Fiancé

Beauty and The Best

S E H U N:

It was the only thing I could do. This silly girl unfastened her seatbelt and if I didn’t hold her head she might hurt.

I massage my hand cause I felt pain. I could also feel she stare at me, I shouldn’t let her know cause even in this little time I think I know her personality, she just accepted to marry a guys, who she hated to didn’t upset his grandpa.

“No.”, unknown voice cracked the strange silent, I could guess soon or late this voice came.

I opened the car door and went to the accident zone, the back of his car and front of mine.

“Oh my god.”, I said when my gaze caught front of Suho’s car. I’m going to be killed.

“see what you do to my car.”, he yelled again.

“oh are you okay yourself?”, I asked him when checked him with my curious eyes.

“I’m okay, but my car isn’t, looked what you do to my car, my sweet car.”, he said and hugged his car.

“what the hell! If you’re car is sweet what about mine so? Is it a complete sugar?”, I asked with smirked.
“hey rich boy who do you think you are?”, he said when looked back at me angrily, “you can’t buy me with your money!”
That man was paranoid , why should I want to buy him?
“I didn’t want to buy you sir, just tell me how much this damage cost.”, I said simply.
-you can’t pay for it.
-your damage is even less than mine.
I get my wallet out of my pocket and hopefully I had 800000 won cash in my wallet, I didn’t remember why I carried this large amount of money.
“it’s not enough, what if my car damage from inside.”, he said when he saw the money in my hand, then pated his car.
“so we have to call the police.”, it was the worst idea I’ve ever suggested in my life, we were late already, we coulden’t waste any more time by waiting for the police but I didn’t give blackmail.
“what did take you that long?”, Yujin said and stood near the car’s door then she walked toward us.
“oh my god.”, she said in surprise tone when she saw the cars damages.
“are you okay ma’am?”
“why are you here?”
Me and that man asked at the same time and anybody knew already that she answered which one.
“me? I’m okay, thanks for asking.”, she said and smiled back at the man.
“thanks god.”, man smiled back at her.
'Why is he smiling like an idiot?’, I asked myself.
“how much dose the damage cost? I think it coulden’t be more than 600000 won.”, she said when looked at the damages with analyses manner.
“I said but he didn’t accept.”
“I’m completely agree with you.”
Again we said at the same time but this time he made me to looked at him with wiled open eyes.
“what?”, I actually yelled but nobody answered me in return.
“so Sehun do you have 700000 won?”, she said with wiled smiled on her face. 
‘why doesn’t her smile at him stop?’, I asked myself again.
But she was really beautiful with that smile that I want just to stare at her, I didn’t know why is my mind reacted like this, she is just a normal girl, isn’t she?
“Sehun-ah, I’m talking to you.”, she nagged at me and made me back to real-life. I picked 700000 won out of my pocket and got them to him.
“can I have your number?”, he asked suddenly. 
‘how dear he want her number in front of me?’, I asked myself.
“of course.”, she said and grabbed man’s phone in order to save her number.
 She looked at me, maybe to see my reaction, but I coulden’t control my full of anger eyes.
“back to the car.”, I said when I closed my eyes of anger and took a deep breath.
“of course I do but after this.”, she said and ignored me completely then got his phone back and sit at the car.
“sorry sir, I have a little work with you.”, I said and stopped him in his way.
“what?”, he said in bothering tone. I came closer to him and pined him between, his car and me. My face was just have a few inches away from his, he could probably felt my breath on his face.
