Jeon Jung Woo

Beauty and The Best

Final edition I guess😁😁


“why did you said I have to come here when there is no fun?”, I said boredly, trying to calm my anger.

“you know, I don’t like him, he is like ‘I’m-really-good’.”, still having his poker face on, he said.

“oh, cause he is.”, I said simply and rolled my eyes, “and why should I sit on the passenger seat again?”

“cause it’s not a taxi.”, he said and rolled his eyes at me, like it was the obvious thing in the world.

“so Kyungsoo is siting in a taxi now?”, I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting for his answer.

“no the passenger seat is taken so he couldn’t sat on it.”, he answered with small smirk but his eyes was still on the road.

“oh God, you can’t be serious right now, can you? Kyungsoo had sat here, so it wasn’t taxi for me either.”

“ah, I didn’t see it from this side till now! Thank you by the way, I’m aware now.”, still smirking he turned to the left and stopped fallowing Yugyeom’s car.

“hey, it’s a wrong way, you are going the wrong way, lotte world is that way.”, I snapped as I saw we didn’t fallow Yugyeom’s car anymore.

“we’re not.”, he said coldly that caused me to taken a back.

“what do you mean, we’re just going to be lost then.”

“this is the thing I want to tell you before we came but Sehun interrupted-not he dosen't do always- and didn’t let me to finished.”, sudden Kyungsoo’s deep voice made me look back at him .

His eyes was stright on me and look so huge and deadly but something wasn’t right with his expersion and I felt it. I shivered involuntarily.

‘oh god don’t tell me he kidnapped me, this bastard.’, I was really about to explode.

“look, do you know what was the place we found you in?”, Kyungsoo asked, trying to change the subject, but obviously he knew I didn’t know the answer so he continued by himself, “there was an old factory that had been stopped before they start ed to work and oddly it is for one of the Min’s company shareholder.”

“really?”, I forgot what I had been thinking about and how much angry I was.

‘there is no wonder they have access to the parking.’, I analyzed, rolling my eyes every where.

“what are you thinking about?”, Sehun asked this time and he wasn’t show any kind of guilty or shame.

“they have access to parking, I’m not sure cause I was in the box but they said parking-“

“you were in the box?”, both of them asked in the same time and looked at me with surprised eyes.

“yes, I was hiding in the box so they couldn’t find me.”, I changed the subject , “By the way it’s even much harder to have parking card cause it’s separated from the stuff card, and if you want to have it you have to do a lots of thing.”

“why were you in the box?”, Sehun raised eyebrow at me, disbelife was reflected in his eyes

“I talked at least a ten second and it’s the only thing you could say?”, I almost yelled at him, “but you know, the answer is simple, none-of-your-business.”

But all he gave me in return was a satisfying grin.

‘oh my poor heart I’m really sorry for you that have to deal with this beast for the rest of our life.’, I tried to console my heart down.

“okay Sehun, stop walking on her nerve.”, Kyungsoo said, closing his eyes and rubbing his forhead with his long index finger, “so there is any CCTV camera in the parking?”, smart Kyungsoo asked.

“oh, of course there is, but do you want to check them? isn’t it dangerous?”, I asked look at Kyungsoo who was thinking hard.

‘he is so cute, my God.’

“how much time dose it get for them to reset the camera?”, still thinking hard

“a week I guess.”, I said but I wasn’t sure if they even had existed at the time.

“the may delete it till now D.O., I was searching in the document when I had worked with Taehyung and there were nothing there, Taehyung told that even he barely found the bug and use so many midleman”, Sehun spoke this time, really serious.

“by the way, who is that shareholder?”, I was curios about it the whole time, but just tried to hold it to myself. I didn't want to let them know I was curios, I hadn't fully trusted yet.

“Jeon Jungwoo.”, Kyungsoo frowned and looked at my face to see my reaction

I was confused. After Min Yeongi, Mr. Lee and Mr. Jeon had the two biggest shares, he was also one of the nearest to my aunt. He was like a teacher to her.

“do you know him?”, shorter man asked again, approching his face to the front seat.

“not well, but know him good enough to know he’s a good and kind man.”, I said thoughtfully and all the memory came to my mind, about our meetings. I knew his son well but not himself.

