Closer

Beauty and The Best

When I opened my eyes, like always, I looked around the room.
“what’s wrong?”, Sehun asked in his morning voice, he woke up just like me, but his hair wasn't messy at all.
“it's nothing important, I’m used to it.”, I said simply when looked all over the room carelessly, then the reflection of what happened last night played back on my head “did you just carry me here?”
“yes, shouldn’t I? you fall sleep vary fast like a little kid on my hand.”, he said obviously in order to teased me and I blushed to admitted that he succeed cause I felt my face heated up when I imagined how embarrassing it could be.
“sorry.”, I said shyly and tried to hide my face.
“why? It isn’t too much for you to ask your fiancé.”, he said obviously smirked, it wasn't a moment that he pack it in easily, “are you hiding your face?”

“by the way, where are everyone?”, I asked with raised eyebrow to change the subject.
“they are all ready.”, he said simply.
“even Jinhyun?”, I could guess he didn’t sleep properly last night.
“yeah, even him.”, he answered and fixed his shirt like it was not a bad thing if his in word fiancée have been worried about other guy, he isn’t my type at all, at least shouldn’t he nag about it? Although he already disappointed me yesterday, I gave my phone number to a stranger guy-I really didn’t that just random number I saved- and he didn’t even get angry or didn’t shout at me. I’m not a masochism girl, who want to be shouted but I mean…
‘why am I even thinking about this subject?’, I asked myself, however I know there is no answer.

S E H U N:

Why was she asking about Jinhyun? She didn’t want to stop talking about other guys? At least shouldn’t she try to act this way in front of me? It was killing me inside that I didn’t know what happened last night. Why did her attention always land on the other guys? I’m not even equal with the stranger for her!
I fixed my shirt in front of the mirror and top button of my shirt.

“do you have any plan to get out?”, she asked in bothering tone.

-what?

-it’s almost ten minute the you just fixed your shirt in front of the mirror.

-okay, I’m waiting for you behind the door, be as fast as you can, and don't stare at me when I get ready.

“what?", she asked in wonder, but I went out so she didn't get time to protest. My mind was full of thought; thought about her meeting with my mother and brothers, I really didn't have any idea about how meeting will go on.


We almost arrived at night. If we flight it was take just one and half and hour but we drive like 7 or 8 hours and then took a ship so it was obviously late.
“are you awake?”, I asked Yujin, who was sitting next to me, we were waiting in a taxi to pick us to the my home.
“of course, by that sound of the ship who can sleep?”, she said angrily, it seems like she didn’t love the ideal of using ship at all, “for the sake of god why didn’t we take a flight? It’s much easier.”
She nagged and I rolled her eyes. Even me didn’t know why we didn’t do that, cause it’s our parents choice so nobody protest.
I massaged my left hand with right one, from yesterday to then it was more painful.
“is your hand okay?”, Yujin whispered in my ear so nobody hear it.
“shouldn’t it?”, I asked to made her question ridicules but made my voice lower like her.
-I know you hurt it, in that car accident.
-how did you know?
-I see you massage it all the time.
“am I that handsome, that make you look at me all the time or you have feeling for me that made you worried about me?”, I said with smirked. Her jaw dropped but she managed to speak after a deep breathing.
“yeah, I have feeling for you didn’t I mentioned it before? I hate you.”, she said, but her answer wasn’t as good as mine.
“Baekhyun-ssi, I want to tell you something.”, she said and turned her face from me to Baekhyun, who was sitting next to her.
“what do you want to said?”, I asked worriedly cause if Baekhyun understand, I will end up in hospital.
“Sehu…”
I cut her off by putting my hand on .
“hummm.”, she hummed when I was still putting my hand on .
“what the hell are you doing Sehun? Take your hand off, she can’t breath.”, Baekhyun yelled at me but I didn’t have a plan to obey.
But suddenly she my hand so I take my hand.
‘what is wrong with this girl seriously? Ewe.’, I said to myself and looked at her with disgusted face.
“what the hell? Are you out of your mind? How dear you put your hand on my mouth?”, she yelled with eyes that they were burning in fire.
“you my hand!!”, I yelled back.
“it’s as bad as you put your dirty hands on my mouth.”
“you with your dirty tongue.”
“for your more information, saliva is the base.”
“I know chemistry better than you do.”
“sorry for my bad, it doesn’t seems like that.”
“stop it, else I put you two down.”, taxi driver yelled angrily from front sit and made both of us shut up, Chanyeol looked at us from the fron ship and said, “what a lovely couple are you.”
“Baekhyun he hurts his hands from yesterday accident.”, she finally said and I coulden’t do any thing, completely useless.
“is she right?”, Baekhyun asked curiously.
“yeah.”, I finally said cause lie didn't help but I tried to show it like a simple thing, but seriously it was more painful than I thought.
Rest of the way, we were completely silent, even Yujin controlled herself and shoot  up.
When we arrived I grabbed her luggage out of the car to carry but suddenly she snatched it out of my hand.
“no need.”, she said in cold blood and rolled her eyes in royal manner, at this time I realized she had some similar manner with her aunt. 
-COME.ON. it’s not hurt that bad.
“so what? I didn’t do it for you.”, she said in the most cold voice I’ve ever heard of her and left me behind, her sound ranged on my ears badly and made my to fisted my hand.
She was lying obviously, so why was I getting angry that much? I turned my face and looked at her. She was standing next to Jinhyun and then even in that time of night I saw clearly that he grabbed her luggage and she allowed.


