Fear

Beauty and The Best

“so I’m Kris got it?”, he said for 5th time.

“I knew it before.”, I said and looked at him with the most innocent face that I’ve ever made.

“but didn’t know I’m the smartest, it can be a code for you, a reminder.”, he said with his dumb smile, he was kind of cute; all of Sehun's brothers has especial charming that I bet made a girl to head over heel for them.

“yes, but Baekhyun said that himself is the smartest.”, I said and smiled back at him.

“Such a lire!”, Jongin interupt from behind us and Kris cursed under his breath, “obviously the smartest one is Kyungsoo hyung.”, he said happily and show his smirk shape lips that was so fit on his face.

“Do Kyungsoo is the best, you see it ypurself soon.”, he said and head to open the hall door that we were walking to.

“Do Kyungsoo?”, I repetaed in wonder with opened eyes,

'isn’t their family name suppose to be Oh?', I asked myself and rised eyebrow at me.

“what’s wrong with this.”, he said and opened the door of the big hall, The Oh’s place was so much bigger than us, with plenty of room that made me wonder just how rich they are, it was a freaking palace honestly.

“isn’t your sir name Oh?”, I asked and he made him to just still stand in his place on the door way.

"Didn't Sehun tell you?", he looked at Kris who stole his gaze from me, “what should I do hyung?”, he asked inoccently.

“you made a mess and you should wrap it up by yourself.”, Kris said and turned his face from him.

Jongin mad a long face and I’ was about to get my question back cause he was really cute and unbelievable.

“we a-are adopted.”, he said and bit his lower lip, “all of us but Sehun.”

-so that’s it, what’s your family name?

-don’t get mad at Sehun about he didn’t tell you.

“Why should I? It’s not a big deal, is it? He didn’t lie about you are his brother unless you deny it.”, I said and sat on the couch at the middle of the hall.

'Yes, I'm the coolest sister-in-law bro, isn't I?'

“okay, so.”, he said and giggling a little, “I’m Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai.”

“Oh.”, I said and looked at Kris who sat next to Jongin on the other couch.

“Kris Wu.”


Byun Baekhyun, Kim’s brothers-they called themselves like that-, Do Kyungsoo, Kris Wu, Lu Han, Huang Zitao, Zhang Yixing-that seem like he was sleeping all the time- and finally park Chanyeol-easiest to remember because he was the tallest.

That was kind of hard to remember all those name and face, but I really did it well since the things Baekhyun mentioned for me on their face helped me much more than I expected.

“how lucky you are.”, I said suddenly and rolled my body on the bed to look at my fiancée, who still was working with his laptop.

“why?”, he said without bothering his neck to look at me.

“your brothers.”, I said and turned back to face the empty wall and the room became silent again.

I didn’t put a blanket on me, cause I knew it was just wasting of energy, and tried my best to fall sleep before Sehun come for sleep, cause I really didn’t want to ended up on the floor like last night, although I slept on the table but that was awful by the way.

Suddenly I heard the voice of the shutting down proses of lap top so I just stood still on my place and closed my eyes.

“Yujin?”, he called me out, but obviously I didn’t answered cause I was pretending to be asleep.

He came nearer and closed his face to mine, cause even that I couldn’t see, I felt his warm and alternate breathing on my cheek that was kind of annoying.

But he pulled his face back and lied on the bed, I still tried to avoid moving although my situation wasn’t comfortable at all.

I just tried and collect all my focus and put them on sleeping. But suddenly I felt blanket wrap on my own.

If Sehun was seeing my face at that time he would noticed that I was awake cause my eyes had wide open by his action.

“if I get something from you, I will give you another thing.”, he said and I began to believe that he knew I was awake, “this is how the world works.”

I didn’t answer and just still stayed on my place.

'what is he even talking about?', My mind didn’t function it at all. My heart was pounding so hard on my chest, and I couldn’t believe what I actually heard it right that time.

I wondered if I could manage to sleep that night but unlike my thought I slept so peacefully and couldn’t protest my tiredness.


“Just answered your damn phone right now.”, I woke up by his loud voice and take my hand out of blanket to search for my phone on the drawer next to me.

I touched so many martial and to finally found my phone cause I couldn’t see properly at that time if morning.

The time on the screen said it was 8 A.M but the thing that caught my attention was a caller ID that made me answered and sat on the bed immediately after I saw it:

“Yes, it’s me.”, I answered so quickly.

“do you know how many time I called you?”, Taehyung said and I could imagined that he narrowed his eyes.

“Do you know what time is it? It’s the best time for sleeping and you wake me up, hope it worth it.”-me

“like you do last time; now we are equal. By the way it worth it I promise.”-his

“I don’t know where did you know that, but you’re right.”, he continued with lower voice, “there is something wrong.”

