Travel to Jeju

Beauty and The Best

Hope you guys enjoy it, and again please leave comment and subscribe if you love the story and curios about how is it going🙂.

Please comment my mistake for me to improve my writing, or if you have any idea about fanfic name.


“I think I have crush on Mr. Kim”, RosĂ© said happily. I myself didn't thing is it a goos thing for a girl who had boyfriend already.

“which one?”, I asked instead, but I already knew the answer.

“of course Kim Seokjin of cours...”, she said and acted like my word was ridicules, “ he is super handsome and kind, it’s the most obvious fact of the world.”

“but you know I myself love Dr. Kim Namjoon more, he is more talented, smarter and absolutely funnier.”, I said in order to walk on her nerve cause it was the funniest thing ever but honestly Mr. Kim Seokjin joke made me to believe that my grandpa still has a chance to steal a girls heart.

“who cares?”, RosĂ© said and try to showed herself cool.

-I do. 

-suit yourself, like always the one who doesn’t important at all.

Suddenly my stomach started to growl.

“was that you?”, RosĂ© asked with weird expression.

“was it unnatural? It’s everybody’s mechanism when they’re hungry.”, I said but I felt little embraced inside.

“I didn’t said it’s unnatural. It’s 1 o’clock you should tell me earlier, by the way the past was past, should we go to nearest EXO restaurant?”, she said without any knowledge about owner of EXO restaurants.

-no, we shouldn’t. their food is awful.

what a lier! Their food is perfect hoestly, more than the owner!

-are you out of your mind? You always said that they are great.

-everything can change.

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and but the ID was unknown so I picked it up of cours, like I said I always answer the unknown number for the first time:

“hello?”, I said unsurely.

“hello, don’t you recognized me?”, he said and obviously I recognized my life destroyer , it was Msjdbb.

“how can I don’t recognized my-”, I was about to tell him but he cut me at the middle of it.

“husband?”, he complete my sentences.

“of course not what do you think about yourself, I’m never going to call you that except we got legal marriage and in that case even I'm not sure I'm going to call you that.”, I almost yelled at him

“but I’m not, my wife-”-him

“I’m not your wife.”, I cut him by my growl that made RosĂ© to stared at me.

How dare he call me like that?

“what did he say?”, RosĂ© asked curiously.

“nothing.”, I said to RosĂ©.

“what do you mean nothing?”-him

“I’m not with you.”-me

“but I am.”-him

“okay whatever what did you said?”-me

“my wife-”, he said in order to walked on my nerve and I could imagine his huge grin.

“I told you to don’t call me that.”, I yelled again and cut him off.

“what did he said?”, RosĂ© asked me again with rised eyebrow and I could see curios waved in her eyes that always made me to answer her.

“he said I’m his wife.”, I said to RosĂ©, did my best to control my anger.

“who said you’re his wife? You’re just my wife.”-him

“you. Can you please stop it? I'm not yours in any way.”-me

“who are you talking to right now?”, RosĂ© asked confused.

“for the sake of god please speak one by one.”, I yelled of anger but then I realized every one around us in university courtyard started to stare at us so I lowered my voice and spoke calmly.

“what do you want Sehun?”, I said again on the phone and rolled my eyes at RosĂ©.

“just stay still.”, he said a littke bit forcly.

“why?”-me

“I said stay still.”-him

“Why should I?”-me

“it’s important.”-him

“you scared me. Say what happened.”-me

“turn your face, now.”-him

Without any reason to obey him I did whatever he said and when I turned; guess what I saw. His smriking face appear just a few inches away from mine.

He shook his head and ended a call, I ended it too and kept my gaze on that moron.

“hello.”, he said then bowed in front of me and RosĂ©.

“so he is Oh Sehun?”, she said and smiled at him like a blooming flower.

“why are smiling at him?”, I said almost angrily cause I litterly said to her that don’t judge a book by its cover but it seem like she didn’t listen.

“don’t be like a topical girlfriend, I’m just smiled cause it’s our first meeting and yes you were right he is so handsome.”, she said and made me to rolled my eyes at her.

“I’m not a topical girlfriend, I’m not even a girl friend.”, I said carelessly.

“did she really mentioned that I’m so handsome?”, Sehun asked from nowhere; why didn’t he get the main point and just thought about himself.

“yes, she did.”, Rosé’s smile didn’t disappear even one second, “what should I call you?”, she asked Sehun.

-Sehun is okay, and what about you?

-you can call me Rosé then. Rosé Park.