“okay then, I’ll call Baekhyun and tell him to find more about him, you and Yujin, go and check for the CCTV although I know you may not find anything so just do it fast, but before that, you told me how you ended up in the box.”, Kyungsoo order so bossy, and his eyes was just so lethal that I couldn’t look straight.

“God you are so bossy, you know?”, I swallowed, “okay by the way, why do you want to know? You don’t want to go there do you?”, little worried, I asked.

“why?”, he asked, rising an eyebrow at me.

“you know they almost understand that I was in the box and come for it, they probably wait for me to come back, so if you go there they may think that it was you and come for you.”, I said wisely based on what Sehun told me earlier, ‘don’t let them know then.’, his worried voice hit my ears again.

“so what?”

“they may come for you, are you happy with that?”, I asked a little annoyed of his carefree manner, he sounded like he didn’t give a to anything.

“then I won’t be easy on them.”, he answered with a scary smirk.

‘oh it’s getting scarier second by second.’


S E H U N:

“I’m sorry, you know? I am sorry and I want to be there, but something emergency came up.”, she said on the phone and shoot another angry glare at me.

I shrugged my shoulder.

“can’t you postponed it seriously?”, she mouthed to me angrily and back on the phone again, “I really am ashamed Yugi.”

I just wondered if she knew what ashamed mean.

She just became more carefree in my eyes after she told what she had done and tell D.O. how to get there.

“okay I promise next time it was all on me. Bye-bye Yugi.”, she said softly and came nearer to me again.

“done?”, I asked annoyed.

‘she always talk to me too aggressive, ‘bye-bye Yugi’’, I told to my self with over girly tone.

“yes.”, she give me a smile, a bright one.

“what you did next when they put you on the car?”, I asked and looked at her, waiting for her answer.

“let’s go down the corridor check the CCTV and then we talk about this or may not, okay?”, she said playfully and walked away from me but I snatched her wrist and blocked her path.

“what are you doing?”, she narrowed her eyes at me.

“no, we first talk about your stupid deeds, CCTV can wait.”, I said and grabbed her to the empty conference room by her wrist.

'Whst fo conference room do in this company any way?'

“what are you doing again?”, she asked, her eyes were wide open.

“make you explain, else I tell that boyfriend of yours the thing I shouldn’t.”, I challenged.

“wait what? My boyfriend? Who?”, she asked thoughtfully.

Opened and closed it, she realized what I mean, “you mean Yugyeom? God, first he is not my boyfriend, second what do you mean by tell him the thing you shouldn’t?”

“like I don’t want to see him around my wife, or told him how much I dislike him”, I said with smirk but deep inside I meant it.

‘are you being jealous Sehun?’, I asked myself.

‘shut up Sehun, you know me that’s not how my style is.’

“what the bloody hell, I swear to God Sehun if you do-“

“then tell me what happened next.”

She sighed, “okay.”

She tell me the whole story, remembering the whole story with crazy details.

I just felt my blood rushed to my body as I had heared her stupidity, “seriously? Why are you trust her?", I asked rised an eyesbrow at her.

"Cause she were right, she had nothing against me and was more trustworthy than you of cours.", she said with a smirk.

"Do you get anything about the woman?”, I asked.

“no, but she was a total weirdo, I wondered if she is a police.”, she said thoughtfully.

“no she isn’t, but she must be more than a stranger, but wait where is that case?”, thought crossed my mind, she had talked about a case and the fact she picked it but never mentioned about it again.

“what do you mean?”, she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“the case you brought which belong to twenty years ago.”, she made a face.

‘with this face I can say she have no idea.’, I said to myself.

“oh, you’re right, where is it?”, she asked thoughtfully, “I think-“ , a little pause, “ I hand it to her.”, she managed to say finally.

“we have to find this mysterious woman.”

'She sound like the woman in jiju I have to ask Teamin if he find anything or not.'

Suddenly a loud crash interrupt our conversation. We both jumped.

“oh my, what was that?”, she asked, pointed at the back stage door were the sound came from.

“you go and check the camera, I check this one myself.”


It was always hard for Kyungsoo to deal with cold, but coldness of the room wasn’t strong enough to make him bother honestly. It probably was just for cooling the drug. The drug shouldn’t stay here for so long judge by the degree.