“W-what is wrong with you?”, he asked in fear when saw my serious face that close to his.
“if I realized that you call her, believe me I found you and cracked your finger one by one.”, I said calmly and in low voice to just me and him hear it.
“w-what do you mean?”, he said, but I could see scared on his face, he tried to pushed me back but he obviously failed.
“why are you so strong?”, he asked with fear.
“to cracked  you finger with my own power.”, I said and kept my smirk on my lips.
“that’s enough.”, I said. “hope you enjoy your money.”, I pulled myself back and backed to the car.
I didn’t know why I do that, I just knew I had to this, it was not my logic, nor my mind that controlled me to act this stupidly.
‘what the hell is wrong with me?’, I asked myself and tried to ignore it.
“what did you guys talking about?”, Chanyeol asked with no idea when I seat on the driver seat and started a car again.
“about accident.”, I lied and I didn’t know why Yujin looked at me with disappointment.
“father called and asked why are we stop suddenly.”, Baekhyun said, “I explain any thing except your little fight.”
“Yujin what did you do?, it seems he accept anything after you went there.”, Chanyeol asked curiously.
“it is the secret.”, she said shyly.
“are you okay?”, she asked but I didn’t pay many attention at that time, I was busy with my thought.
“Sehun I’m with you. Are you okay?”, she asked again this time her voice was a bit louder.
“Oh, yes I’m okay.”, I said as short as I could.
“I’m sorry.”, she said and turned her face away from me.
I felt unknown about her act, I just turn my face from the road and looked at her.
“I’m sorry too.”, I said and made her to looked at me. I could guess it’s what people called eye contact, her beautiful eyes shine and I saw my reflection on her smooth eyes.
if it wasn’t me at that time I never believe that, Oh Sehun, me apologized someone in person, it’s just not my style.
The strange atmosphere was growing up all around us and we coulden’t do anything but stare.
“Okay so, it’s the next wonder in the world? Sehun apologize.”, Baekhyun said with smirk and made me to roll my eyes at him at least I turned my eyes on the road again.
“is it really the first time?”, Yujin asked and get her gaze off me too.
“kind of.”, Chen answered faster than Baekhyun could.
“can I asked something?”, she asked my elder brothers, and by they agreement she continued, “did he love someone before?”, Yujin asked and my eyes opened, why did she ask?
“Why are you asking?”, I said in shock.
-why shouldn’t I? We are going to marry each other, I have to know something about you.
-why don’t you ask about my favorite food?
-I will ask latter about that, but now I want to know about your love relationship.
-it’s none of your business.
“every thing about you is my business.”, she said with smirked and made me speechless, how bitter can be the taste of your own medicine?
BANG. The loud sound came out from the car and car started to jolt so badly.
“what was that?”, she asked in shock and I turned the key.
“it can’t be more worse than it is now!”, I said and got out off the car.
I went toward the front of car where damaged so badly at the accident, I opened the hood but sudden black smoke which rose from the hood made me stop at the middle of it. “can you fix it?”, Yujin asked.
“Am I looking like a mechanic?”, I asked in order to about her silly question.
“Urgh, can you stop it? I just asked a simple question, you can answer simply like ‘I don’t know’ or ‘no’.”, she said in bothering tone and made me to smile about her reaction. She had kind of cute reaction.


