Mysterious Message

Beauty and The Best

Before you read it thanks to who subscribe it.♥️and then I really appreciate if you comment my mistake from this chapter and last one thank you.♥️

This chapter is shorter because I don't have much time sorry.


In the middle of the night I woke up suddenly. Not really suddenly though, I woke up many nights this way. That was the time I used to see my mother’s ghost before.

I looked around but nothing was in the room.

Early after my mother ghost had gone I’d missed her but as time passed, I didn’t remember much thing to be missed for.

I stood up from my bed to find my phone sleeping on my study desk  so I laid down on the bed when I approached it.

It was midnight and I didn’t have anything to do except toying with a shiny device- I should put it on night mode though cause when I opened it, the screen brightness glare at me and I cursed before put it on night mode.

I had around 250 massages- that meant, I am popular or my friends group again decide to explode- so I opened My chat list to read important messages ignoring the group chat with hundred of massages. It always is good to prioritize your work, I got good great in the university this way.

Suddenly a phone beeped with a new massage and the chat jumped at the top above my friends group cause it was pinned at the top.   

It was an unknown number texting me, didn’t seems familiar, but again it didn’t seem unordinary. I gave my phone number to almost everyone, although I knew it was stupid but I though it would be good if all the employer have it which turned out to be a very bad Idea, All of them texting me without introducing themselves although they talked about important stuffs sometimes but sometimes it turned out to be very ridiculous.

I opened the chatroom when I received another notification from the same number again at the middle of the night to see The unknown number message said:

“Hello Miss. Min, maybe you don’t recognize me but it’s for the best. I’m scared for my life and maybe yours if you want to put yourself in danger because of this message if you don’t want, so I beg you to don’t read the second one and delete it as fast as you can.”

I raised my head and stopped reading this mysterious message. Put myself in danger by reading a simple message?

'But what will happen if I don’t read it? COME.ON it can’t be that bad, can it? This thing just happened in the movies and I don’t care about myself that much either, actually  I beg for a danger in my life and if this message is putting me in danger, I hug it.’

“I send this message when I know how much risk I put myself in so it’s better if you know it too. You’re play with your life. So first of all be really carful. Don’t trust anybody easily and do not tell anyone about me even Jinhyun I beg you to don’t to this. 

It’s about your company Miss there is something wrong with the formula of some drug but it’s not the only thing some of them got disappeared suddenly. Just check the number of send and receive, you can see. I send this message because the new formula isn’t safe they can be kind of dangers. I just know about the drug section but think all sectors are affected by this problem. It’s enough right now but if I found out something new I’d tell you. 

Don’t message me, I will.”

The end.

The message is kind of scary, I didn’t know what should I do at the time. So I just change my position and sat on the bed. I read massage again and thought deeply.

Should I trust this unknown number? Should I check the formula when I go to company? But if the thing that she said is correct it would be obvious to go and check it afterward.

I’d never been good with brain because it’s not my job to be smart about the company matter. Actually I’d never done anything in the company because I didn’t know chemistry  or physics or about managing the sections. I just knew math and what I could do in the company, calculator could do too even better. They didn’t need that kind of mathematic that I’d been learning in the university and in even if they did they have mathematician too, professor Kim Tae Hyung.

Company is basically a manufacturer. they make some tools that make your life easier or some kind of drug that I don’t know where their application is but it’s not dangers at all. It’s basically a help to government so although with all the cost, it still one of the powerful.

I thought  again in order  to find an idea about what should be my first step.

Should I tell any one? Last time when I tried to tell my grandfather something about company he rap in front of me and said he is no longer the owner of the company and I have to handle it by myself.

Jinhyun is the most trustworthy of them all but the unknown number said nobody even Jinhyun.

Second later Sehun come to my mind and it was weird that of all people I though of that beast.

'No way that I tell him anything.’

After thinking for half an hour it paid off. I found out for first step what should I do. My work is with numbers so nobody doubt if I check the number of send and received and in that way I could find that should I trust unknown number too. If UN(A.K.A unknown number) told the truth I have to check many things.

This thought wake me up all the night, and I finally slept at 6 A.M. .

When I woke up finally, I was full of sweat. I even didn’t have a nightmare. Looking around the worriedly the clock on the wall caught my attention, finally realized that it was half past and too late I realized nobody woke me up either. I yelled in anger, “why did nobody woke me up?”

And search for new clothing. I went to bathroom of bath room straight to took a fast shower, when in the middle of my shower Seohyun-one of our maid-entered, “What happened Ma’am?”, she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I put my clothing on, coming out of the bathroom with wet hair, “why aren’t you woke me up? I’m going to be late.” I said a bit harshly but the shower calmed my anger down.

“sorry Ma’am lady Yoon said not waking you up since your tired. She said you didn’t have any plan to go to company .”

What is wrong with that women? I mentioned that I have work in company several times many times.

