beagle line trouble

Beauty and The Best

Hello guys. It's new chapter sorry, it takes too long cause i have to deal with my own problem like school and exam ,...

By the way like i said before plz leave a comment my mistake for me to impprove, i will appriciat if you do. Or if you have any idea about it's name.


Sehun left finally but we still sat on the couch in the hall, nobody talked except grandpa with Dahyun, “so you will get everything under your control when we are not around.”
“Every thing was under my control even when you were home sir.”, Dahyun said with light smirk.
Old man rolled his eyes at the maid and continued, “okay, by the way, you can go now.”
Dahyun bowed an left the room. Just after that Jinhyun stood up and walked toward stair case.
“where are you going?”, Mr. min asked coldly.
“to pack my stuff isn’t it the thing you want?”, he said and continued his way.
“Jinhyun!”, I called him but he didn’t wait for the rest of my sentences and ignored me so I stood up and run toward him to the second floor.
“Are you mad at me?”, I asked when I reached him but he didn’t answer.
“but why? At least shouldn’t I know?”, I asked again.
 “You don’t know? You dated him after just one day.”, he said and ignored me.
-it’s not a date, first Rosé was there too but she went.
-why did you stay after she gone?
“I don’t, as you can see both of us came here.”, I lied cause it’s best work at this time, sometimes lie can be more peaceful than truth can.
“Yujin don’t go any where with him.”, he said and made me to stare at him. Is he out of his mind? We two are going to marry each other.
“you know it’s not going to happen.”, I said calmly in order to didn’t make him mad again.
“do you love him?”, he asked this silly question seriously.
“I don’t but-”
“so I will not let this marriage happen.”, he said and left me behind.
Boom. He hit his room’s door hard and close it. I looked at his room’s door for a minute and then turned my face to back to my own.
My room was still the same like always, I’m used to check it every time I wake up or come back.
I sat on my chair and got my phone out of my pocket to play clash of clans, I was not good at playing it but I usually played it.
“Ma’am.”, she was the youngest maid Seohyun, “can I come in?”
 “of course.”, I said, the door was opened but the old Mr. Min stand on the door and came in.
“Where is Seohyun?”, I tried to ignore that man.
“Yujin don’t ignore me it hurts my poor heart.”, he said and put his hand on his heart and pressed it.
“really bad acting.”, I said and rolled my eyes at his. he suddenly stopped it and sat on my leg.
“oh come on stand up, my legs hurt.”, I yelled and try to pushed him but he hold his hand on table.
“by the way, I’m here to tell you something.”, he said.
“Do you want to force me again?”, I asked with doubt.
-of course, yes.
 -then said as fast as you can.
He got the silver ring out of his pocket. The ring shined so bright and there was a big shining diamond on the center of the ring that surrounded by so many small diamond. The ring itself was thin but also the diamond on it doesn’t seems bad at all.
I stared at the ring straight not because it was so beautiful but because it was seems so familiar.
“Do you want to try it?”, I lost my train of thought by his word and stop staring at rings.
I was still mad at him so I said, “why should I?”, is it his new trick? Or is it from Sehun?
“It was belonged to your mom.”, man said calmly, when ever I asked him about my parents stuff he said he didn’t have any. He never want to me remember anything about them cause he thought I will get hurt.
“That’s funny, you never told me about it.”, I said with mad manner cause I hate when someone hide something from me.
“Don’t get mad at me I promised to get it to you when you find someone to married.”, he put the ring on the table and stood up from his sit.
“you find it for me.”, I said and rolled my eyes at him, who almost kill me in just three days.
He smiled and without any other word left the room.
I looked at the ring, so this is the reason behind its familiarity, I put it on my right ring finger; it was fit.
I looked at it and suddenly, I was remember I don’t know what it was, I was not sure about what I saw in front of my eyes, was it my mom? She hugged me and ran? I coulden’t see her face properly, but why was she ran? Ran from what?