“I could imagine what kind of lady you turned to, beautiful, nice, kind and little shy.”, my mother looked at her and continued her compliment.
Even in front of my mother she didn’t acted that shy but everyone being shy if someone compliment that much about them. I could see her checks turned to a big soft pink circle.
“you made her shy mom!”, I finally said in order to free her from my mother glorify.
“oh really, my girl? Sorry, I’m super excited, I remember when you where child and said that you want to marry Sehun, I really laughed hard at that time, but now you really want to marry him.”, my mother said and looked at her with shining eyes, I never knew she love Yujin that much before, acutely we never talked about her since we had been here.
“any way it’s too late and best time to sleep, are you agree with me Mrs. Yoon?”, my mother turned her gazed and asked her with line like lips as if she wasn’t smiling a moment ago.
“actually I’m really tired myself, didn’t know about other one.”, she said with soft smiled landed on her lips.
I really didn’t recognized my feeling about her, sometimes I hate her and sometime I like her, she is smart and kind but arrogant and cruel at the same time, her eyes didn’t reflect what was going in her heart so that it make her really smart, unlinked Yujin innocent eyes and Jinhyun bright eyes, I bet even her husband didn’t know what’s going on in her mind.
“Sehun you don’t want to inform us to her?”, Luhan finally managed to asked from his seat. Because of my mother, none of them gave a chance to speak even one word since we arrived.
“I think she is sleepy right now so, it would be better if we do it tomorrow.”, I said and I really mean it, she looked tired.
“I think there is no need, I know all of you.”, she said with smile, “ Baekhyun-ssi informed me about you.”
“when did you do that?”, I asked with wide open eyes.
“when we were in the ship.”, he said with smirk, “you didn’t pay many attention to us.”
“so who I am?”, Tao asked excitedly from nowhere to confirmed her word or maybe to introduce himself in person to his sister-in-law.
“Tao?”
“yes. I’m Tao, kung Fu panda, I’m third one from…”
“So who am I?”, Junmyeon finally cut him off.
“Junmyeon?”
“she really know us.”, junmyeon said and happiness reflected in his voice.
“so who I am?”, Jongin asked but Kyungsoo cut him off.
“Stop it.”, he said with his bass tone, “She seems tired.”
“But promise tomorrow you come and tell us our name.”, Kris ordered her and by what I knew about her she is not the one who obeyed.
“you know your name yourself.”
“It’s embarrassing, but I’ll come.”
We said at the same time again, How did she know when I want to talk so accurate?

I looked at her with raised eyebrows, with I didn't know her at all vision.
“okay by the way, Sehun I prepared the your room for both of you.”, my mother said immediately, “show up the way to her.”


“what did she mean by ‘for both of you’?”, she said worriedly and bit her lower lips, “she didn’t mean that we have to stayed in one room, ha? Or worse in one bed? Or worse with same blanket, or worse…”
“we reached the room.” I said with huge smirked on my lips, her panicked face is a thing I died for.
“Sehun, tell them you can’t sleep with me.”, she lowered her voice to make an impression on me.
“I don’t have a problem with it.”, I disappointed her again.
“At least you can’t pretend that my feeling is important for you?”, she pulled me away and entered the room.
Actually she was cute when she acted angrily, and it was light the flame of teasing her in my heart.
“I want to go to bath room.”, she said and opened her huge baggage that the maid took them to the room and she went to the bath room of my room without any additional word. The room didn’t change that much except the bed that my mother changed it with couple one and hopefully I didn't affiliated to it.
I sat on the edge of the bed and take my phone out of my pocket, nobody text me except Teamin who has a job to informed me about everything happened around, all the time.

L. Teamin: nothing strange.

He answered short and simple like I said to him.

Sehun: do you informed Jongin first?

He  is Jongin’s best friend so always informed him sooner than me, no wonder if he did.