We had to stayed here in a motel near the garage for a day cause they said it took one day to repair the car.
Yujin was sitting in the bench in front of the motel lonely and looked at her phone so calmly, we were waiting for the other car cause they had to stayed here too so I decide to talk to her a little.
“so what are you doing?”, I asked and sat next to het.
“waiting.”, she answered without taking her eyes off the  phone screen.
“oh I see.”, I said and looked at her, we again kept our quiet but suddenly she took her phone to my side.
“What is this for?”, I asked in surprise and accepted her phone.
“I know your phone number cause you called me yesterday but I didn’t save it, do you want to save it yourself?”, she asked but she tried her best to avoided any contact with me.
“why do you want me to save my number by myself? Do you want permission to talk to me every time that badly?”, I said to walk on her nerve like always.
“what? You are-you are so shameless, I just gave it to you to show my respect, get the phone back.”, she said madly and tried to get the phone back but I stood up and she grabbed my arm to stop me from moving my hand upper.
“who is Park Jimin by the way?”, I asked when looked at the ID of the one who was texting her.
“don’t look at my contact.”, she begged like a little kid and started stamping her feet.
She stopped suddenly when she heard the car sound got louder.
“what are you doing?”, my father asked when rolled the window down.
“nothing.”, she said and free my hand, she looked at the Jinhyun uneasy.
“Please get it back.”, she said calmly and hold her hand to my side. I saved my number when still hold my hand up.
“here, you are.”, I said and got the phone back.
“I said I hate when thing goes without planning.”, Mrs. Yoon said when got out of the car and clean her cloths, “so Mr. OH is it the only thing you can do? You have to be careful, fortunately nobody injured.”, then she hugged her niece.
“it’ not only his fault.”, Yujin said when looked at her aunt innocently and made me wonder.
‘why was she being nice after accident?’, I asked myself.
“so it’s your both fault?”, she asked with doubt, “or you want to scarifies?”
“No! It’s not like that it’s really our fault.”, she said noxiously and looked at Jinhyun with guilty eyes.
“any way we have to go in?”, I said and honestly in order to cut Jinhyun and Yujin contact.
All of them follow me to the receptionist desk.
“do you reserve any room?”, I asked Chen who was there before we came
“I do. but do you have credit card?”, Chen asked and got credits card.
“Okay, so one four person room and two three person room.”, receptionist said and gave us a three key. I got them and bowed to show my respect but suddenly Mr. Min grabbed my arm and stopped me.
“sorry sir, don’t you have any couple room for this young couple?”, Mr. Min asked and made me smiled, I bet Yujin preferred to sleep at the grave but not with me.
“what?!”, She screamed of fear, “we don’t want to.”
“Sehun you don’t want?”, Mr. Min asked me in the way I think I’m more important than his grand daughter.
“I really want.”, I said with smirk, it was a time for me to , sometimes I felt bad about I bothering her that much but it was my only fun after all.
After just being Oh Sehun who tried his best for family, who do nothing out of logic, who just want to give his family the life they deserve, I didn’t have any fun. This huge responsibility on my shoulder made me to be the one who I’m now the one who forced to marry Yujin by his logic, it was as same as a forced marriage for me. But beside all of it I thought marriage at lest can made me a little free from my responsibility.
“but sorry sir I don’t have any now.”, the man on the other side of the desk said.
“oh that’s too bad.”, Mr. Min said with a little fake sadness.
“but I promise for next time.”, the receptionist said with smile, “if you came next time I promise you will have couple one.”
“sounds good.”
“it’s our first and last.”
 Yujin and I said at the same time.

