Haunted

Dreams of us

Being disturbed at night, footstep sounds and objects moving around was something normal for people who lived in those haunted places. Wendy wasn't an exception, but instead of being scared like normal people would feel, she was more irritated.

Why? Because the ghost was annoying. The ghost named Kim Yerim was annoying and not to mention a prankster. She wouldn't let Wendy sleep in peace and goes around messing up the whole place. And Wendy felt cheated by the housing agent because this apartment was supposed to be solely hers, not shared with a ghost. But thinking back, no wonder she got this apartment at such a price. 

Yerim was like any other ghosts, except for the fact that she really wants to make her presence known. She would sometimes throw things around when Wendy don't allow her to play her favourite drama that she was currently binge-watching, her neighbours would also complain about the noises from her apartment when she goes for work. That was until someone else moved in because her previous neighbour couldn't take it anymore.

Wendy didn't mind her previous neighbour leaving as her new neighbour was gorgeous. Like drop-dead gorgeous, goddess-like human. Her name was Bae Irene and Wendy knows that because she had introduced herself the third day she moved in. Wendy totally did not stalk the goddess on social media after that.

A friendship was inevitable between the two girls. It started with Wendy inviting Irene to her house for dinner when she 'accidentally' cooked too much to exchanging their numbers and meeting outside to hang out.

Soon Wendy developed feelings for the girl. The way she looked at Irene and the things she would only do for Irene. Irene on the other hand, was also in the same situation. Her smiles are wider with Wendy and the way she would stare at Wendy. 

They were both obvious, everybody could see it. Except the both of them sadly. 

Needless to say, Kim Yerim sees it all, hears it all and she would be doing something about it for she couldn't stand this sappy drama anymore.

So imagine Wendy's surprise when she finds Irene who was blushing, outside her door with her phone. Showing her a message that was sent from Wendy's number but not written by her.

More specifically a message that goes like this:

Dear future gf,

This is Wendy, your neighbour. I would just want to tell you that I like you and that I want to make babies with you. Not that I have a male organ or anything.

Please date me! I promise you that I won't break up with you or something. I will treat you like a princess or if you are into stuffs, mommy or master!

Please don't reject me:(((((

                                               With a lot of love,
                                                                  Wendy

As Wendy finished scanning through the whole message, she felt herself blushing like the other girl. Wendy takes back her words, Yerim wasn't a ghost, she was satan herself.

'I-I d-didn't write t-this Irene!' Wendy stuttered out in hopes that Irene her crush would believe her. Irene just continued staring at her with a blush before she broke the silence.

'So you don't like me?' And Wendy started shaking her head before nodding again. She felt a hand on her shoulder before Irene told her to calm down. She then took a deep breath.

'I-I like you, Irene' she shyly muttered and looked down at her feet.

'Then yes. I will go out with you' 

'Y-you will go out with m-me?' Wendy looked at Irene with wide eyes.

'You are my girlfriend now Son Wendy. You better treat me like a princess from now on!' Irene then leaned in to peck Wendy's cheeks. Her actions got Wendy hyperventilating on the inside.

Kim Yerim watched from the corner of the living room with a pleased smile. She changed her expression to a disgusted one and called out for Wendy.

'Wendy-unnie, I can't stand you being mushy with your girlfriend. You better hang out at your girlfriend's place if you want to be this nasty with her !'

'Got it Yerim!' Wendy replied, still looking dazed from the kiss while Irene looked at her, puzzled as to why Wendy was talking to a wall. 

'Irene-ah, you know how I said I didn't send the message?'

'Isn't that you just being embarrassed or something' Irene asked her while tilting her head to the side. Wendy internally squealed at that cute look before replying her girlfriend.


'Erm, So I might have forgotten to tell you that my apartment is haunted? And uh the ghost is standing beside you now?'

All Wendy could hear was a ear-piercing scream before her girlfriend dragged her out of the apartment to the older girl's apartment.

 

 

A/N: Updates have been quite fast recently, but don't get used to it. I usually don't have the motivation to write. 

Do let me know if you find any typos or if there is something you don't understand. Votes, comments and suscribtions are appreciated but not mandatory!