“next time just ignore her Seohyun.” I said bitterly before rushing to the bathroom again to dry my hair with a towel. I almost jumped to put my back pack on, my hair still wet.

“where do you think you’re going with wet hair?”, Dahyun blocked my way and said with cold  expression.

“don’t you start, I don’t have even a second to argue with you.” , I said, trying to run away from that wall which also called Dahyun.

“not until you dry your hair, you may have a cold.” She said.

-who cares?

-me and your grandpa and rest of your family.

I run to the bathroom picked towel up and shake my hand roughly again, thinking what’s wrong with everyone today

“it’s ok now?” I asked angrily.

-it would be better if you use hairdryer.

I ran toward the door but this time she didn’t block my way.

When I sat in the taxi I figured out my hair is still wet. I pressed them in my hand only to see my hand filled with water.

“can you please increase your speed?” I asked about third time but the gaze of the driver made me shut up again.

He drove really fast and we arrived at the destination soon. I  paid him more than the money so and get out of his car to run to the security.

We should use kind of credit card which belong to company only and finger print to enter because of the high level security and nobody can’t visit company and enter it except the one who has this specific credit card or the guest card that you can use it just once. There is just few people who has guest card, Mr. Min’s granddaughter which means me, Mr. Min daughter which means my aunt and  her husband.

Even Jinhyun doesn’t have. He works at the computer section of the company which made app and program or something like that.

I pressed my card on the card reader but suddenly an error bumped up on the screen

I put my card again but it gave an error again. Then I tried finger printer sensor only to see it gave a same error: can’t find your identity in the system.

There is just three thing that can disrupted the system so I call them.

First one: Jinhyun

But he didn’t answer my call. I couldn’t see if he was angry from last night to pulled this prank on me so I called second one anyway: and my beloved aunt rejected my call.

So I didn’t called the third one because every act that he do is anyway under my aunt’s order there is nobody that didn’t know this fact.

Suddenly some one put his card on the card reader and the door opened.

I looked at him and to my horror he was there, “Oh Sehun?”

“Yes. Why are you panic?” he asked with his famous smirk.

'Why now of all time?’, I wanted to smack that smirk on his face.

-nothing.

-so please get out of my way.

-what?

-you are on my way to the door.

I went to the side but he stopped in the middle of his way and said, “you didn’t allow to come in?”

“no. The system gave an error.”, I said when I was trying too hard to ignore him.

-do you want to use mine?

And for a little while I forget one little thing. I accepted his card like a dumb and put the damn card on the card reader and it error again but this time it’s different, “you can use guest card just once. Please accept our apologies.”

He smirk and said, “oh sorry mine is guest card. Please accept my apology.”

I opened my mouth of anger to get some oxygen to breath then yelled, “ you, you son of a… .”

“I’m son of what?” he said thoughtfully.

I throw his card to his face but he entered fast and card just hit the door and fell on the ground.

“good hit.”, he said and I really wanted to punch him on every where.

“If it was a good hit, it would land on your face.”, I took a deep breath, “just let me inside and I will kill you.”

-sorry I can’t.

Suddenly he pointed behind me and I felt shadow of one on my own and turned back immediately.

It was Jinhyun and had coffee in his hand.

'Did he go outside for a coffee? Don’t we have cafeteria in already?,

He looked at me weirdly, “Are you okay? You’re face is as red as tomato.”, He said with wild open eyes and then put his hand on my face. “you are hot.”

I flinched a little, “it’s just because of anger, when I kill him every thing get back to normal.” I said full of anger and looked back at Sehun who still stood up right there in his past position and looked at us surprised and without smile this time.

“my mother teases you again?” he asked when get one guest card out of his pocket.

“I think so. Nobody can do this except you and your beloved mother.” I said as he handed me a guest card, “where did you get this from?” I wondered.

‘How did he get one?’

-my mother.

-I had to guess.

Then he put his card and then put his finger on finger print sensor. The door opened and he entered, then the door closed again. I saw he bowed in front of Sehun and Sehun do the same.

Then I put guest card and entered with deep breath.

“Oh Sehun what the hell are you doing?” I asked, actually I yelled.

“calm down woman! Sorry if I’m hurt you.” He said and bowed with his head.

“you are a beast. how dare you?”, I said angrily.

“I didn’t know we can use guest card just once sorry for my bad.”, he said, “and you gave it to me don’t you know it already?”

-you’re a liar, and I was angry.

-like I said before I don’t waste my time to make you believe.

-just save your damn time cause I don’t gonna waste my time for you too.

I was never so angry like this before.

‘He has started this game I’m not the one who end it.’

Three of us went to the elevator, and for Sehun’s safety Jinhyun stood between us.

“so you are Oh Sehun? Nice to meet you again.” Jinhyun asked anxiously.

“nice to meet you again Jinhyun.” , he said but his face didn’t show any sensation. I bet he didn’t feel anything at all.