I took a deep breath, cause I really didn’t know what happened right in front of my eyes or in my mind? Or I didn’t know where the hell this happened but I saw it.

My heart beat fast and I didn’t have any plan to stop it cause it means I was awake and I remembered when I was awake.

Every time I remember something on my sleep I forgot it; but now the chance was on my side.

I smelled the ring but it was just smelled like cold metal and stick, nothing more. I was stupid that thought this kind of thing happened in real life.

I hold my phone on again and checked my chat room and there wad an other massage from that number from UN, I quickly opened her or his chatroom.

UN: hello Mrs. Min. It’s me again, did you check them?

I completely forgot about it. I check the formula and by Sehun’s word it simply meant one thing; UN was lying, but the thing I didn’t know is; why UN lied? what was UN’s purpose?

Min Yujin: I checked the formula but there is nothing wrong with them🤔

She answered really fast, that I suspected she was waiting for me.

UN: You’re wrong I worked there for 4 years I know anything about it, they are not safe but I can’t tell you why, it’s hard to explain, you shouldn’t trust Oh Sehun.

Dose UN now Sehun?

Min Yujin: for the sake of god, Who are you? Where in the hell do you know his name?

UN: I just hear it. Miss Min please trust me.

Min Yujin: how? You even don’t trust me to tell me your name.

It wasn’t right that she know me but I was not, if want me to trust her at least she had to show me something trustworthy.

UN: I just can’t. Okay that’s enough, if you can’t trust me it’s better to stop here, but text me if everything have been ready for you to trust me.

What the hell! I don’t know, I just don’t know. What can I do to make myself trust her or him. I even don’t know her name.

I put my phone on the table and looked at the shining ring again, then suddenly an idea came to my mind, maybe the ring is chance ring.

I coulden’t check the formula myself in the case I didn’t know anything about chemistry and even coulden’t the number of send and receive, but there is someone can and I trust him.

‘Sehun can be useful sometimes.’, I said to myself and brought my phone again, and call someone I needed:

“hello?”, I said with doubt cause when I call I realized that it was bad time if night, the time passed really fast 

“Hello.”, he said sleepy.

“did I woke you up?”, I asked with I’m-sorry-voice.

“of course look at the clock girl! First you grandpa and now you? What did I do wrong in my past life?”, he said angrily.

“okay I’m sorry from myself. Can you please do me a fever?”-me

“ask, but I don’t promise.”-him

“you are the boss of the company right now, so I just want to check something for me when nobody informed.”-me

The new boss of the company was something that happened by Sehun’s hand.

“is there something wrong?”, he said  seriously and the time when he is serious is really rare.

“I want you to check them for me to be sure, hope there is nothing wrong, will you do?”-me

“Okay, but you shouldn’t asked you’re aunt?”-him

The thing I deleted from first is the probable about I tell anything to her. I could feel if there is something wrong she know so why didn’t she said anything?

“I don’t know, can you please do it.”-me

“I will do.”-him

“thank you~ I love you till the end of the world; Kim Taehyung, best uncle ever.”, I said happily, he isn’t my uncle obviously but I call him that cause he is my grandfather friend.

“anyway pack your stuff and rest well for tomorrow.”-him

“I do, good night.”-me

“good night.”, he said and ended the call.

I pack my stuff as fast as I could cause it’s really late, I packed many stuff cause if my grandfather said ‘it’s a month’, so it’s a month no one could argue with him. And then when I lied on the bad I sleep really fast.


