Just a mounth

Beauty and The Best

Final update, sorry guys I just couldn't end it sooner so I update more than half of it and delete it again but it's final version so you can just read end of it if you already had read first part.

Hope you love it, please comment if you find out any mistake.I appreciate if you tell me your opinion and tell me to fix it so I can improve my writing.


S E H U N:

‘How could she do this?’, I asked myself and looked at my phone, ‘she just know how to put herself in danger, it's third time.'

I were getting more worried after the Unknown number texted me that she is in danger without any other word and without introducing itself.

“hey, chill out bro.”, Baekhyun said tried to calm me down by patting my back and walk behind me.

“she hanged up on me, and someone just text me she is in danger, what do you think should I feel?”, I asked him seriously.

Suddenly a massage notification appeared on my phone screen and guess what? It was from her:

Min Yujin: I’m in the middle of something, call you later.

Oh Sehun: and what the hell is that thing? Do you think I’m stupid?

I absolutely knew that she was in the middle of something and that something was dangerous.

“track him Baekhyun.”, I ordered as I waited for her to answer. 

“what do you mean? How should I?”, Baekhyun asked and looked at me but got a second for him to realized what I mean.

“don’t tell me you installed a track application on her phone.”, Suho said and looked at me with I-can’t- believe-you way.

‘oh god my brother are awesome, they are smart.’

Another notification from her:

Min Yujin: If I want to be honest I never think about you, who do U think you are. I have to go.

Oh Sehun: you don’t have. Just stay still I’m coming.

‘OMG, why is she always so rude. I don’t like this girl at all, she is liked a five years old stupid, mean girl with stubborn manner. She is still in her five years old.’

“Baekhyun did you tracked her?”, I asked again and looked over my laptop that was front him.

“I’m working on it but she is going to hate you if she find out.”, he said and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Baekhyun, it doesn’t seem like we are in love, and we are not going to either, I just want to protect her cause-“

Another notification cut me: 

Min Yujin: what? What do you mean? Do you know where I am?

‘she is going to hate you.’

Oh Sehun: I have my way.

“cause what?”, it was Kyungsoo this time.

“you don’t think Mr. Min is stupid do you?”, I said calmly to show how obvious it was, “there is some stupid reason behind their promise that they didn’t told me, but they said the main purpose is protecting her, he loves her, why should he makes her to marry a man she didn’t like if it wasn’t for more important reason? Father also want it seriously and told me he will kill me if I don’t protect her.”

“so it’s the only reason that you act like a boyfriend?”, Kyungsoo asked and a stupid smirk suddenly appeared on his face.

“yes.”, I answered with all my confidence on myself.

‘I'm sure as hell that I haven't feeling for her and not going to lose the game.’

“Sehun.”

‘uh-oh this doesn’t sound good.’, I said to myself after hearing Baekhyun’s worried voice.

“what’s wrong?”, I said and approached the sofa that he was sitting on.

“her phone is turned off.”, he said and pointed at the screen. There was still a small circle at the screen which should be a point that show her place.

I looked at my phone again to see if she answered yet or not, and it shows that she didn’t see it and didn’t seem a good thing.

“okay we have to go.”


There was so many old factory in the area , but it wasn’t really hard to find a right one. There was a side road that lead us to the correct one. The little woods around it made it darker but it wasn’t hard for me to find her with the woman, her figure sounded familiar even in the dark.

“okay put me down, we’re out of the dangerous zone.”, she said and made me sure that she is okay at least wasn’t worse than she was in the past thus I did as she said, not because it’s hurt because I wasn’t in the mood to argue.

“are you angry?”, she asked and pressed her lips together.

“oh, shouldn’t I? Is that even a quastion?”, I asked, “beside your stupid action, why do you turn you damn phone off? Do you know how hard is it to find you?”

“what? Why is it hard?”, she asked with raised eyebrow and looked at me with doubt, “quick quastion, do you track me?”

“yes.”

“what?”, she almost screamed and looked at me with her fiery eyes, “how dare you answer it this shamelessly!” 

“you yourself said that it’s a quick quastion so I answered it fast to waste no time.”, I said with mocking smile on my face.

“how do you hacked the system? I know it’s really hard.”

“actually I didn’t, I just had installed a track app-”

“w-what? You can’t be serious.”

‘I don’t get why is she so angry.’