“And?”, I said and felt worse than I thought. it was some easiest when you just look at it ,but it’s not just about company but my family have a hand in it, and if it was a bad thing how should I react? Just ignoring it doesn’t go to make thing any better.

“some of the drugs and other stuff didn’t send where they have to. There is nothing wrong in the books and list, so I called other company to make sure and I found out, every thing is wrong.”

“From when?”, I asked seriously.

“one year or so.”-his

“One year? Kidding me?”, I actually yelled.

“I wonder how you get it even now anyway.”, he stopped and then continued with tone that scared me more, “but Yujin stop it, I don’t know how you know it and don’t want to know but it’s not your playground to play.”

“it’s my company how do you said it’s not my playground to play?”, I said with raised eyebrow although I knew he didn’t see my face.

“just accept this advice I don’t want you to get hurt.”-his

“you think I didn’t know it myself? I knew it would be dangerous but even if I’m die I don’t put it down.”, I said sharply and took a deep breath.

“you didn’t know how dangerous it could be, even me don’t want to enter it.”-his

“I don’t know about you, but it’s my own life so I put myself in danger if I understand it help some other to didn’t get hurt.”-me

“You think killing is the worst thing that those people can do?”, he said with half cracked voice.

“You know them?”, I said in disbelief so how, just how dose he know?, “what is worse than dead Mr. Kim?”

“I don’t know Yujin, but I’m sure you don’t want experience it, like I do not , so don’t talk about it to me never ever again and avoid it yourself.”, he said and hang up the phone and slam the door on my face.

“who is Mr. Kim?”, Sehun asked with his morning voice and I realized he was sitting there all time and listened to our little conversation.

“did you hear our talk?”, I said and looked at him, tried to showed myself cool.

“Most of it, I guess?”, he said and looked at me calmly, “what’s wrong with the company?”, he asked finally without changing his expression.

-nothing.

-I said I heard most of it.

There is no way I could lie to him when he already know there was something wrong and it’s not a regular kind of problem.

“is it change the fact that there is no problem?”, I insisted in my opinion even if I knew he isn’t going to believe , I couldn’t tell anything but part of me didn’t want to accept it. I opened my mouth twice and every time ended up on shut it off.

'I can’t tell him.'

“No problem if you don’t want to said.”, he said and stood up from the bed.

“Really?”, I couldn’t believe he give it up this easily.

“I’m going to take ownership of your company so I find it out soon.”, he said and made me to rolled my eyes at him, he again brought the subject that I hate the most, “and I’m going to bath room so use your time.”

He went to bad room and closed the door behind, I looked at my chatrooms full of massage but I actually hadn’t much time to answer so I decided to use my time based on his advice so I go to my friends group:

Min Yujin: hello guys!

Rosé: God dammn it, you're alive! Do you know even how much we confused when you didn’t answered suddenly three days ago till now?

Min Yujin: sorry for my bad. Msjdbb get my phone. 

Rosé: who?

Chim Chim: yes, who?

Min Yujin: @Rosé, you know who I am talking about.

Rosé: of course I do, but shouldn’t you tell every one to know it.

Min Yujin: not now.

Chim Chim: I’m curios to death, you know?

Min Yujin: @chimchim you’ll be last one of course.

Yugyeom: what did I miss?

Chim Chim: nothing but maybe your ex-girl date a guy named Msjdbb.

Min Yujin: first I’m not his ex-girl, we just dated twice, second accepted to be just friend after that dates, third he’s name isn’t Msjdbb. 

Chim Chim: but you accept his invitation for university party, is it still stand?

Yugyeom: just ignore him, if you really find your boy there is no need to go to party with me.

Min Yujin: stop it, I’m not going to break my promise Yugyeom we go together just as a friend, and he is not my boy.

Chim Chim: what a open mind boyfriend!

Min Yujin: I’m done with you Jimin. What is about walking on my nerve is so funny?

Chim Chim: every thing sweetie.

Min Yujin: any way, bye guys👋

I exited the chatroom, looking at the list of the chatroom was reminded me I have to text someone, UN still wasn’t  trustable, but she was right at least about one thing.

But before I could answered the door of the bath room was opened and Sehun came out of it, but it’s not a big problem when he was shirtless. at least he was wearing his pants on.

“what the hell are you doing?”, I screamed and turned my face immediately after seeing his bare upper body.

“what’s wrong?”, the tone confused tone.
Dose he really didn’t know?

“you’re shirtless.”, I yelled and tried to calm my anger down.

