Wait for my revenge

Beauty and The Best

This is new chapter hope you guys enjoy it.♥️

And please comment my mistake for me to improve♥️thank you. Do you have any idea about this fanfic names? I didn't have any too so if you have please comment😁


S E H U N:
In my opinion drug section is the best one in the company, maybe because my only good lesson in the school was chemistry beside sport.

I wasn’t allowed to go to the laboratory of this section but I could see it from behind a huge glass of it.

They didn’t do something like mix material and then explosion, it were simpler, they just make drugs and analyze them. But I heard that the drug section of the company made some material that they just made in this company nor even korea but around all world this place us one and only.

I look at the laboratory through the glass again and after while turned my head to go and see some other places, but suddenly I saw my some how, childhood friend, Yujin, who now looked at me with rised eye brows, she wasn't angry, rather curios.

I stayed at my place and put my hand on my pocket then I looked at her back so bossy. She came to me, “oh please don’t move your teo, your Highness.”

I didn’t know why but I really want to it’s kind of fun to tease people but she is kind of different, not in the lover way nor have feeling but I just found it funny to  to see her uniqe reaction, the main reason that I came. Her reaction was diffrent from other girl toward handsome boy like me.

I don’t remember Yujin herslf or Yujin personality properly but I wasn't lie when I said I know her -a little. Sometimes I thought about her when I was younger but distance causes forgetting.

“Didn't plane to.”, I smirk.

"why are you here if you want to ditch someone who try to explain you anything?", ignoring me, she asked with a very facked smile.

-he’s just boring. I know you know.

-maybe I know so what? That's so mean to talk like this about my uncle, but wait, why I'm not surprise?

She still was looking at me angrily all the time I could guess it’s because a guest card.

“are you still mad at me?”, I asked with my usual smirk and I know it annoyed her.

“of course. Did anything change?”, she asked.

I didn’t answer and silence means I agreed, nothing changed.

“okay, what do you want to do? Do you want to check formula for example?”, she asked out of blue.

'Why so sudden? I looked at her with amzment and wild open eyes. She can check them anytime she want cause she is an owner so why she is come to me and asked suddenly?'

“what’s wrong with formula?”, I asked with doubt.

In this time she looked at my eyes straight and said, “nothing, just an example.”, but I can see something wrong in her eyes. They were escaping from me. She was lying and eyes never lie, especially hers, they’re so innocent and bright.

-so my answer is no for example.

“what? But what if I please you?.”, she grab my arm lightly once I turned my face away from hers.

'Is she beg me right know? So there is something wrong that she have to check with me? Or she need me for cover to nobody understand.', I Asked myself but didn't get any answer

"so there is something wrong with them.", I finaly sounded out.

-please let me check them, It’s only way for me to figure it out.

-beg me.

I only want to see her reaction about every word that I say and every time I , it’s none of my business if there is something wrong or not but still I was curios.

She pressed her lips toghter and then took a deep breathe, “okay I beg you. Oh Se Hun, please let me check them your highness.”, she said.

“I let you generously but remember, you owe me.”, I said and emphasized on “owe”.

“every formula that is made exist in the document section.”, she explained and pointed at document section.

-Ladies first.

-oh come on, please stop pretending.

“I do not pretend I'm really gentel toward women. Do you always look like a nagging grandmother?”, I said with boring tone and she looked at me a little bit angrily but in the case she needed me so she didn’t say anything.

We went toward the door she pointed second ago. She put her card on the card reader that was right next to it and the door was opened.

“oh it’s work this time.”, I said gleely but she didn’t answer me in return.

We entered and looked around. There was full of  files, documents and cases. There was arounf hundred cases in the shelves and many of them must be for so long ago judge from the dust that was covered them.

She took out the most recent file -the one that was for 3 days ago- and looked at the formula, then again she took out the one which belonged to 3 month ago. 

