obvious enough to capture people's attention.
 
"Bae Joohyun is the one of the only few people that can handle you"
 
'You have many bad habits. You get so cranky when you are on your period. You ignore me when you bring work home. You make me clean the house on the weekends. You-' 
 
'If you want me to marry you, you better stop talking.' Seungwan cut her off just as she was about to list another bad quality about Seungwan. Hearing that, Joohyun quickly kept shut as she moved on.
 
"Bae Joohyun can't take rejections well"
 
'You of all people would know how I take rejection. I think you would remember the time I broke down when I almost lost a deal with a company.'
 
That was a dark day for Joohyun. She has never lost a contract with any company, but there was a particular meeting that didn't go as well. She was so frustrated that she looked through every single detail of the project trying to figure out what was wrong. She brought her work home that day and locked herself in her private office.
 
Seungwan had to coax her out with a very tempting offer before she got out from the office. Her mood changed once she received a message that the company representative would be signing the agreement the day after. 
 
"Bae Joohyun can never love anyone else"
 
'You are the only person I can ever love. My heart will never beat for other people like how it beats for you.' 
 
That sounded really sappy, but it was the truth. Son Seungwan had been the only one that made her heart flutter.
 
"Bae Joohyun's heart is yours to keep"
 
'You have stolen my heart away the moment I've met you. My heart isn't the same since then. They say home is where the heart is, I have no home without you.'
 
They had been together for almost 5 years now. Seungwan had dropped into her life so unexpectedly and integrated their lives together so easily that it was hard to imagine a life without Seungwan. She had grown so dependent on Seungwan that her life would crumble down if Seungwan ever wanted to leave her. Seungwan was her pillar.
 
"Bae Joohyun wants to discover more about you"
 
'I want to know and love everything about you. I want us to discover things about both you and me together. This isn't enough for me, I want you to be mine. In body and in mind. In words and in law.'
 
Joohyun flashed a smile at Seungwan as she approached Seungwan. She got onto one knee as she took out a velvety box from her pocket.
 
'I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have given you 10 reasons why you should marry me. So will you give me the chance to find more reasons?' Joohyun looked earnestly at Seungwan as she waited for an answer.
 
'Of course I will!' Seungwan helped Joohyun up before she hugged her. Joohyun pulled away slightly as she took the ring out from the box.
 
'Let me put it on you.' Joohyun smiled as she slid the ring onto Seungwan's fingers. Joohyun hugged Seungwan tightly and she mumbled words of gratitude to her tiny precious Seungwan.

 'Before we leave, you need to sign a document that states that Bae Joohyun is now your legal liability.'

 

A/N: Thank you for the suscriptions, comments and upvotes. I hope that you will find these stories pleasant to read since some of them are quite short.

My next oneshot will probably be a songfic. If you have any songs in mind, do comment and I will take it into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read this!