“woke up Yujin.”, Dahyun yelled so loud. I opened my eyes immediately, and look around my room again like always.
‘this have to be stop.’, I said to myself; I hated when I looked around always without any reason.
I looked at the clock it was around 9 A.M.
“why do you woke me up at this time of day?”, I yelled back, “I don’t have university today.”
“you have to go to Jeju do you forget it?”, she said when she opened the door and stood on it.
“Holy ! Am I late?”, I asked in panic cause I knew what happened if I did, I coulden’t bear Sehun.
“Not yet, but Oh’s family said that they will be there a quarter from now.”, she said calmly but I just stood up and rush to the bath room,. In the middle of my bathroom I heard the door ring so I increase my speed and about to kill myself cause bathroom was too slip.
I took a shower without killing myself in the end, but I didn’t dry my hair.
I put my cloths on cause I was ready them from last night-at least I do this right- and ran to my room with my wet hair. I ran toward my luggage but suddenly his voice stop me.
“don’t you want to dry your hair at least one time?”, Msjbbd said.
“why should I?”, I said but didn’t turn my face to see him, I rolled my luggage and took it out of the room with me to the stair case, but when I reached the staircase someone grabbed it, at first I thought it was Sehun.
“I do it.”, Jinhyun said and smiled at me. But suddenly another one grabbed it too.
“there is no need for your help I do it.”, Sehun said and looked at Jinhyun.
“I grabbed it first. ”, Jinhyun said coldly.
“So what? I’m her husband.”, Sehun said and made me to speak, “you are not.”
He ignored me but Jinhyun said, “see she doesn’t need your help.”
“and yours too.”, I said and free luggage from their hand, it was really hard to carried such a big heavy luggage but I had to do it myself in order to make them stop fighting.
I finally managed to reached the car.

“oh my god, did you carry it by yourself?”, Mr. Oh asked just after he saw me.

“she didn’t permission me to carry it for her.”, Sehun said to his father, I went toward our car but suddenly my grand father stop me.

“Where do you go?”, he asked with smirk, dose smirking Contagioso?

“To the car.”, I said it simple.

“you can go, but not this one.”, he said and I got his plan.

“Don’t do that.”, I said like a baby, who doesn’t want to drink medicine.(in my case poison.)
“don’t do what?, I just want to be with my old friend.”, he said and I want to hit my head on the wall.
“So exchange Jinhyun with him.”, I said and looked at Jinhyun, “don’t you want to exchange your seat?”, I asked.
“I have no problem.”, he said. of course he was agreed; he agreed when ever it makes me and Sehun to be as far as possible.
“so who will drive a car?”, Old Mr. Min asked, “me and my friend?”
“uncle Jinhwan can.”, I said simply.
-I don’t trust him.
-what? What do you mean I don’t trust him if you don’t why would you allow him to marry with you daughter? Stop it.
“I said no.”, he said and turned his face from me, and what I do, of course listening to him.
I went to Sehun’s car angrily and when I saw his three older brother were sleep on the behind seat my anger increase.

I sat on the passenger seat and fastened my seatbelt in order to shut Sehun up about nagging.
He came and seat on the driver seat next to me, “ are you angry?”, he said.

“of course shouldn’t I?”, I yelled at him.

“shhhh. They are sleeping.”, he said and pointed at his brothers.

“So what? They are not a kids anymore to cry when they woke up.”, I said and tried to control my volume.

“They’re not, but I bet you don’t want to wake them up.”, he said and made me to looked at him with doubt.

-why?

-do you want to try it?

I looked at his brothers who slept peacefully and then sat on my seat without saying anything.

“cute.”, he said under his breath and I thought he was talking about his brother.