“okay, you aren’t as smart as I thought.”, he announced with a smug smirk that had appeared in his heart shape lips.

Look at the empty room, he sat and touched the floor where the foot print wss obvious to be seen.

smell of the fresh liquid and the specific scent of it hit his nose the moment.

He was good at this stuff, knowing the thing just by smelling them, but it was new and he has no idea.

He scratched his head thoughtfully and followed the foot print to where supposed to be a door to parking.

He looked at the empty wall toward him. He wasn’t sure if he would use it or not cause it maybe dangerous as his sister’s-not-yet-in-law said, but again he had gone through a more dangerous situation hadn’t he?

“are you sure, she is her?”, a sudden voice from the beyond of the wall -door- he was standing next, caught his attention.

Who?

‘are they talking about Yujin?’

“sure as hell.”, hoarse voice, probably the one Yujin said came from the other side.

“take more inform for me, I want everything you can said to me, and by everything, I mean it.”, the bossy man said and Kyungsoo heared his foot step getting farther.

“everything you want .”, Kyungsoo could bet that the smoker man have a wide smirk in his lips with that happy voice of him

He push the wall very calmly and let it to made a narrow gap, not to his wonder it moved like a door and the face of the man appear in his sight.

He saw a drawn looking, middle agaed, thin man with a scartch on either side of his cheek.

He was dialing a number and Kyungsoo waited for his prey to be caught 

“ma’am, he said he wants to know more, what should I do.”, the corner of his lips began to move.

“okay ma’am I send you the address and pictures from there.”, he said with a ugly smirk which made Kyungsoo to smirk to himself.

When the man get farther too Kyungsoo opened the door completely and came out swiftly with a sigh.

Hwas still smirking, actually he always do when he know what should he do.

So he dialed the number as well, “Tao, I want something very fast, my position may not be stable, track my number with code 12 and brought my motorcycle, it’s going to be fun.”


S E H U N:

“good, we don’t find any thing and your brother steal the car.”, she nagged.

“I’m hungry, exhausted, sad and going to be freak out.”, she counted.

‘you already freaked out.’, I yelled inside my mind.

“I feel like someone betrayed me and ditched me.”, she yelled.

‘woman can you stop?’, I cried.

“Shouldn’t you at least buy a food for me?”, she stopped in her path suddenly. Her eyes fixed on the spot behind me and a light just flashed in them.

“every thing was on Yugi to day, he would absolutely buy me something.”, she said but it most likely she talking to herself. She was like she hypnotized and made me scared.

‘this girl is a total freak .’, I swear.

She her lips and bite her lower lips, acted like a freak totally. I turned my face and realized what this freak in front me want. ‘of course, what but food?’, I sighed.

‘maybe Yugyeom?’, thought crossed my mind and made me froze completely, it felt like someone pour a bucket of ice water on me.

“wait what?”, I snapped as I remember she mentioned a name, “why do you brought that jerk’s name?”, I barked.

“language!”

“language my foot!”, I shot an angry glare at her.

Making a sad face, she sat on the bench in park like a little kid, “I want chicken.”, she said and pointed at the chicken kiosk at the other side of the park, “now.”

“okay.”

“really?”

taking a sigh of relief I looked at her direction, “you do it on purpose, don’t you? Mentioning his name?”

“I thought you don’t mind it, do you?”, she asked innocently and hold her hand to me. 

“what’s now?”, I asked annoyed of her childish manner but I couldn’t  resisted since her eyes were on me with all the focus.

“my phone battery died can you gave me yours?”, she said cutely.

I eyed her doubtfully, “so?”

“you have clash of clans, don’t you? I could now play in lotte world, at least I deserve clash of clans.” 

“okay, but don’t use any elixir, got it?”

“promise.”, she said, showing her pinkie finger to me.

And a small chuckle passed my lips.


Y U J I N:

Okay I couldn’t deny he was so much enjoyable. But it would be almost as enjoyable if we were in lotte world, wouldn’t it?

But sometimes I just wonder if I could look him in the eyes anymore. I really kept myself not to stare at his lips and thinking of kissing him, when he was too close.

I knew I shouldn’t but I can’t help but thinking about it since morning, when he tried to kiss me, OMG, he really tried, but what did I do? Slapped the door on his precious face.  You know what? I totally regret it.

