Revenge

Beauty and The Best

hope you guys enjoy it please comment for story if you enjoy♥️

and I apriciate if you comment my mistake.♥️


“you should marry each other.”, Mr. Min said, trying hard to not look at his granddaughter eyes.

I looked at her in order to see her reaction, she was like a dead man. Her black eyes were wide opened and she didn’t breath for ten second straight, I swear.

“It’s not even a good jock.”, she finally managed to speak, trying not to cracked, but there was kind of unbelieving in her voice that you coukdn't deny. Maybe Mr. Min’s act was so serious even for her. 

But every thing in my opinion was completely different, marriage was what did not matter to me. All of the people around me told me that it’s important part of everybody’s life, but I didn't agree honestly, it’s not necessary for two people to love each other for having a good life.

“the truth is always bitter, so it doesn’t sound like a jock.”, Mr. Min said bitterly and finally looked at Yujin's eyes who fear was seen in her eyes.

She turned to so lifeless girl just in a second. she believed it when she saw old man's serious face, sitting down in her place calmly, she started to think deeply about something that I didn’t know, maybe she calculated probable of this mess or maybe she thought about me, the most handsome guy she could ever marry.

“it’s absolutely unfair.”, Jinhyun said out of blue and made every one look at him except Yujin who was still thinking.

“I know how you feel right now Jinhyun but-”, 

“no you didn’t. You never pay your damn attention to me.”, Jinhyun cut his grandfather rudly in the middle of his sentences.

“Jinhyun be respectful when you talk to your grandfather.”, her mother warned him.

“father I kinda agree with him, you shouldn’t force Sehun to marry her. It’s unfair they didn’t love each other even didn’t know each other.”, This time it was Chen, who has the opposite of my ideas, ‘you have to marry someone that you love.’

“I don’t force him, everything is on his hand.”, my father replied and make me surprise.

'So is it one side promise?', I wondered.

Yujin looked at me suddenly the one who didn’t pay attention all this time, now looked at my eyes straight.

It was made me feel bad about her, her brown eyes was so innocent thus I stopped staring at her eyes and tried my best to focus on the conversation running around, but it's like her eyes was making a hole on my body and going deeper.

“grandfather please stop this game, it’s not a easy thing to play with.”, Jinhyun said and kneeled down in front of Mr. Min.

Just then I realized this wasn't a thing that her mother taught her, love, He is obviously in love with Yujin.

'It's getting intresting second by second.', I thought to myself.

“stand up boy.”, the second sentences that his mother said, her expration hardened.

I didn’t know why she was so confident when his son is in love with someone who is going to be forced to marry someone else, maybe her pride made her to don’t beg in front of anyone.

“many years have been passed father but you don’t change you’re mind, what can I say to change it?”, her daughter asked, but already knew the answer of her question.

'Did she read my mind?', I looked at the smirk that appeared in her lips with surprised.

Anything was strangely silent, I thought everybody stopped but again someone snapped me out of my thought.

“What if I say no?”, Yujin said hopelessly she already knew the answer too, but the answer of Mr. Min was in the way she didn’t expect it, every one expect a simple no for the end of the conversation.

“you ashamed me in front of my friend.”, Mr. Min said that, and made Yujin almost cried I could see tears in her eyes but nothing fell down from them even a drop.

“I’m going to my room.”, she said and stood up from her sit smoothly, nobody stopped her. She walked like a lifeless zombie, but marring me, was it that bad?

After a while I realized seven pair of eyes now focused on me, some of them were worried some of them were sad and some were angry enough to killing someone, but I’m Oh Sehun so I didn’t pay any attention to them.

“So this is just young Mr. Oh’s choice to accept this marriage or decline it.”, Mrs. Yoon said with bossy manner, “make your choice.”

“it’s unfair to don’t see Yujin’s-”

“Yujin can decline it boy, can’t you see? But she preferred to  don’t ashamed her grandfather.”, Mrs. Yoon cut off his son angrily, in normal case mother should support her son but I didn’t know why she was so mad at him.

