Mine

Dreams of us


Joohyun wasn't satisfied. She wasn't satisfied at how they were trying to steal Seungwan from her. Seungwan was hers. She huffed with annoyance as Seungwan continued playing with the other kids with a smile. Son Seungwan was a traitor.
 
She angrily shoved clothes into her laundry play set as she squinted at the bunch of best friend stealers and the traitor across her. Son Seungwan was cheating!
 
She pouted indignantly, moving her gaze to Seungwan. Did Seungwan not want to be friends with her anymore? She thought to herself as she looked down in sadness. Her only friend abandoned her... she was going to be friendless now...
 
Joohyun jumped in shock when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. A pair of feet appeared in the line of her sight. Joohyun looked up before she looked back down. The light was too bright. She scrunched her face involuntarily.
 
'Joohyun-ah, Is everything ok?' It was her favourite teacher Miss Kang! The excitement however, was short-lived as she heard Seungwan laughing with those best friend stealers.
 
'Seungwan doesn't want to play with me anymore...' Joohyun sadly muttered and she looked down. 
 
Seulgi was lost. What could she do in this situation? She racked her brain for ideas to appease Joohyun and she suddenly thought of one. Purple. Joohyun loves purple. Seulgi sighed in relief and she hurriedly retrieved a small bottle of purple paint, a brush and a piece of paper.
 
'Joohyun loves purple right?' Joohyun nodded before she opened to speak.
 
'Everything purple is mine!' Joohyun smiles proudly as she thought about her purple collection at home. Everything purple was hers!
 
She eagerly unscrewed the bottle of paint with the brush in one hand. For a few moments, Joohyun lived in happiness. Until Seungwan and the best friend stealers were laughing too happily.
 
Seungwan was hers! Seungwan can only play with Joohyun! Not the stupid best friend stealers. 
 
Those dumb best friend stealers doesn't know Seungwan is her! She would have to show them. Everything purple was hers right? Then Seungwan would just have to be purple and everybody will know they can't play with her Seungwan!
 
Joohyun grinned at this superb idea. Best idea ever! She hurriedly put her brush into the bottle of paint.
 
She took her bottle of purple paint and moved closer towards Seungwan who's back was facing her. The best friend stealers widened at the sight of Joohyun holding purple paint and they all rushed out of the classroom. She walked closer and closer till she was near enough and took out the brush.
 
She carefully moved the brush towards Seungwan's hand and started her work. But of course, it wasn't that successful.
 
'AHHHHH' Seungwan screamed as she felt something cold and wet touch her arm. Was it the monsters her parents told her about? She closed her eyes shut, refusing to look at the monster. She read about this monster that freezes you if you look at her. She was too young to become a stone!
 
She felt the feeling move to the other hand. She was never going to open her eyes! The fear overtook her and she felt her eyes welling up with tears. She let out a sniff as the tears just wouldn't stop.
 
The monster suddenly stopped before she heard a very familiar voice.
 
'Why are you crying Wannie?' Seungwan opened her eyes fearfully, Seungwan needs to tell Joohyun! Joohyun can't die!
 
'H-hyunnie, thesh a monshter. T-toch Wannie' Joohyun frowned and looked around. They were the only ones in the playroom.
 
'Monster?' 
 
'M-monshter t-toch me hand. Wannie scawed' Seungwan then pointed to the area Joohyun just painted on, her eyes still trained forward in terror.
 
Joohyun moved to stand in front of Seungwan and wiped away those tears with her tiny hands. Seungwan's eyes closed in response. 
 
'W-wannie handsh poople now. M-monshter touch me!' Seungwan sobbed pitifully as she thought she was dying. Her hands just turned purple. 
 
'Wannie, its not a monster. It's me!' Joohyun quipped as she finally understood the situation.
 
'H-hyunnie toch Wannie and Wannie poople?' The fear in Seungwan's eyes changed to awe as Joohyun was indeed magical. 
 
'Yes. You are mine now Wannie because everything purple is mine!' Joohyun grinned as she saw Seungwan nodding her head in agreement. 
 
'Okie' Seungwan replied after thinking for a while. Joohyun was her favourite person anyways. 
 
When Seulgi came back to the class, she was shocked by Seungwan's appearance. Puffy eyes, snotty nose and A PAIR OF PURPLE ARMS???
 
She walked towards Seungwan with her brows furrowed with concern. Did Joohyun bully Seungwan? Why did Seungwan cry?
 
But all of those didn't matter because, Joohyun was glaring at her. You would think that a child glaring at you is not that bad right? Well, Seulgi felt that being deprived of food is much easier than to withstand those pair of eyes glaring at her. She shuddered.
 
And of course, she would get the feeling of someone glaring at her throughout the entire day after she brought Seungwan to the washroom to clean the paint off.
 
 
-The next day-
 
'Mommy!!! I want wea poople shurt and poople pants eberydy' Tiffany looked at her daughter in confusion. Her baby had always preferred blue. What was with the sudden change?
 
'Seungwan-ah, you like purple now?' Seungwan beamed at her.
 
'Yesh. Hyunnie shay Wannie must be poople so that Wannie is Hyunnie'sh' Tiffany just shook her head with a soft smile. Her baby was already whipped for Joohyun.
 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! So toddler Wenrene is back again! I will be postponing my songfic update for a short while since I'm kinda stuck.

Thank you for reading this collection since it's not really good and stuff. I consider my writing bad. Please do lmk what I need to improve on!