“oh did you embarrass when you see it?”, he said and I bet he had smirk on his face, “I just forgot my shirt, I come to pick it, it’s in the drawer.”

“Which drawer?”, I said anxiously cause one of them exist exact next to me.

“the one next to you.”, he said and I heard his footstep which was nearing to me.

“I’ll bring it for you! Just didn’t come closer.”, I said and stood up from my warm, cozy seat on a bed still not turned my face to him.

I sat and pulled a drawer out. The drawer inside was so neat that I wondered how did he managed time to made it this clear.

“which one?”, I asked and took a deep breath again.

“green one.”, he sounded too simply that made a little calmer.

I brought it out and unconscious I hold it just like it worth so much, actually I respect for the cloth cause it was super tidy and walked back ward to didn’t face him or anything that waited for me behind.

“what the hell? It’s just me; with shirt or without, we are going to get married-”

“I don’t do it even if we get married!”, I cut him off and tried to avoided hitting the floor.

“watch out!”, he yelled but it’s to late cause my foot clash one of the bed base and I just fall down backward, I wait to my head hit the ground but it never happened.

“Are you okay?”, he said and I opened my eyes and looked at him, my head was placed on his feet, but suddenly I realized he was still shirtless.

“put it on!”, I screamed and closed my eyes again and throw a shirt at him and took my head off his lap.

I sat on the floor in front of him but I was back to him. After a few second he finally sounded out.

“I wear it, now you can open your eyes.”, he said and turned my face to him by my shoulder.

“Okay.”, I said and opened one of my eyes, he wasn’t shirtless anymore hopefully so I opened another.

“you really don’t want to see my abs?”, he said with smirk and I just want to slapped him on the face.

“shut up!”, I said and controlled my anger successfully.

“be fast and get ready.”, he said and stood my up on his leg.

“ready for what?”, I said it stupidly cause I forgot anything and stand on my feet.

“we are going to biggest fish market in Jeju.”, he said with smirk.

“hell no.”, I made a disgusted face, “please, I admit it, go on tease me to death but don’t force me to come, please I beg you.”

“are you really scared that much?”, he said with raised eyebrow, “I can’t do any thing it’s not my plan to cancel.”

“I didn’t mean to cancel it, just didn’t take me.”, I said and ended it simply.

He closed his face to mine and I distanced mine from him.

“go and get ready.”, he said and stood up.

“please.”, I begged and I stamped my feet on the ground, I was literally crying without any tears.

“GET.READ.EY”, He said and run for the knob door of the room cause he saw that I took a pillow and throw it at him.

The pillow just hit the door, but he backed and opened the door again

“you really should worked on your throwing.”, he said with huge grin.

“you’re devil.”, I yelled and he closed the door for me to make myself ready.


The odor smell of fish was every where and bothered my nose, but I couldn’t really care about it when Jinhyun and Sehun were next to me.

“are you okay with the smell?”, Jinhyun asked and he sound worried, he looked at me, we didn’t see each other much since the day we arrived, I wondered if I even saw him yesterday.

“not really.”, I said shyly cause I felt Sehun gaze on us, although he didn’t said anything it made me feel even worse.

“Yujin, do you want to walk with us.”, Sehun’s mother said and looked back at three of us.

‘hell yeah.’, I said to myself and avoided hard from sound it out.

“can I?”, I said unsurly ,but when she nodded her head at me so I increased my speed to run from dangerous zone.

“oh they seem fresh.”, My aunt said excitedly and walked toward them, even the smell of them warned me that they are fresh.

“can I touch?”, Mrs. Oh said when looked at the fish that they were exist still in a box.

I just couldn’t looked at them, so kept my gaze on my hand. How can someone love this disgusted animal with scale and their slimy skin, I just can’t help but disgust, but fear unlike me didn't stop working and ran to my whole body.

“why aren’t you looking young lady?”,  a seller woman said and made me to looked at her.

“I can’t.”, I said and the ma’am responded faster than I guess, “what do you mean you can’t?”, she said actually yelled at me that made my eyes open.

'Why is she mad at me? I'm the one who suppose to be mad.'

“come nearer.”, she ordered, and I couldn’t even say anything to protest altough I was so brave in my head.

“Look at its eyes, if it wasn’t clear, it means it’s not fresh.”, the woman said and pointed at the fish in the box between me and her, and I just want to vomit when the dead body of the fish appeared in my sight, I just closed my eyes as my eyes caught tge sight of it's eyes.

“But it’s not a best way, ”, she said and I guess the best way wouldn’t turn out to be good, “ you can touch it and after that if it back to normal, it means their fresh.”

'No way in the fraking hell I touched them.'