“Sehun just decline it.”, Chanyeol whispered in my ear and successfully nobody hear it.

“why should I?”, I asked in  lowest level of my voice. It’s the first time that I open my mouth after hearing this promise.

Why should I decline it? I searched in my mind and there was no reason for me, the only matter was Yujin, she acted over sad and I had bad feeling about her, every thing could be easier if she just reacted normal or maybe her reaction was normal?

“Sehun are you crazy? It’s about your life in the future as a husband or even father. Even if you accept it this girl probably ganna hate you forever.”, I thought nobody hear my answer except me and Chanyeol but I was wrong Baekhyun said worriedly maybe he is really worried about that I’m crazy or not.

I thought about it really hard at that moment but should I say I will answer later? But even now for me it wasn’t big matter to will be postponed the future so I said, “my answer is…”


Y U J I N:

I sat on my bed and just stared at the empty wall like it really interested me, what I had to do was’t matter cause I knew the answer wouldn't change.

His voice played in my mind. He was so serious about his opinion and everything I could do wasn’t important, I could’t ashamed him, I could’t made him sad. My family is my everything and he is my family.

But I wasn't completely hopeless cause Sehun must choose, unlike me. He had the right to choose and hopefully he hated me.

“it’s unfair to don’t see Yujin’s-”, it was Jinhyun voice who was angrier than me, I could see that he couldn’t accept this situation cause he begged grandfather to do something for him, but my grandfather answer was always that he could’t force me to love him but now he force me to marry Sehun, what an evil old man!

'Lier.', I thoughg to myself, it's right, he batryed everyone.

“Yujin can decline it boy, can’t you see? But she preferred to  don’t ashamed her grandfather.”, my aunt said angrily, 

why is she act like this? If I knew her correct for this 20 years, she wasn’t someone who is carless about his son or even me.

'Isn't she the one who said want to see me and his son marriage?', I tought hard about it for a moment but Sehun's name caught my attention.

I stood up from my bed to listen to their conversation.

The important thing is Sehun’s answer, that bastard's answer.

I didn’t know why I suddenly remember his revenge. Did he want to do it right now? No way, it’s about his life!

I panicked and my eyes were wide opened as big as golf ball. I put my ear on the door to hear their word and didn’t miss a single word

'Why in the world or hell I’m coming upstairs?', I rolled my eyes.

“my answer is-”

Bang.

The door hit my ears as someone opened the door.

“what the hell.”, I put my hands on my painful ear and whispered it cause I didn’t want to anybody figure out that I was  eavesdropping .

“Oh sorry ma’am-”

I put my hand on Seohyun’s mouth to stop her from talking. I pulled her inside the room and closed the door really carefully to nobody hear any voice.

“what did he say?”, I asked when I kept my gaze on her face.

“Who Miss. Min?”, she asked confessed. She obviously didn’t have any idea about who was I talking about.

“that monster, the young boy who sit down stairs in hall.”, I said.

“which one ma’am?”, she said without any clues, should I explain any thing to her?

“the handsome boy with his father.”, I said angrily.

“miss I understand but three of them are handsome.”, she said when stare at the floor a little shyly.

She is right and now I realized that all of this was my fault that I didn’t explain details for her.

'Should I say tallest? No he is not tallest the one who has big ears is the tallest. he is youngest but he doesn’t look like one either. The one who has eyeliner in his eye seems youngest. Oh what the should I do?'

“she means me.”, Sehun said suddenly and winked at her playfuly made a poor girl shier than she was already, Seohyun bowed down in front of him, “ can we speak in privet?”

Seohyun run toward the door and when Sehun get out off way she escaped,

'she is my maid why did she obey him any way?'

“What is wrong with you? You scared her, you shouldn’t order her.”, I said stupidly cause my word have been chosen stupidly, she didn’t scared of Sehun.

“sorry for my bad I didn’t know she is over sensitive like you.”, he said carelessly and came to my room.

“first I’m not over sensitive, second who allow you to came in?”, I said angrily and raised my eyebrow at him.