‘I think I wasn’t in the relationship for to long.’, I contented myself, at least I tried.

His level was something like The god of clash of clans compared to mine. “I’m scared I do something wrong and screwed everything.”, I looked at Sehun that was standing in the line waiting for his turn to order.

Suddenly his phone beeped with a massage from someone named Dyo. I stared at the phone for good three second but the idea hit me that Dyo was no other than D.O.. 

Dyo send two massage. I paused for a second and not quite sure about opening his inbox.

‘it’s like he coming to my room without of my permission, haha.’, I laughed to myself awkwardly.

Staring at the notification, I pressed it and opened his inbox.

‘hey bro, I think I found one of the man Yujin’s taking about, Kim Jiwon, and mysteriously his record in police’s document is suspiciously clean. His face is yelling that ‘I am criminal.’ With those big scare on either side of his face.

You’ll be happy if I say he is working for Jungwoo too, but the main reason I massaged, he is betraying, with a woman, they have plan to see each other here, ditch Yujin and come here, I’ll send you and an address.’

Then I read a second massage which was the address, and to my wonder it wasn’t somewhere out of the city, or JJ company.

“ditch me, huh? How dare he talking about ditching me shamelessly?”, I eyed Sehun’s direction again, he was totally busy with talking to the receptionist, “sorry Sehun, I need your phone.”, telling myself, I stood up and ran toward the other side of the park.

I should take a taxi to bring me there, although there wasn’t far.

“taxi.”, I yelled and the taxi just stayed in front of my foot.

“thank you.”, I said as I got in the car.

“where should we go ma’am?”, the driver asked and look at me through the mirror in front.

I looked at D.O.’s massage again and just notice that the where the address was.

“nearest Bird Hotel.”, I said, reading the massage again, “do you know where is it?”

“of course ma’am, I didn’t work here if I don’t.”, he said, but my ears didn’t listen all my attention was on the Bird word.

I clear my thought, searching for my own phone. I wasn’t lying about my phone’s battery at least not totally, we could count.

I searched for Yugyeom’s number and called him with Sehun’s, “hello?”, he sounded a bit unsure.

‘of course it’s unknown number, so should we do a little prank?’, I laughed at myself.

Clearing my throat, I tried to sounded like an old man, “is it my grandson?”

“sorry, but who are you grandpa?”, he answered his voice getting softer.

“so it’s my grandson, glad boy, glad that I found you.”, I said, giggling at myself.

“no, I didn’t said it’s the right number, actually it most likely isn’t, my grandfather died when I was just a little kid.”

“what? But you called my grandpa few second ago.”

“I know but I don’t mean it in-“

“you don’t mean it, how dear you play with my heart, my poor heart, I came all the way from Busan to Seoul to see you, and you pranked me?”-me

“God, I don’t mean that way either, I’m just saying I’m not your grandson.”-him

“but if I’m your grandfather, it makes you my grandson.”-me

“that’s the point, you are not, my grandfather died years ago.”-him

“no, I’m not, I’m telling you they’re lying, I’m still alive.”-me

“ma’am we are almost there.”, taxi cab said.

“okay thank you, please just stop few meter away okay? Don’t let any one see you.”, I said placed the phone on my ear again.

“Min Yujin, it’s honestly not funny.”, Yugyeom said, his voice harden again.

“not for you of course.”, I said with smirk.

“not for anyone, whose is this phone?”-him

“it’s Sehun’s. But any way, Yugi, you know the bird hotel near our company, don’t you?”- me

“I do, why are you asking all of a sudden? You want a room there? You know all of the room were booked already for very important business with china.”

“oh, I see.”, I asked, letting the train of thought to hit my brain, “is it reflated to Jeons?”, I asked out of blue, I knew it made no sense at the time but I should ask.

“Yujin? Is anything okay?”-him

“yes, I’m just curios, you know, he told my aunt that he was about to have a deal with a big Chinese company, I just wondered if it’s that.”, I lied and hoped that it didn’t sound too fake.

“yes, it’s Jeon’s business running there, look Yujin, I haven’t to tell you that, my father’s going to freak out if he figure out, so keep it between us.”-him

“of course.”, I lied.