She put these two file near each other. She was compareing them. The formula of two same drug are different but it’s not a big problem. There are many chemical equation that have the same product like this one.

“Aish, I had to pay more attention to chemistry.”, she said, “ I ‘cant find any thing wrong with them.”

“Because there is nothing wrong with them.”,  I said to annoyed her again.

“do you know any thing about chemistry?”, she asked in surprise.

-of course and this is easy question.

“so why do you think there is nothing wrong with them?”, she asked hopefully.

“Should I answer without asking for something?”, I said with my usual smirk.

“you know what? No need I can handle it by myself.”, she said madly then she pulled out her phone and take the picture of the formula.

“What are you going to do?”, I asked. She is really crazy if she want send them to somebody else.

“I want to post it on internet and wait for someone to explain them for me.”, she said.

I want to admit I was wrong this girl is super crazy.

-Are you stupid? You can’t come to this place just with your spacial card and this place have high level security, do you think all of them are without planning? You’re goanna ruined all of them.

-so what should I do?

-ok I explain for you. In the 3 month ago formula they use A and B basic material and then they produce C and D? Do you understand till here?

-do you think I’m stupid? I knew this thing I want to know why did they change it.

-I don’t think so, by the way, C is the main drug but A and B are expensive so they change their basic material to M and N which is much cheaper and they were able to make C and P as you can see there is nothing wrong with it.

-that’s it? Isn’t there anything wrong with this formula?

-not at all.

“what are you doing here?”, anonymous voice said. Yujin suddenly screamed and jumped, “you scared me.”, she said.

-sorry ma’am you shouldn’t be here.

“if I was not allowed then I can’t came in, or am I wrong the security system doesn’t work well?”, she said with bossy manner that I never seen before, “and Mr. Oh want to see here.”

-sorry ma’am but you know, just Mr. and Mrs. Yoon can come here until you get married.

She get married? Am I hear it right?

“that’s enough, we will go.”, she said but she is a little embarrassed.
 

We went to the lobby and sat on the sofa, my gaze suddenly caught her face, she was siting thoughtfully and looking at the floor none stop.

“is there something wrong?”, I asked, why is she so thoughtful all of a sudden.

“I’ll be back.”, she said and stood up from her sit and went away from there. She was really weird and I didn’t understand her at all. She is like a responsible girl but not smart enough to be one. 

I got my phone out of my pocket and played clash of clans. I shouldn’t waste my time by thinking about her all the time.

“Good game.”, the boy that I saw today said so suddenly.

“yes it is.”, I said in bored tone, without looking at him at all. I remember him a little, he is Yujin cousin.

-can I sit next to you?

-yes.

He sit next to me and said, “do you remember me?”

-Yoon Jinhyun. 

-good start, but I remember you much better Mr. Oh. We didn’t get along with each other even when we were child,  Can I ask something?

-you can but my answer is on myself.

He laughed and asked, “where did you go suddenly? When we were child.”

“My mother has pulmonary problem so she need clean air, we traveled to Jeju.”, I said it simple with my ultimate poker face but in my heart every thing is different  and I didn’t want to show this different easily.

-oh I see, so why do you comeback then?

-we have chain restaurant in Seoul and we manage them accordingly, so my father, my three another brother and I comeback to manage them and give others a rest.

I try to explain everything to make him sure that there is no other reason for me to comeback here. 

-is it your only job?

Why did he asked so sudden? I guess he know many thing about us like he said before. In the past my father have unknown job but nobody know properly even me, maybe Xiumin hyung know something, but it’s not my job.

“yes it’s my only job.”, I answered a little anxiously.

After a little while he looked at his watch, “oh, time to leave, nice to meet you Mr. OH.” He said then he left the lobby.

I was busy again with my phone but  again somebody walked in my privacy. 

A women came to me and put a glass on the honey table near the sofa that I set. She looked like a waitress, this is second time in one day and I’m so sensitive to my privacy.

“what is this?”, I asked curiously.