“Myself.”, he said when he sat on my bed, “we should share our things after this.”

“no we shouldn’t- wait what did just say?”, I yelled, no way he didn’t accept it that fast, did he? It’s about his life, isn’t his life important at least for him at all?

‘be strong girl you shouldn’t cry’, I said to myself.

“Myself?”, he asked like he didn’t know anything.

“Don’t play fool with me bi-beast. Did you accept it? It’s about your life you idiot did you accept it that fast? You’re father didn’t force you.”, I said angrily, I didn’t think about him at all of course not, but his choice make my life hell or heaven and in this case hell.

-shouldn’t I? This is my own life.

-you don’t.

-oh, but I do.

I.CAN’T.FUKING.BELIEVE.IT. no he didn’t do that to me and himself.

“why? Isn’t you life import-”

“if it’s hard for you to believe it, just think it as my revenge if it's hard for you to understand.”, he said when he looked at my stuff in the room without paying any attention to me.

“oh, so that’s it. I will make your life like hell which will be full of revenge of your bad deeds.”, I said angrily

'why am I feel so weak in front of this boy all the time?', I cried inside of my mind I shouldn't show him how helpless was I at a momment.

“that will be fun then, I want to see.”, he said playfully and walked on my nerve with high heels.

-that will be hell. Okay you said everything you want now get out of my room.

-our room, I said we have to share-

-it’s not our room, it’s mine.

-you have to put “yet” after room.

-see you in hell.

-see you tomorrow.

I took his hand and tried to stood him up from my bed but he didn’t move an inch.

I thought my hands hurt after trying two minute for standing him up. I let his hand go and laid on the floor to calm my temper down, working out hard made my temper to increas. He is so stronger than I although, he looked so skinny and thin.

I raised my head up and looked at his face, he had huge grin on his lips.

“why are you laughing?”, I said when was trying to look at him hatefully.

“cause you’re act is ridiculous.”, he said with smirk so I sit on the floor and looked at him with serious expression.

“why do you accept it?”, I asked curious to death.

“I will answer you later.”, he said and stood up from his comfortable sit.

“for the sake of god answer me Oh Sehun! it’s 21st century, forced marriage extinct already.”, I said when crossed my arm over my chest. “but I’m forced to marry shouldn’t I now the reason why you accept it and ruined all my future?”

For a second I thought he was mad at me but it was none of my business I really hated him at that moment cause he was the one who I forced to marry and he was a total jerk.

“I said that I answer you but not now.”, he said, “good night Mrs. Min.”

I could see he smirked when he exited the room. Mrs. Min, what the hell.

Monster? Stupid? Jerk? Disgusting? Bastard? Beast? I searched my head for the best word to describe this unknown creature who is also called Sehun but I didn’t find maybe it didn’t discovered yet so I call him: Msjdbb which is stand for; monster stupid jerk who is the disgusting  bastard beast you’ve ever seen in your life.

Knock, knock.

Somebody knocked my door and I already knew who that was.

“Can I come in?”, old man said and the scared of reject was quite clear in his voice, so I didn’t disappointed him.
“no you can’t, said everything you want from behind, at least I let you talk about it.”, I said cruelly.
“Yujin-ah I know you mad at me-”
“go to the main point.”, I cut him off.
-okay. I know you are mad at me but I should do that.
-Is it important point? So I hear it now you can go.
-I’m sorry.
He said it sadly and made me almost cry but I keep my tears. Cause it’s my promise to myself since my parents passed away, at least I remember it and I’m not going to break it.
I locked up my door when I heard the footstep of old man, he was gone.
I lay down in my bed and looked at the ceiling.
Maybe all of this are stupid sleeping. One day you see a guy and the day after that you have to marry him, is it possible? At least that guy is handsome. I tried to find any other good point about Msjdbb but I didn’t find any, of course it’s possible to guess.
Little by little I fall sleep but I didn’t remember how I sleep that night.


