Baby Joohyun meets Baby Seungwan

Dreams of us

Baby Joohyun was a very quiet baby. When she was awake, she would just stare at the ceiling with her big eyes in the crib without any movements. That was unless she needed something, then she would start making the smallest noise. So her parents, Im Yoona and her wife Im Seohyun were worried. Was there anything wrong with baby Joohyun? Even Seohyun's excessive reading habits was no help to them in this situation.

They decided to bring her to a friend who worked as a pediatrician. Tiffany Jung. Whom was married and also has a baby with Jessica Jung. Tiffany had always preferred Yoona and Seohyun to visit their house rather than to visit the hospital. So they did.

They made sure to dress baby Joohyun in warm clothing before they drove to the Jung residence.  

There was nothing wrong with Baby Joohyun from what Tiffany could tell. Baby Joohyun was in perfect health both physically and mentally. 

'Baby Joohyun here is just quiet. Though she looks like she didn't have enough sleep.' Tiffany reassured the couple before she slowly rocked Baby Joohyun to sleep.

The couple was about to take Baby Joohyun back in their arms before Tiffany stopped them.

'Let her sleep more, she can sleep with Seungwan since the crib we bought was quite big. Then we can catch up!' Tiffany proposed and the couple agreed. She then stood up and led the couple into a room. The room was painted baby blue with a giant crib in the corner. In the crib, was another baby. 

Baby Seungwan started crawling towards them as she heard strange noises. She tilted her head as she noticed the two strangers and another baby in her mother's arms. When she saw her mother, she started babbling out of happiness. This suprised the couple greatly, their household was never noisy since baby Joohyun had always been more quiet than the other babies.

Tiffany brought the other baby slowly into baby Seungwan's crib. Baby Seungwan sat up and stared at the new baby with widened eyes. 

Baby Joohyun was disturbed by the sounds around her. She opened her eyes only to see another baby looking at her with very big eyes. She stared back.

Baby Seungwan was elated to see the other baby awake. She can play with the other baby now! She started laughing out of happiness.

Her laughter must have been infectious as Baby Joohyun started laughing too. That was baby Joohyun's first laugh.

The couple was astonished! They have never seen their baby laugh. Yoona carried Joohyun all of a sudden and started hugging baby Joohyun tightly out of joy. And her sudden actions startled baby Joohyun, leading her to cry.

Seohyun silently chastised her wife before taking Joohyun away from her. She started patting the baby's back gently to calm the baby down. But it was of no use, baby Joohyun continued to cry.

'Agabaiidadagahaga' baby Seungwan babbled facing the crying baby. Miraculously, baby Joohyun immediately stopped crying and started babbling back.

The couple had never seen this behaviour from baby Joohyun before. She usually just whimpered. This was probably the most interactions baby Joohyun had since she was born. 

Seohyun put baby Joohyun back into the crib so that baby Joohyun could rest. It would be her nap time soon.

Baby Joohyun started her thumbs and closed her eyes as she was laid on the crib. She slowly fell asleep as the baby beside her watched her in awe.

Baby Seungwan slowly crawled towards Baby Joohyun and hugged her. Baby Joohyun stirred a little before she unconsciously turned to face baby Seungwan and started hugging the other baby. Baby Joohyun must have thought that Baby Seungwan was her bolster! 

Both babies fell asleep shortly. Soon, it was time for the Im family to go back. Im family had another problem. Baby Seungwan.

Baby Seungwan refused to let go of baby Joohyun. While baby Joohyun on the other hand, just stared at baby Seungwan blankly. When the Jung couple tried to get baby Seungwan to let go of baby Joohyun, she started throwing a fuss.

Seeing her parent's distress, baby Joohyun started babbling to the other baby. And the other baby reluctantly let go of her. She smiled at baby Seungwan before she was carried out of Jung Residence, to her own house.

 

A/N: Thank you for the 104 suscribers! I can't believe people are avtually willing to give this collection a try. I would like to express my gratitude to all who gave this story a try.