I thought so hard to remember why am I here in this mess. I remembered that weird massage from night. I went through what I was going to say one more time although I knew it already. 

Elevator stopped in the last floor and all of us got off the elevator and right in front of us there was a huge door that was the CEO office. Jinhyun knocked on the door before  opened it for three of us and we entered.

There were two table on the huge office one of them was my uncle’s and the other was for my aunt.

She stood up immediately, looking at me with a charming smile and said, “ oh you came in finally.”

“do you know I’m so angry? And one of the reason is you?” I said  when kept my gaze on her.

“and the other reason should be you. Can I know you?”, my aunt said with her usual royal manner, turning to Sehun.

“Oh Sehun.”, he said simply but my aunt looked at Jinhwan suddenly.

-I remember  you boy.

She still smiled but I know something went wrong between the two of them, “so what can I do for you?”, my aunt continued.

-actually. I don’t really interest for visiting company. I just come because  my father and Mr.Min told me.

-ah I understand.

“okay, so if you don’t have any work with me, can I go?”, Jinhyun said suddenly but I knew he felt strange atmosphere too.

“you can go now Mr. Yoon.”, his father talked for the first time after we came in.

After Jinhyun went out my aunt ask me, “okay and what are you coming for today?”

“there is many thing that I want talk to you about like why you said to everyone to didn’t woke me up and why I was not allowed to come in.” I said loudly.

“okay, I answered one by one but before this…”, she looked at her husband and asked, “can you please show up every where to this young boy, Jinhwan?”

“of course.”, he said and stand up immediately and after that the of them disappeared.

“okay first one why are you…”, she cut me and said, “all of them are prank honey. I don’t have any reason for doing all of them.”

“but why are you always tease me?”, I asked innocently with a deep sigh.

“because you are so naive.”, she said.

-I’m not.

-whatever, Jinhwan said that you want to check something.

‘Now it’s time for me to do my job.’

“you know that I don’t do anything here honestly.”, I said and she confirmed it with her head movement, “I found my job here now , I want to check numbers.”

-numbers?

-numbers of send and receive becuse I know it’s your job and so because Youngi said I have to do a CEO job I want to get this thing from you and do it, and also it’s not hard? It’s just checking that if the one who have to received this, received this.

“why are you explain it to me so suddenly?” she asked skeptically.

Oh . Don’t I ask always? No.

“because you are the only one who allowed to check them.”, I said matter of factly and I was proud of my ingenious answer.

“so there is no need for your help I check them by myself.”, she said with quiet smile on her lips.

“I know you don’t need it but I don’t have any thing to do so.”, I pouted a little and looked at her innocently.

“don’t worry my girl, I do all the job. You can be worry just for university.”, she said when she still had her smile.

She went back to her chair and every thing went silent.

“don’t you go to your university?”, she asked, looking at me from above of her glasses, still reading some article.

“I don’t have class today.”, I lied. I have two class today but it’s just one session. Nobody failed because just one absent session.

I didn’t insist anymore because if I do every thing been spoiled.

I walked toward the door then pulled the door “good bye.”, I said.

“where are you going then?”, my aunt asked.

“I don’t know just want to not be with you.”, I said sadly.

-because I don’t allow you?

-no. I’m just confused and don’t know what am I want to do.

I said this words honestly she didn’t allow me so I don’t know from where should I start again.

Suddenly the door pushed and hit my face. My uncle come in and asked worriedly, “are you okay?”

‘Of course not you hit me right now’ but I didn’t tell this out loud, just give him painful smile.

“oh that’s okay.”, I said when I was checking my nose.

“What is wrong with you man why are you that mad?”, his wife asked him.

“I’m mad because of that boy.”, he said angrily and I knew who he was talking about.

“oh maybe I forgot to mentioned that he is insane.”, I said carelessly.

“what did he do?”, Ms.Yoon asked again, moving his gaze between me and his husband.

-the problem is right here, he didn’t do anything even listening to me. He just come here for fun.

-where is he now?

-I don’t know where the hell is he because he ditched me.

I was giggling little, actually no one want to listened to him even his own son.

“Okay whatever I’m going. Bye.”, I said and shake my hand.

“Stop. You said you want to do something that CEO does, right?”, my beloved aunt said with huge grin in her face, Sehun isn’t the only one who being annoying with grin.

“not the thing you want me to do. I hate him.”, I said in annoyed tone.

-but what if I force you?

-you know you can’t.

-are you sure? What if I call Mr.Min.

-Whaaaat? No way, I have university.

-you said you don’t.

First lesson: Don’t lie.

“please don’t force me.”, I said innocently, “I rather die.”

“okay he is on the drug section.” My aunt said when she was looking in the monitor.

Drug section? Whatever Sehun was there or not, drug section was my second plan, one of the place that related to UN.

“Okay, I will go.”, I said.