After their greeting, I cut their privet lovely conversation, “so okay now that you get to knew with each other, I have some question, first how did you manage to get my phone number? Second how did you manage to find my place? And third how did you manage to come to the university?”

“ah, I have my source Yujin-ah.”, he answered in cold blood.

“and by ‘my source’ you mean my grandfather?”, I asked and put emphasized on “ grandfather”, cause he is the only one who agreed with this marriage.

“maybe or maybe not.”, he said it with smirk. Immediately after I saw his smile, I really controlled myself to didn’t punch him on the face.

“by the way, are you two hungry?”, he said with his usual on nerve manner.

“no”

“yes”, RosĂ© and I answered in the same time so he didn’t get it.

“aren’t you the one who I heard her stomach growl few second ago?”, RosĂ© asked with raised eyebrow.

“I’m not hungry anymore.”, I pretend like that everything is okay but at the time my stomach growled was heard louder than last time and its movement made me to put my hands on it.  

“there is no need for you to pretend.”, Sehun said and giggled. 

‘can I punch him on the face?’, I asked myself.

“so we go, before you die because of hunger.”, RosĂ© laughed and grabed my arm so in that case I accepted it cause: first its free after all and second I could absloutly eat a whoul chicken like a hourse, wait did hourse eat chicken?


I looked around, we went to the different restaurant from last time but the dĂ©cor was similar to another. Last time, the penne was really good but I don’t like to serve a food that I ate before so I choose Beef.

“why all of the stuff treat him like a boos?”, RosĂ© asked curiously, when she followed Sehun with her gaze.

‘should I explain for her?’, I asked myself.

“cause he is the owner of the EXO restaurant.”, I said and acted like it wasn’t really important thing 

She looked at me with surprised and said, “kidding me? So marry him as fast as you can.”

-do you really love him that much? So you have to marry him, I will explain to Teail that you find your missing other half.

-COME.ON don’t be like usual Yujin.

“so she is always like that?”, Sehun said from behind my seat and sat next to me.

“not always”, RosĂ© said, “there is time that you can’t stay with her in the same zone.”, RosĂ© answered and made me to roll my eyes at her.

From nowhere RosĂ© phone rang, I didn’t knew who was it but I get as soon as she started to talk:

“hello, oppa.”, her cute voice rang in my ears, she was absolutely talking to her boyfriend. 

“better than ever.”-her

“in EXO restaurant with my best friend and some her friend.”, she said and I rolled my eyes. At least she didn’t said with her future husband.

“why?”-her

“oh, but this food is free oppa.”, she said with cute expression.

“no she can’t”-her

I didn’t have any idea about what is going to happened but I felt it wasn’t going to be good at the end.

“okay, I come. bye bye”-her

“okay guys, sorry for my bad but I have to go.”, she said and give me a “I’m sorry” smile but it didn’t really help at that time.

“what?”, I said with amazement, “are you going to leave me alone?”

“of course not.”, she said, “you are not going to be alone cause Sehun is here.”

She obviously knew what I mean so obviously I didn’t know what the hell was wrong with her.

She put her bag on and I realized that she was serious.

She went toward the door, shook her hand and said, “ bye bye , Jin-ah.” and then she disappeared so fast.