I opened my eyes and without any movement I was looking around my room like always.
It was 5 A.M. and I’ so damn tired I didn’t know why I felt this way but I felt.
I want to sleep more and didn’t get up from my so warm bed, but I couldn’t in the case I didn’t want to face any of my family.
I woke up and pack all my stuff that I need for university. My class is on 7: 30 A.M. so I called my best friend to make her came earlier and hopefully she answered.
“what the hell happened in this freaking world that you forced to woke your poor friend up from her damn warm bed ha? What is this ?”, she said and I can guess she is ing angry.
 “Rosé can you please calm your anger down, if you keep talking like this I can’t talk to you at all.”, I said really calm to impress her in this case she could believe that  something really bad happened.
“what the hell happened? Why are you talking like this you scared me.”-her
“I can’t explain on the phone can you come to the university earlier?”-me
“Of course I can, but what’s wrong? It’s killing me, when?”-her
“see you at 6 o’clock. Is it okay?”-me
“Yes. I’m going to get ready. Bye Jin-ah.”-her
“bye Rosé.”-me
I took a shower really fast but didn’t dried my hair like always then I changed my cloth for university, simple T-shirt and simple jean.
My outfit is different from day to day so nobody can guess my personality by my outfit but my favorite is when I go to university or outside this is my type.
I opened my locked so slowly to nobody hear it, then I stepped out of my room on the toe.
I went downstairs to eat something for breakfast but unfortunately the light of kitchen was on so I decided to go to university without breakfast.
“Yujin, where are you going?”, Jinhyun said with cracked voice. I knew how sad, he could be.
“Ah, you are awake?”, I asked stupidly, of course he is awake can’t you see Yujin?
“I couldn’t do anything-”
“Jinhyun I don’t want to talk about last night subject anymore.”, I said carelessly, cause I didn’t want to Jinhyun get hurt anymore.
“So good bye.”, I said and went toward door.


I sat on the park bench which exist in front of the university, the clock was about 6 already but Rosé didn’t come yet, I’m not worried about her cause she is an almost adult  person, and by almost I really mean it cause sometimes she do something really childish.
“Moooo”, Rosé yelled from behind me.
“you scared me.”, I yelled louder cause my heart jumped into my mouth. I put my hand on my chest to calm my poor heart down.
“That’s the point, I want scared you to learn you something.”, she said.
-and what is this?
-a girl like you shouldn’t sit here lonely.
-I’m waiting for you.
-stupid, I mean next time that you want to wait for me, wait with your boyfriend, by the way, what happened.
Should I punch her on the face? I didn’t even have a chance to have boyfriend.
“that’s the point.”, I imitated her.
“what do you mean.”, suddenly she became so serious and looked at my eyes.
 “my grandfather forced me to marry with Msjdbb.”, I said sadly and forget that I used his nickname.
“who?”, she asked with amazement. 
“I mean his friend son, what should I do? I hate him.”, I said and hit my forehead with my hand in order to show my desperation.
“what a weird name he has.”, she said in disbelief, “just calm down said to your grandfather that you can’t marry him, he loves you.”
-first, his name is Oh Sehun not Msjdbb second you think I didn’t do it already? I tell him but he said you ashamed me if you don’t.
-OMG! ing . I said to you to find boyfriend sooner.
-What? Is it the only thing you can said?
-Yujin, if you can’t prefer you life over your grandfather’s what should I say so? You already choose your opinion.
And the fact that she was right hurt me more. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my heart down about the thing that I haven’t any choice for.
“by the way is he handsome?”, Rosé tried to changed the subject.
“Yes, he is tall, handsome and has board shoulder.”, I said carelessly.
“kidding me? Is he really has all of them? oh my god should we exchange our boyfriend?”, she said and made me laugh.
“why are you laughing I’m not kidding. I love Teail but you know what.”, she said unsurely.
“no I don’t. Said to me if you don’t love him anymore and I tell him anything.”, I said playfully.
“Stand up, we have to go to our class.”, she said and grabbed my arm.
“good try to change the subject.”, I said then both of us find our way to class.