The Gym

Dreams of us


Bae Joohyun was screwed. She knows that the two satans calls her old behind her back. But she didn't expect her physical endurance to be this... weak. She had came to that conclusion when she tried running after the two satans after a particular incident that may have involved them mocking her for her... social life. Keyword: tried
 
She was barely breathing after a short chase, her lungs burned as she panted. The most humiliating part of it all was probably how she was ridiculed by the two satans again
 
'You are really getting old, Unnie. How does it feel to be so old?"
 
"Wow. Unnie, I guess I should be calling you grandma right now."

 
So here she was, not at home. But at a place she low-key despised. The gym. The place where smelly and sweaty people gather around. She hesitantly looked inside the gym through the glass. She grimaced as she imagined the overwhelming smell of sweat. 
 
"Hi! Are you interested in applying for our gym membership?" Joohyun calmly turned to face the source of the voice only to be met with an extremely gorgeous woman. 
 
"I uhhhhhh" Joohyun's brain short-circuited. She internally chided herself. Why was she so gay? Why can't she function around pretty woman? 
 
She looked down, trying to focus. She was greeted with smoky hot abs. Her eyes were trained on those abs no matter how much she tried to avert her eyes. The pretty girl has abs!!!!! 
 
"Are you okay, miss?" Joohyun then felt a small tap on her arm. She forced herself to look up again, trying to form a sentence. She blurted the first thing that came to her mind.
 
"You look hot." The pretty woman's eyes widened and the redness on her cheeks could be seen spreading to the tip of her ears. 
 
It was then, that it sank it. Never have Bae Joohyun been more embarrassed in her entire life. She could feel herself blushing and all she wanted that moment, was to dig a hole and hide in there for the rest of her pathetic life. Why did she have to be so gay?
 
"I'm so so sorry, I- I didn't mean to say that!" Joohyun squeaked out as the possibility of offending that pretty woman crossed her mind. Even worse, what if she was straight??
 
"I-It's fine. You look nice too." The pretty woman looked down shyly. Almost too shyly. This woman was seriously driving Joohyun's little gay brain crazy. 
 
"I- I want to get the membership. But I'm not too familiar with the equipment..." She replied, her voice slowly trailing off. It was true. She had never seen most of the equipment she has seen in the gym. Being the homebody she was, walking around her apartment was the most exercise she got.
 
"I'm a private coach here! I can help you with the equipment here if you want me to!" The pretty woman replied with a bright smile. 
 
Joohyun could only nod as her little gay brain was overwhelmed by the other woman once again.
 
"People call me Wendy here, but you can call me Seungwan! What's your name?" 
 
Joohyun was so gay. She was already gay for this woman. Why must she be so gay? 
 
"I'm gay.......W- wait no no! I'm Joohyun, Joohyun." Her brain finally stopped working. Could someone just delete her existence?
Why did she have to be so embarrassing...  
 
She shut her eyes close in mortification. Maybe god would hear her prayers and actually delete her existence. 
 
She heard a chime-like laughter ringing in her ears, she opened her eyes in curiosity. Seungwan was laughing at her. And once again, she felt the shame. 
 
"Call me!" She felt a piece of paper being placed on her hand. Before she realised Seungwan was already gone, leaving her standing outside the gym alone with a paper in hand.
 

 

A/N: Sorry that it took so long for an update! I hope you all enjoyed this update. 

I'm not sure if there are any F(X) fans here, but please hang on!!! I hope that we can all be nice to each other and create a safer environment on the internet. Mental health is often overlooked and I think that it's as important as physical health, if not more.