“touch them.”, she commended.

“I can’t.”, I said and bit my lower lips nervously.

-what do you mean you couldn’t, what if your husband want fish? Do you want said you can’t to him?

“Yeah, what if your husband want?”, Sehun whispered in my ears with smirked and made me to rolled my eyes at him, at least I didn't need to look at the fish again.

“He can go to restaurant then.”, I said and looked at him back shamelessly.

“Try it once. It’s not going to kill you.”, he said with smiled that didn’t similar to his smirk at all like suddnly it was turned from hell to heaven.

“can’t you hear, she don’t want.”, Jinhyun tone was alary.

“even If she don’t want, I think it didn’t related to you.”, Sehun said and wraped his hand around my wrist and small gasp escaped my lips.

“what the hell are you doing?”, I said worriedly and looked at Sehun’s face to read his expression but he didn’t care at all.

“touch it.”, he said and pulled my hand closer to the fish box by my wrist, close enough to be touched by my finger but I formed my hand as a fist immediately.

“for the sake of god just touch them!”, my heart pound so hard on my chest and I nearly cried. I really was scared and couldn’t control the fear that got to me. I closed my eyes to avoid crying and tried to breath properly.

“Sehun I think it’s enough, let go off her.”, his mother said sharply, "can't you see she is scared of fish."

“if she didn’t get control over her fears, it would be harder later.”, he said with calm tone, I didn’t sense anything, I just didn’t understand if he do it for me or do it for himself, I wasn't in a right place to recognized his intention.

“you already scared her so much, every one has fear for themselves, so if my fear is losing my family I should lose my family to get control over it?”, Jinhyun said wrapped his grip around Sehun’s wrist like he did a few second ago to me.

“let go off her.”, Sehun was the one who warned  this time with sharply tone of him, “she is my fiancé.”

I looked at both of their anger glare that they shouted at each other any second, but what can I do? They’re so angry.

“Jinhyun it’s none of your business.”, my aunt said and raised eyebrow at him.

“she is my cousin, and my cousin is my business.”, It was getting worse and worse by passing of time and there is just one way to ended it.

My finger ran on the fresh scales of the fish that made my whole body to shack of fear.That was the most disgusting feel of the world so far. It felt like the scales slipped of my finger and moved under my hand and I hated it.

“I touched it.”, I said and still hold my finger on fish scales.

Suddenly he untightened his finger that was around my wrist so Jinhyun did too. 

“are you satisfied?”, I said and pulled my hand back, I looked at the fish the area that I pressed still was pressed and didn’t back at the fist form of it.

“they’re not fresh.”, I said sharply to the seller lady. I just felt of going back and seat on a lonely place to cry so I did and my heel.

“I’m done.”, I said and got away from them as a drop of tears ran off my eyes and drop to the my cheek, it would be satisfying in the breez wather of outside of it wasn't of my fear.

Even if Sehun had a good intention it’s not right to put me on such a situation, he was so cruel and it’s so unfair.

“where are you going?”, Sehun’s voice made me shock but it wasn’t enough to make me stop.

“where do you think you’re going?”, he yelled and grabbed my arm.

“wherever you aren’t there.”, I said and stopped myself to look at his eyes.

“how do you want to put yourself in danger when you can’t face your fear?”, he said and look in to my eyes.

“I-it’s the only thing that I scared of.”, I answered but I wasn’t sure about it.

“Let me help you.”, he said really calmly that I was taken aback.

“What do you mean?”, I said.

“Let’s make a deal.”, he thought for a little while and continued, “You gave me information and I do every dangerous thing you want to do?”

“it’s not deal, it’s kind of unfair for you, cause you don’t know anything about how dangerous it could be-”

“how dangerous?”, he said, “even you don’t know either.”, and the fact that he was right made me to shut my mouth.

“let’s make a deal and then we will be partner.”, he said and smiled.

“if we become a partner then there should be some rules.”, I said but I didn’t know what the rules should be.

“okay, first don’t lie to me”

“it must be two side, each other.”, I said sharply with bossy manner.

“Okay, don’t lie to each other, if any dangerous thing happened just call me”

“It’s again one side.” I cut him off again.

“each other, now do you want to make a deal?”, he said and gave me his hand.

'GOD, I’m not sure.'

I looked at him with doubt, the UN’s word came to my mind and this fact didn’t help at all.

“What’s wrong?”, he said and I tried to don’t look at him cause I know he is a good eye reader.

“Actually, I didn’t t-trust you, do you remember the formula that I showed to you.”, I said and bite my lower lips.

“oh, you know what, I just said everything I know about chemistry, so maybe you were right and there was something wrong.”