L. Teamin: oh, don’t got mad at me, it’s not my fault that Jongin is much friendlier than you.😋

Sehun: watch your mouth.🤨

L. Teamin: okay I do, by the way congrats. I didn’t expect you will marry sooner than your brother and with such a good girl from such a good family.👏

Sehun: Can Jongin shut his mouth?

L. Teamin: if he could, he wasn’t Jongin anymore.

Sehun: go and sleep well.

L. Teamin: should I? Don’t know, what if anything happened?

Sehun: nothing will happen when-

“Who is Teamin?”, her sudden voice made my heart jump to my throat, how did she manage to come that close without making any sound?

“When did you come back?”, I asked and snatched my phone from her sight.

“when I finished.”, she said with smirk.

-what did you see?

-water, bubbles, foam...

I cut her off, “don’t play dumb with me.”

“I didn’t see anything really.”, she her heels and her long black her hit my face; they were still wet.

“oh sorry.”, she said worriedly and pressed her teeth on each other.
“for the sake of god can you please, dry your hair one time.”, I said angrily and dried my face from all of the drops that landed on my face by her hair.
“I dried my hair, but I just forget my towel so they didn’t dried properly.”, she said innocently like it wasn’t her fault that she forgot her towel.
“so just use hair drier.”, I said with doubt cause from our first meeting till now I always saw her with wet hair.
-I use it, but i don't like it.
-don’t be like little kids. you can’t sleep with wet hair.
-why do you care?
-cause we have to share a bed. I didn’t care for you-for your information.
-I don’t need your care, either. Although, you can sleep on the floor if my wet hair bother you.
I smiled at her wise word, “I don’t want to. Just dry your damn hair.”
“I don’t want to.”, she imitate me in brattiest manner, “let’s just sleep.”
 She went to the other side of the bed and laid on the edge of the bad then pulled the blanket to cover her body.
She lied on the complete other side of the bed in order to keep her distance from me, but the bed was big enough to I didn't get any part of blanket.
I pulled a blanket but she was wrapping herself in a blanket, “hey,”, I said, “I need blanket too.”
“your bad.”, she said and pulled the blanket  harder.
 I pulled the blanket again but this time with all of my power so she screamed and pulled nearer to me.
“what the hell are you doing?”
She aging pulled the blanket, but my power wasn’t something to be joked about.
I aging pulled the blanket and this time she fell in my arms. She raised her head and looked at me straight, I coulden’t move my gaze from her face, every thing about her face was strangely unfamiliar like it was first time that I saw her properly, she didn’t move either to help me analyzed her face better. She was completely wondered about how she ended up on my arm.
I suddenly realized that her wet hair was placed on my arm, she really dried them a little.
She was the first one who managed to move her gaze, “what are you doing, stop staring.”, she said and jump to the other side.
“You are the one who push your self on my embrace.”, I said with smirk.
-you pulled the blanket.
-you pulled it too, so is it your intonation?
-go to hell!
She yelled and tried to got the blanket out of my hand, but obviously she failed.
“I will froze tonight.”, she said like a little kids who beg for candy, I bit my cheek from inside to didn't laugh out loud at her.
“so you can come nearer so you can use blanket and my and my body heat too.”, I said simply and put the blanket on my own and made myself sure that the blanket didn’t reach edge of the other side of the bed.
“absolutely I don’t want to.”, she screamed and I saw she just hided her red face from me.
“Don’t scream, I want to sleep.”, I yelled coldly, I really didn’t have any idea about that I did this thing just to , or I really want her closer, cause when she fell in my arm I felt some sort of force, like magnet, I just didn't want to move.
I closed my eyes-not completely-so I could sense every movement of her, she stood up and turned off the light, then back and laid on the edge of the bed stubbornly.
She turned; at first it was normal for her cause she didn’t use to such a bed, But for half an hour straight she turned to her left then after few second turned to her right and did this repeatedly none stop.
“What the hell are you doing?”, I tried to show my voice sleepy
“trying.”, she said simply and turn on the other side again.
-for what?
-sleeping.
-so don’t move.
-can’t.
Her short answered made me crazy. The fact that How she managed to walk on my nerve always bothered me.
I came closer to her, she shocked by my sudden action, she just frizzed on her spot and didn’t move even an inch so I continued and came closer.
“W-what are y-you doing?”, she asked anxiously  with cracked voice, but I didn’t response and continued my action; this time she felled down of the bed cause she laid on the edge.
“ouch.”, she screamed, “I fell down.”
“your pillow too.”, I said and throw her pillow on her face.
“what the hell Oh Sehun?”, she said angrily.
“when you decide to don’t move and don’t sleep on the edge you can sleep on the bed.”, I said and laid on the center of the bed so she coulden’t sleep on it unless she want to sleep right next to me, that means never, or after our wedding at least.
 I didn’t really how she managed to sleep on the floor cause I fell sleep really just after a few blink.