I just stayed in my past opinion and tried to avoid Sehun, the atmosphere around us get so stranger after her left so I just wanted to leave here.
“I think, I have to-”
“no sit please. I have work with you.”, he cut me off with his calm voice.
“I don’t think that I can do it anymore, and by ‘it’ I mean staying with you in the same place.”, I said and stood up from my seat but he grabbed my arm and stopped me.
“don’t you want to get your answer to your last night question anymore?”, I didn’t know how he managed to make such a long sentences, but his word made me stop.
“to death”, I answered.
-I tried to answered honestly but it made our relationship even stranger so we have to eat first.
So we did simply, we ate without even a word.
“so I ate mine.”, I said immediately after I finished mine, he finished it already.
“Do you ready to hear it?”, he said.
I don’t know. Honestly there is no way for this marriage to based on love or something that I always imagined but it doesn’t mean that it can’t make me sad or angry.
“I’m ready.”, I said cause I want and needed to know.
“okay then.”, he said and tried to don’t look at my eyes and I knew it wasn’t going to be good.
“I just live logical so I don’t believe that people have to love each other to have a good life.”, he said.
“it’s completely illogical.”, I said when I rolled my eyes at him, I hated him more.
“I didn’t ask your opinion.”, he said, “anyway, it’s just first reason, you are not a complete girl or even normal for marriage-”
“wait, what?”, I yelled angrily, “so you think your good and complete at every thing so every girl wish to marry you, and I’m not deserve you? I’m just not even normal girl to deserve you?”
He didn’t responded. I took a deep breath for several time and looked at him angrily. I imagined with myself various way to kill him, I want to kill him slowly and painful.
“it’s not a main point.”, he said calmly, it didn’t seem that my anger made him even a bit nervous, “you have a company and I know just the one who marry you can have ownership of the company-”
“stop it here. I don’t want to hear anymore.”, I said and stood from my seat, he didn’t try to stop me or talk to me, maybe it’s logical enough for him. I put my backpack on and went outside. I just want to go home by myself but my back pack is too heavy.
I didn’t know shouldn’t I expect it? But it’s my redline cause I know many people want to marry me because of it when I hear it, it ticked me off, there is no hope for this marriage.
I was involved with my thoughts that I forget where I was going but suddenly I felt someone hand on my arm. He grabbed my arm and made me scared for my life.
“you’re on a wrong way.”, Sehun said suddenly but when he saw my panicked face said, “it’s me.”
“you scared me.”, I said and free my arm, “I think you’re stranger.”
-sorry, but where do you go?
-nowhere that be you business.
-from now on everything about you is my business.
-not from now on, whenever we got married.
He took a step closer and I walked a step back, then he did it again and I did the same after a few step I realized that there is no space for me to took a step back cause I was sticking to the wall behind me and  Sehun in front.
I tried my best to didn’t look on his face straight and I was success cause he is tall
And I’m not; I keep my gaze on his stomach(I’m not that short, I was keep my head down).
“why are you keep staring at my abs?”, he said so suddenly and I raised my head and looked at him with opened mouth.
“what the hell are you talking about I didn’t. You attached me on the wall what can I do?”, I said but in low level cause  I was scared that anyone saw our position cause here is really near to my university.
-You could look at my chest but you choose to look at my abs, why?
-first you wear black shirt so I can’t see any thing second both of them are not interesting so free me if you feel bad about my gaze on you.
-no, I’m used to it, you are not a first one.
I see arrogance on his eyes why is he so proud of himself? If I has his confidence, I’ve been Gauss so far.
“whatever could you please free me?”, I said.
“Of course, if you let me to pick you up home.”, he said.
I took a deep breath but I can’t help.
-what if I said no?
-in that case you will be stick on the wall for the rest of the day.
What should I do when this monster is in front of me, if I want to marry him I have to find a way to confront him.
“Okay, do whatever you want.”, I said madly and he moved to side to let me free. The run thought came to my head.
“Don’t try to run please cause at the end I catch you so it just made us tired.”, he said when put his hand on his pocket.
Then he pointed to his car and said, “there please.”, 
we walked up to it. I opened the door of his car and sat on the behind seat.
“why don’t you sit on the passenger seat?”, he asked.

“why should I? Just drive it.”, I said with board tone. He laughed and said “should I force you?”, then I threw at him a extremely nasty look and he finally shut his mouth up but still smirked when he sat on the driver seat.


In the way he looked many time from front seat to mine to be sure that I’m alright; but it embarrassed  me a little, I can’t kill myself in his car, can I?

When we arrived by his good chance he found an empty space in front of our house. he parked his car and unfasten his seat belt.

“Wait, do you want to come in?”, I asked with surprise.

He turned his head back to where I seat, “can’t I?”, he asked with a doubt.

“Not with me.”, I said when l didn’t avoid to look at his dark soft eyes that I can saw my reflection on them? ‘why am I thinking about his eyes any way?’, I asked my self.

-why?

-cause I don’t want to anyone now that we have date a day after I forced to marry you.