“Don’t act like this.”, I grabbed her by her shoulder and made her to look at me, “you’re the one who did the wrong thing, don’t make it like I’m the one who did it wrong.”

“oh, I see. I’m so sorry that you was about to lie to you yesterday, sorry that you tracked me, I was so shameless and put the blame on you.”, she sounded angry and pissed off, “you know what, I’m done, there were three rules and we brock three of them thus partnership is over.”

“okay then, you know what, I don’t love to be your babysitter either, and you are so ungrateful I save your life from that wom-“

“OMG, so you do a right thing now? Innocent Oh Sehun listen, it seems like you see the woman, she is the one who saved my life not you-”

Another sound siren made me aware that we still were in the danger area. “we postpone this subject to another time, now we have to go.”


‘Okay, I know tracking her maybe wasn’t the best thing to do, but at least she is safe.’

“Yujin you should understand him.”, Baekhyun tried for the third time to calm her temper down when he still was glaring at me, “he just tried to protect you.”

She didn’t answer and just shoot another angry glare at me. “it’s okay if you don’t want to talk but anyway why did you turn your phone off?”

“I didn’t, it slipped out of my hand.”

“do you picked it up?”, I looked at her in horror from passenger seat.

“first I don’t see why should I answer you, second because I’m really kind, your answer is yes but it’s been broken anyway.”, she showed me a forced  fack smile and back to her seat.

“Oh, is the woman even bandaged your hand?”, Junmyeon asked, his eyes still on the road, I wondered if he had eyes at the back of his head.

“didn’t he tell you?”, she looked at me with confused expression and this time Baekhyun turned to look at me the same way, “what did he not tell us?”

“your house was almost robbed last night.”, she said and made it seem like it was nothing wrong.

“what?”, Suho asked and moved his gaze for a second, “what they are looking for?” 

“they said nothing, but I’m not sure, they were in my office last night so I doubt that they didn’t look for a especial thing.”, I finally share my thought with a real person.

She might doubt about the way I acted yesterday and didn’t believe the men word but she didn’t get it when she didn’t know anything at least not now.

We were at our street when her sudden voice cut my train of thought, “what the hell are they doing here? I think you said my grandfather get lost.”

Her aunt was standing there with Jinhyun, she was wearing a long overcoat that really suit her royal manner but his son was simple as always, a simple black T-shirt with a blue jeans and jacket.

“what the hell are you doing here?”, she rolled her window down and yelled, made Junmyeon to stop the car.

She opened the door and ran toward her so I did the same and followed her. “park the car in parking.”, I ordered as closed the door and went toward them.

“did you guys find him?”, she asked and looked at her aunt in worried.

“of course not, he ran away by himself it means we can’t find it.”, she answered angrily and made Yujin to taken a back, “where the hell you’ve been? Huh?”

“hang out with some friends.”, she said and acted like a cute puppy.

“and who were these friends? I call, Rosé, Jimin even Yugyeom and none of them said that see you.”

‘I hope Jimin be a girl name at least.’

“really? Yeah I wasn’t with them, they are my friend that…I have project with them so I was in the library.”

‘wow she is good at lying.’

“I’m really pissed off , just pack your stuff.”

“but Dahyun-“

“I talked to her already; Jinhyun go and help her.”, she cut off seriously.

“I’ll help her myself.”, I protested. I just didn’t like him going around, like when you see a person for the first time and didn’t feel okay with him or her it’s just your feeling and you can’t like him or her even if you try.

“no, I have words with you, in privet.”, she said and took a fast look on my face and then again fixed his eyes on her boy and niece, “I don’t have all day.”

“what’s that word?”, her niece asked and made puppy eyes for her again.

“if I tell you, it won’t be privet anymore, don’t you know?”, she looked at her with her bright smile and patted her long black hair, “be faster.”, and then they disappeared to home.

“okay I’m here for you.”, I said politely.

“I heard you come and visited company again, is that right?” 

“yes, Yujin’s card got lost so I came to get another.”, I said neatly like it was a truth ,albeit it was half a truth, “actually Yujin insist on me to do it.”

‘it’s a better way to put a blame on her, cause your not going to suspecting your own niece.’, I didn’t sound it out. 

“I see. By the way are you interested for the little  training?”, she said with a raised eye brow.

“what?”