I woke up from the bad pain that I felt on my arm.
“ouch.”, I really tried to control my volume, cause even a little movement was painful.
“is it hurt more from last night?”, Baekhyun asked when he was still stood on the doorway.
“no…”, I cut off because of yelled of the pain that I felt when I tried to raised my hand suddenly.
“what was that?”, Yujin said with his morning voice worriedly when she raised her head from her pillow that was placed on the table.
She looked all over the room worriedly like I saw yesterday on the motel.
“what’s wrong?”, Baekhyun asked cause  her act was really awkward.
“nothing I guess?”, she said and bit her bottom lip, “I can’t control my gaze when I wake up, I’m used to look around for nothing when I wake up.”
So such a strange sickness? If we can label it as a kind if sickness.
“so I want to take Sehun to the hospital, do you want to come too?”, Baekhyun asked, soon or late I could guess that this happened.
“I don’t know, I don’t want to face your brothers when you are not around .”, she said, and I just knew by saw her face that she wasn’t at a good condition at all. Her hair was a big mess and she obviously had a eye bags.
“you have eye bags, so do ypu want to come with that face of you?”, I said with smirk.
“shut up!”, she said angrily I guess she was still angry from last night.
“I accept it as a yes.” 


The waiting room is almost crowded, but three of us were seating next to each other on one of the bench.
“number 67”, the nurse announced on the speaker, hopefully Baekhyun accept that the clinic is okay and if the doctor said that my hand were hurt really bad then we are going to the hospital.
I looked at our number it was 73. Suddenly felt something heavy on my left shoulder. It was Yujin’s head, she was sleeping all the way to the clinic and even there, but I wouldn’t surprised cause I almost knew how she slept last night.
I pulled her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder, “what are you doing Sehun?”, he said and pushed her head on mine again.
“hyung you know that my hand hurt.”, I said like a little kid and pushed her head again.
“number 69”
“ for the sake of god; it’s your left hand.”, he said and again pushed her head, I have a little bad feeling about how me and Baekhyun play with her head.
“Yeah so I don’t want to hurt my both.”, I said and pushed her head again.
“Sehun, she is you fiancée so…”
“stand up.”, Baekhyun shut his mouth up by sudden world of the middle age woman that was sat next to me.
“I said stand up.”, I didn’t know why but I obeyed her order and she sat on my seat and placed Yujin head on her shoulder gently.
I sat on her seat and looked that how motherly she patted her hair, it made me to feel guilty about how I pushed her head and this woman act so nice to her.
“number 71.”
suddenly her gazed fixed on Yujin's hand. I fallowed her gaze on the silver ring on her hand, I didn’t notice it myself till that moment.
“oh sorry sir but what’s your fiancée name?”, she asked, maybe the ring was familiar on her eyes, but it makes me wonder if she knew the ring, cause the ring was just a usual one.
“ah, sorry but why are you asking?”, I’m not a paranoid person, but the way she acted and asked her name suddenly made me a little suspicious.
“Min Yujin.”, she said and opened her eyes, she looked straight on middle age woman’s eyes.
‘do they know each other?’, I asked myself.
“do you know me?”, woman asked with cracked and unstable voice of her, it was possible for her to burst in tears every time.
“Should I?”, Yujin asked with raised eye brow, “sorry ma’am are you okay?”, Yujin asked worriedly, when saw how bad she was jolted on her place. 
“I’m okay.”, shaking woman said and took a deep breath, “I thought I knew you-as one of my student- but it seems like I mistook you for someone else.”
‘she is lying’, it was the first thing that cross my mind, I didn't know why but I felt her way of look  to Yujin didn’t change even when she realized she mixed her up with her student , like she knew her for a long time, like she missed her.
“ah, that’s it.”,she said with her soft smile patted woman’s back.

“you must love her so much.”, I said with cold voice and looked at her to see her reaction.

“like my daughter.”, she said and looked at Yujin’s eyes, “are you student?”, she asked again.

“I study mathematic in university.”, she answered with her none stop smiled.

“number 73”, nurse announced again.

“it’s ours.”, I stood up from my seat and pick her up by grabbing her arm.

“what’s yours ma’am?”, she asked and didn’t pay any attention to me, this woman is totally weird and even could be dangerous.

“oh mine is 80.”, she said and smiled back at her.

 

“Sorry, we have to go.”, I said and pulled Yujin to the doctor room by force.