“Miss. Min said to me to put it here.”, she said innocently.

Is it for me or her? What did she think if it’s just for her, am I not a human?

I think with myself if it’s for her so it’s kind of tease and else I just drink mine so I raised a glass up and drink it.

I looked around and suddenly my gaze caught  her. She came and sit next to me so slowly, her raven hair is still wet I felt moisture of her hair all the minute that she stand next to me.

Suddenly she put the empty glass up and looked at it carefully , “did you drink it?”, she asked in shock and fear.

“why?”, I asked with surprise, “is there something wrong?”

“Of course there is.”, she yelled and then turned her face to look at my eyes, “do you sense you tongue?”, she asked worriedly and made me scared to death.

-what the hell? what did I drink?

-do you have dizziness? Can you see my face properly?

-COME.ON. can you please just explain?

-ok. Take a deep breath.

I take a deep breath but I got scraped from the inside, it’s made me sick to my stomach and I can’t do any thing. Oh my god, it’s not something bad, is it?

-that was poisonous.

No way! It’s not, she is just kidding or not?

I close my eyes and took a deep breath one after another. I couldn’t breath properly, maybe because the poison or the shock of poison.

“are you sure?”, I said with a trembling tone and my eyes still closed.

When I opened them she shook her head and noded her head for approval and everything around me was strangely silent. I saw my life in front of my eyes in just one second, my mother, my father and my brothers. Isn’t there any way for me? I didn’t know on that time I couldn’t think properly I just want to cry at that moment but I can feel it, there is something wrong in this moment and suddenly my eyes took hers. She was laughing so hard and even her eyes were full of tears and her face turned to red in this moment I believed that she fooled me all the time.

“I think you’re the one who can’t breath properly not me.”, I said and stood up from my sit angrily but she grabbed my arm and said when she still was laughing, “you have to see your own face it was so funny.”

I couldn’t help but look at her, after few second finally she managed to control her laughing.

“Do you think it’s funny?”, I said almost angrily.

“sorry for my bad, I forgot to ask your opinion about fooling another person cause you fool me in front of the door.”, she said but I can’t see that she isn’t ok at all if I want to be honest I actually agree with her but at that moment I was angry enough to just ignore her.

“you know what, I will try to forgive you but I don’t promises.”, I said with hysterical smirk, I don’t even know if there is something like this or not.

“You know what you are the most shameless person I’ve ever saw in my life.”, she said, “it’s just my simple revenge and you got mad at me.”

“so wait for mine.”, I said and then she let go of my hand.

“I hope I never ever see you again in my life.” she said and stood up next to me.

-but I don’t. I have to get my revange

-what is wrong with you? don’t you believe in equality? You fooled me and I fooled you back, it’s now equal.

-it’s my competitive spirit, by the way. I have to go, it’s really good meeting Miss. Min.

She bowed with her head in front of me, “kind of good meeting  especially the end. The exit door is on the other side.”, she said.

I bowed too then I exit from the exit door which is different from enter door but both of them end up in the same street.

I parked Junmyeon’s(A.K.A Suho)car in previous street because the main street is full so I have to walk a little. I don’t know why but I keep thinking about “how can I take my revenge” different way from her.

After 3 or 2 minute that I started walking suddenly my phone rang and the caller ID was my father’s.

“hello father.”, I said

“how is it going son?”-him

“not that bad and not that good. It’s so-so.”-me

“have you seen her?”-him

“why are you asking? She isn’t the important point of my visit.”-me

Acutely she is main reason and important point of my visit, but nobody know except me and Oh Sehun.

“okay Sehun. Do you hate her that much?”-him

“no. I’m not hate her at all, but why do you keep asking this from yesterday?”-me

“because I have to tell you something about her sooner.”-him

“and what is this?”-me

“I will tell you but I’m calling for another thing, do you have work this night?”-him

“Mr. Oh what work should I have? It’s my second day in Seoul.”-me

“so when you arrived I have so many thing to tell.”-him

Beep. He hanged up without letting me say goodbye.