-anyone or just Jinhyun? Rosé now it already.
Why did he brought Jinhyun topic so sudden? Did he know anything? I actually do not because I’m falling in love with him, but I don’t want to make him sad. Should I tell the truth? Or...
-yes it’s because of Jinhyun.
At least maybe I could annoyed him a little or maybe act like l love another one so he change his mind.
-so, no I can’t.
-so, I don’t come.
I opened his car door and got out of it quickly. I turn my face from his car and home to walk around a little and then come back in order to wasting a time but suddenly he touched my waist and pulled me closer and said, “where do you think you are going?”
Why is he so serious all of a sudden? his serious expression scared me a lot but I had to don’t lose my cool.
“I’m going to walk around cause I ate too much today.”, I said with soft and without any crack voice.
“you can go after I leave.”, he said when he pulled me closer. His artistic face wasn’t so far from mine; not only his eyes every thing about his face is prefect, his jaw was too sharp and even his skin seems too smooth.
“Where are you looking at? I’m talking to you!”, he said and cut off my endless thought chain.
“oh, where were we ?”, I said, but I didn’t know what’s wrong with me.
“my face made you nerves?”, he said with smirk.
“Of course not”, I lied and put my hand on his shoulder and pushed to free myself from his cage but I couldn’t do anything cause he is too strong I didn’t know where all this power come from.
“every thing about you is walking on my nerve.”, I continued, “can you please free me?”, I said in tired tone.
“why are you so headstrong? Everything can be easier if you don’t.”, he said with huge grin on his face.
“why are you so on nerve? The answer of this quastion would be my answer to yours.”, I said angrily, then he smirked and  forced me to walk toward a door.
“what are you doing?”, I asked nervously.
“we are going inside your home.”, he said simple without looking into my eyes.
“please don’t”, I begged him, why coulden’t this jerk understand Jinhyun fleeing at this time. Maybe I’m to sensitive, but at least he should have a little feeling if he is human.
“Do you love him that much? So it’s better for both of you to everything end right now instead of too late.”, he said and ring the door bell.
I pissed off from trying to hard without any result. I thought about his word maybe he was right, cause I did the same before I always rejected him cause I didn’t want him to have a bit hope even and now why am I overprotective toward him?
The door suddenly opened and I lost my train of thought.

“hello sir
”, Dahyun paused and then started again, “and ma’am.” She add and tried to control her surprises but she was not success.

“who is it?”, his voice came from main hall.

‘ Jinhyun is home; can thing get worse than they are already?’, I asked myself.

‘maybe it’s not going to be that bad.’

“at least don’t touch my waist anymore, it made me feel bad.”, I whispered in his ear and it was strange to say, he did. But we came together, and unfortunately all member of my family was in the main hall, they didn’t have any work to do?

Everyone was surprise to see me and Sehun together except for Jinhyun who I could see his hand formed fist of anger.
I went and sat at my last night seat but the different was that now nobody sat next to me. Sehun bowed in front of everyone and said, “hello.”

“Hello Mr. Oh, nice to see you again with my niece.”, My aunt said and made me felt bad about that her mentioned.

“thank you.”, he said, “ I actually come to inform you about something.”
“if you don’t come to inform us about you don’t want to marry her no longer then go away.”, Jinhyun said madly and I coulden’t help but looked at the floor.
“Jinhyun stop it now if you can’t go to your room.”, this time it was old Mr. Min who stopped him.
He didn’t response but I’m not the only one who saw his anger.
“by the way Sehun-ah, what do you want to say?”, grandpa asked him with soft smile on his lips.
“we went back to Jeju tomorrow for quiet too long.”, he said.
Yes! It’s perfect. I tried to didn’t show my exciting in this plan but looked at Jinhyun and smiled at him; just after he saw my face turn his face away from me and made to stare at him with dropped jaw.
‘what did I wrong?’, I asked myself before sadly looked at the floor again.
“have you to be with your father and brothers?”, grandpa asked in order to make him stay in Seoul.
“sorry. there is no way cause my mother want to see me.”, he excused old man with respect to show his gentle.
-how long?
-3 or 2 month at least.
“good, I think Taehyung can take over the worked in company for three month.”, old Mr. Min said in cold blood like it wasn’t a big deal at all.
“what do you mean?”, I asked in wonder and shock.
“I mean all of us need for a little rest, where is better than Jeju, we can go with Oh’s tomorrow.”, he said happily.
“I hate when things go on without planning father; you know it’s going to be wrong.”, my aunt said and I’m hundred present agreed with her, “but I’m agree with this one.”
“tell me where is my aunt? What you do with her?”, I asked in fear and shocked if she is agree who can oppose?
“Sora dear I think it’s not a good idea.”, Jinhwan said like they had another plan that my grandpa ruined that.
“not at all, trust me.”, her answer made me more determine on my theory, their son is the only one from Yoon family who didn’t know anything either.
“but Mr. Min there is something that I have to tell you, we didn’t got a plane to Jeju.”, Sehun said politely like always.
“so how the hell do you go to Jeju”, I said impolitely like always.

“by car we and then we got a boat to Jeju.”, he said and I stared at him, is he living at 21st century like us?

“how sweet.”, I responded with disgusted face.

“there is no problem Sehun”, Mr. Min said, “so we go to Jeju with you and it’s the last word”, Mr. Min ordered again.