Y U J I N:

I stood up again and looked at my above bad. He slept peacefully like a little kid, but it was really hard for me to fell sleep, cause there was a thousand of thought and question in my head.
If I want to be honest I was a little nerves about meeting, after all  I’m going to visit my future husband family.
If I want to guess it from my experience it wouldn’t be that bad. I looked at the other bed which Baekhyun slept on it and talked even when he was sleeping none stop, but his word didn’t make any sense. He and Chanyeol slept really fast after they came back from the garage. Hopefully the car didn’t damaged that bad.
“I can’t sleep.”, I whispered with myself.
I opened to door really slowly to didn’t make any noise, then I escaped on my toes and closed the door behind.
The motel isn’t that big but anyway it had a small cozy lobby.
“you are not sleeping?”, I asked just after my gaze caught Jinhyun.
“you are not sleep too.”, he said and turned his face to saw mine, he wasn’t looked okay.
I didn’t said anything cause it’s hard to select a subject for talk. It was just three days which made us to keep our distance to just look at each other with I-am-sorry eyes, to make my hurt a big hole. I want to huge him and said that it’s okay even that it is not but what can I do if he can’t deal with it anymore.
“Yeah I can’t even closed my eyes.”, I said and went to the spot that he stand there. 
“cause Sehun was there?”, he asked and tried to avoid me.
“why is every subject back to Sehun?”, I asked with raised eyebrow, “let’s talk about ourselves like before.”
-he is a hot subject of day, I can’t help but talk about it, think about it all day long, think about how lucky he is and how unlucky I am.
-you know it’s not his fault, aren’t you?
“oh this is a new one. Are you trying to protect him and even scarifies?”, he asked and I could see fire in his eyes which shake badly of anger.
“It’s not like this, I mean he is forced too.”, I lied but there was no reason. 
‘For the sake of God, why am I lying? Why do I defend him?’, I asked myself.
-he is not Yujin, open your damn beautiful eyes please.
-come one, Jinhyun even if it’s hard to believe, I forced to marry him and all, accept it.
-all my problem is why I’m not the one who you are forced to marriage.
“Yeah, it’s always like this is there anyone who think about me? All of you are just thinking about your own self.”, I said angrily and my heels, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled my closer to him, a little bit too hard cause my wrist hurt.
“you can’t go like this.”, he said with painful eyes, I never saw him this helpless like that.
“I can’t help.”, I said curly, I know it would be like dagger which ripped his heart apart and do mine the same, but I know Sehun was right.
He suddenly pulled me closer that our face were an inch or two away from each other.
“what the are you…”, but suddenly he cut me off when he brought his face closer to me, for actually a kiss.
“stop it!”, I screamed and pushed him. I could smell alcohol when he closed his face to mine, he was drunk obviously.
“why are you do that?”, he said with bitter voice.
“cause you are drunk. Go back to you’re room like I’m going to do.”, I said and my heels in order to hide my tears which was falling down none stop. I could heard my heart beat on my chest that seems like someone pressed it so hard.
Suddenly when I was on my way I bumped to someone.
‘It can’t be Jinhyun, how he got here faster than me?’, I asked myself.
“sorry sir.”, I said without raised my head up to look at him and tried to found my way but he blocked my way.
“Why are you crying?”, Sehun asked with his bass voice which curios resolution in his.
“I’m not.”, I said and still hold my head down to cleared tears from my face.
“so why are you hide your face?”, he asked, “your scream woke me up, what did happen?”
“nothing.”, I lied and tried again to pass him but it was useless.
“can you please get out off the way, I want to go to my bed.”, I said coldly, every thing was his fault.
‘You know it’s not Yujin.’, I said to myself.
“So I have to go to the lobby in person?”, he asked me and looked at me straight.
‘What the hell, he know I didn’t tell him on purpose, why is he so bad?’, I asked myself.
“I’m not feeling good.”, I said and put my palm on my forehead.
“what?”, he asked worriedly.
“I feel dizzy,…”, I swayed like I’m drunk(thanks to Jinhyun this idea came to my mind) then I threw myself on Sehun and hopefully he got me else my faced kissed the floor badly, “can you please take me to the room?”
“are you drunk or something?”, he asked worriedly again.
“I just want you to get me back to the room is it too much for me to ask my fiancé?”, I said childishly.
“you’re totally drunk.”, he said, “but I’m not.”, he said with smirk which showed me that he didn’t believe me.
I bit my lower lips and he pushed me away so that I didn’t miss my balance and found his way to the lobby.
“there is nothing in the lobby.”, I said worriedly.
-sounds good.
I followed him and hopefully Jinhyun left the lobby before, there is no sign of him on it.
I took a deep breath, “you see, there is nothing.”, I said with safely and he looked around again then shot an angry glare at me.
I turned my faced but suddenly he grabbed my waist and picked me up and placed me on his hands.
“What the hell are you doing? Put me down.”, I screamed but this time controlled my volume.
-you ask me to take you to your room few minute ago.
-I changed my mind.
-you can’t take it back.
-I’m not feeling dizzy anymore, please put me down.
“How can’t you when my face is too close too yours, you are not okay obviously.”, he said with smirked and pulled me closer when I was still on his hand.
-W-what? Am I like someone who is head over heels for you?
-and exactly why I said you are not okay.
He walked toward and staircase and I can’t help but stare at his artistic face.
“that’s enough, I go the rest by myself.”, I said in fear.
“here is not your room.”, he said and looked at me innocently like he didn’t know what I mean.
“I don’t want to fall down. It’s staircase.”, I said in fear.
“Don’t scared just put your hand on my neck.”, he said simple like it was not a big problem but for me it was.
-I can’t.
-why not.
-I just can’t.
-okay so it’s your problem, I can’t help.
He took a first step and climbed up a first stair. he pretend like he missed his balance and shacked his body.
“Don’t do that!”, I yelled at him.
-I just missed my balance. You are over weight.
-what? how dare you call a woman over weight!
He took another step and again did the same.
-why are you do this to me?
-COME.ON and put you hand around my neck, it’s not going to kill you.
And I don’t know why I did. I think even Sehun got shock because of my sudden act.
I put my hands around his bare neck and pressed my face to his chest to hide my like tomato checks. I could felt my face heated up and started to sweat.
And I didn’t remember what happened next cause I fell sleep.