I thought really hard and when I reached the car, I didn’t notice it. Then when I realized that I’m in front of the car I got into it and went back to the house with my mind which is full of thought.


My father didn’t tell me anything and I’m not the only one, no Baekhyun, no Chanyeol or even his lovely child Chen.

He just said one thing to four of us, “we’re going to Mr. Min’s home.”, and that was it. I’m so curious about it, curious to death and I was not ready for my revenge plan yet.

We arrived at 9 p.m. , I can guess the owner of such a big company must have a really big house and they were not an exception.

A withe beautiful palace shone at night, but for me it wasn’t something I had ever seen before, I think I even see exact house in my dream.

We got in and then one maid opened the front door for us at the same time that we were standing in front of the door.

“welcome sirs.”, she said and bowed in front of us and we bowed a little just with our head to show our respect.

She guide us to the big  room with so many royal furniture.

Three  people was siting on the sofa that exist in the top of the room and have a beautiful sofa crown on it.

Unlike me Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol don’t have any idea about the identity of the people that they have to face.

Just after my father and Mr. Min see each other the silent room became noisy.

“Yeongi I miss you.”, my father said sadly and huge Mr. Min so tight that I even believe that they find each other after 60 or 70 years.

“didn’t they see each other yesterday?”, Baekhyun whispered in my ears with disbelief.

“Yes they do.”, I whispered too.

“come here and sit down boys.”, this time this is Mrs. Yoon who spook immediately.

We did her command but in the middle of it Mr. Min stopped us, “let me guess, this young handsome boy is Chanyeol, am I right his ears didn’t change.”, Mr. Min said I’m a layer if I said that this show didn’t impress me, he know me as well.

“look at his lips, they expose him.”, Mr. Min said,

“you must be Chen and you are Baekhyun.”, I can see he proud of himself in his action and my dad answer finally to make him sure that he is right, “yes, you are right my friend like always.”

“you make me shy, please sit boys.”, he said to his friend then point at the soft that exist next to their.

Few minute passed so fast and there was no sign of Yujin in this house, is she live in another house? Now a day most of the teenager want to stand on their own.

“where is Yujin and Jinhyun?”, Mr. Min asked his daughter, so Yujin isn’t that kind of girls.

“they’re still upstairs.”, she said with her usual royal manner that I can see in her eyes proud and arrogance. She is bossy woman who think that can do anything if she want, she made me curios about her.

I snapped out of my thought with old man loud voice that yelled her granddaughter and grandson, “Yujin, Jinhyun why didn’t you come here?”

“We come.”, Yujin said very polite but I can guess how she felt inside when figured out  that I will come to their house, she may screamed loud.

The young girl with her cousin came down stairs and sat on the sofa that there’s opposite ours.

She didn’t look at me and even my brother at all and her cute action made me smile a little, unlike what I saw of her this today she wear really comfortable clothing that I guess they are two or three size bigger than hers.  

“Is she always that shy?”, this time it’s Chen who whispered.

“Believe me she isn’t. She is so straight on her words.”, I said, the thing that I like about her is that fact that she is straight about her opinion even if it’s dumb act.

“You know why am I get all of you here?”, old Mr. Min said finally, “it’s because of my promise.”

His promise to whom? It’s the first question that crossed in my head but then again when I looked at everyone’s face all of them are in shock except my father and Mr. Min, I didn’t see any feeling in his daughter’s face either  maybe because of her arrogance manner or maybe she know anything as well.

“you two Young Mr. Oh and you, Yunji-ah this promise is about you two.”, Mr. Min said and looked at his surprise granddaughter sadly.

“me?”, she pointed at herself innocently she is completely blank like I was. What will happen next? What is Mr. Min promise that related to me and Yujin at the same time? but it just take one minute for us to understand almost everything.

“you should marry each other.”