“can they sleep again?”, I said in bothering tone.
“I said to you, you won’t be happy when they wake up.”, he answered me with smirk.
Half an hour pasted after his brother woke up and there wasn’t even one second of silence in this damn car.
He introduced them to me when they were sleeping. Baekhyun is the oldest, and Chanyeol is the youngest.
“Do you want to play with us?”, Baekhyun asked Sehun and I looked at Sehun, “no, I mean you not Sehun.”, he corrected me and this time I looked at him with surprise.
“Oh I don’t know.”, I said innocently.
“It would be funny.”, Chanyeol with smile and made me to smiled back.
“we are going to be relative so we have to be close.”, Chen said, “let’s play.”
I felt Sehun’s gaze on me but I didn’t know if he was happy or sad about it.
Chen explain anything about the game, the game has two team and by rock, paper, scissor me and Chanyeol were in a team and I accepted my destiny.
Each team ask 5 question from the other team, and each question have two option to chose, and they have to answered the same.
At the end our team lost but we didn’t that bad.
“yay, we win.”, Baekhyun said excitedly, “shall we want something instead?”
“Ya Baekhyun, she is our guest we shouldn’t want something from her.”, Chen said.
“no, that’s okay, I lose so I do.”, I said honestly. I think Sehun’s brother is really better than him so they deserved the way I treated them, he’s really lucky to have them
“there is no need for you to act friendly.”, Sehun said coldly from nowhere but in the hell.
“First nobody ask your opinion, second I didn’t act I just lose the game is it friendly act in your mind?”, I said and looked at him angrily and nagged under my breath about his behavior.
“what did you say?”, he asked and looked at me.
“it’s none of you business.”, I said and looked at the empty road. My grandfather car was behind us.
“Everything about you is my business.”, he was very angry and I didn’t have any idea about why he acted like this, just because I said I do something cause I lose?
“Stop it Sehun!”, Baekhyun said from behind.
“why should I?”, Sehun asked angrily but didn’t move his gaze from empty road cause he didn’t want to kill us all.
“Cause you even didn’t know how to talk to a woman.”, I almost yelled, Baekhyun request a peaceful way but he didn’t accept so he deserved the way I talked to him.
“this woman is going to be my wife.”, he yelled a bit louder of mine.
“but now she isn’t. repeat it in your mind, maybe you can just memoirs it cause it doesn’t seems like you’re mind can understand it.”, I said louder than him.
“Oh, so you think I’m a stupid person and you are the smarter one?”, he asked like it was a silly thing and start to laugh.
“Shouldn’t I?, aren’t you the one who scared of poisoning? How obvious it could be. nobody keep the poison in the glass.”, I yelled in the top of my voice.
He didn’t looked at the road anymore he just looked at me angrily and I think I went just a bit too far, I didn’t think he mind if I talk about that little prank.
“what about yourself? Do you forget how you tried to ruin all of the security on your own company?”, he yelled back and smirked, I got urge to punch him on the face, but I just unfasten my seatbelt cause it was hurt me when I turned my neck to talk to him.
“I didn’t send it, and I have my own reason if I do .”, I said, but I knew honestly his right it was dumb act ever.
“so I have my own reason to do what ever I want.”, he said with a hugest grin I’ve ever seen in his damn mouth.
-no you just have one reason and I can tell you what it is, it’s teasing other person, cause you thing you have every thing right but you have nothing but arrogance.
-and what is yours? You just have one beautiful face do you want to deceive people with it?
-what? How dare you talk to me like this? So you just have your handsome face but I’m not the one who blind when see it.
Why was he starting to talk about my face, was it compliment or insult?
-so do you admit that I’m handsome?
-but evil inside.
“you think you are angel inside?”, he asked with raised eyebrow and smirk that showed his anger a lot and before I answered Baekhyun screamed cut me off.
“Sehun be careful.”, Baekhyun yelled, and both me and Sehun looked at the road.
A car suddenly appear on the road. Our speed is too high cause Sehun didn’t expect suddenly a car can appear on the road.
I was crumpled on my seat and hold my head down suddenly cause we just had few inches distance with other car and unfortunately I unfastened my seatbelt.
In the time when we crushed to another car I felt someone’s hand on my head, he hold my head in his hand, I didn’t ever think about Sehun! Why should he do that after our fight?
We crushed badly but hopefully I think all of us were okay, at least four of us.
Sehun’s hands stocked between dashboard and my head and I could just see them, for a second every thing was in the strange silent, I move my head up in order to free his hands and he get them back and massage them, is they hurt? I just looked at his hand with wide open eyes to check them.
“No.”, someone screamed from hell and I cut my chain of thought. It was from the front car who we crushed to his car.
He looked at the back of his car, I could guess like what it could be.