“I would appreciate if you let me train you about every thing in company.”, the corner of her lips moved upward and made a soft smirk that suited her face the best, like when you knock out a enemy and no one get what you do, “I love smart people.”

‘this woman is scary.’

“when should we start?”, I answered back with a smirk but it didn’t made her surprise as I expected.

“tomorrow, I’ll wait for you.” She said handed me a guest card, “and I’ll give you a real one.”

At the time the door was opened and Jinhyun came out with her suitcase in his right and she, behind him still glaring at me.

“you protect her really well.”, Jinhyun said with furious voice.

“what’s wrong?”, his mother asked and took a step toward them.

“her hand.”, he pointed at it.

“what happened to your hand?”, her aunt get her bandaged hand and looked carefully, she was just like real mother, it wasn’t act she really cared and was worried. “do we have to go to hospital?”, she asked worriedly.

“no need it’s fine, it’s my fault actualy, I brock his expansive china so-“

“it’s not your fault.”, I answered cause I still felt guilty about last night incident.

You couldn’t call it a eye contact when her gaze fixed on mine just a second but it already tell that how she felt inside apart from her anger.

“goodbye Mr. Oh.”, Mrs. Yoon bowed lightly to cut all the conversation and pointed at Jinhyun to put her case in the trunk and seat on the driver seat, I wondered where Mr. Yoon was.

“goodbye Mr. Oh.”, her Mr. Hide side came out and she turned back on her heels but I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

“although I didn’t want to see you, call me if anything happened.”, I whispered in her ears.

“there is so many other number I can call, why should it be you? And anyway you can tracked me, can’t you?”, she answered with a angry-mocking voice, “and I didn’t want to see your face too, goodbye Mr. Oh.”, she said and released her hand of my grip.


A week flew by so fast in her absence. She didn’t came to company often as I heard but all of them said that she come some days of the week and check that every thing go well for the workers and staff. She even give her phone number to make sure that every thing’s going well.

‘how can a girl get her numbet so easily?’, asking myself I tried to focus on my work again but it seem impossible.

Aside from her absence nothing went wrong in the company and I couldn’t find any thing weird. The whole week I tried to find a bug but it seem farfetched, every thing work on the certain system.

“By any chance do you know why didn’t she come this week?”, I asked Mr. Kim couldn't hold myself from asking as I tried to arranged the cases in the last shelves by time. All the other shelves had been arenged already after our one day of hard working.

“don’t know, do you miss her by any chance?”, he asked back with smirk and put new cases out of the last box.

His unusual clothing for the work always wondered me. His cloth was comfort obviously like he just woke up from the bed.

“of course not, I thought you might understand till now, but I’m not that kind of person.”, I answered simply.

“are you sure?”, he laughed, “her father was just like you when he was younger. He always said that love wasn’t made for him but it just took a month for him to fall in love with her mother.”

“I know his father was your friend’s son but you knowing her mother as well?”, I asked and looked at him with confused expression.

“yes”, he nodded not sure to continue ,“he was chemistrical here. One of the best , and her mother was kind of bodyguard.”, then handed me another bunch of cases. “they are last one, I’m going to cafeteria.”, he said and exited the room.

It was obvious that he didn’t want to talk about it, something was wrong in the past and he didn’t make it easy for me to let go off. 

‘So why don’t she come here and ask for her father and mother inform?’, I asked myself and arranged all the ten reminded cases. 

It took me fifteen minute to arranged them all and headed to cafeteria as well. He had ordered a coffee for me as well when I get there.

“thank you.”, I said and took a sip of my coffee, no sugar as I like.

“okay I have nothing to tell to you about math section anymore, you know there was nothing much by the way.”, he said and drank his coffee.

“ah you are here.”, a female voice came from behind us, “did you teach anything to him?” 

“like you order.”, Taehyung said and bowed lightly so I followed.

“good, the next section is computer section and Jinhyun train you.”, she said quickly and didn't get a time to protest in the middle.

“what?”

“is it something wrong with it?”, she smirked. 

“yes there is. Honestly I don’t think we get along with each other well.”, I protested immediately after, there was no need to think twice, there was no chance I could deal with a guy who thought I was still her girlfriend even thought she didn’t love her, I wondered why he didn’t give up.

“so it’s the best time to do, you are going to be kind of relatives.”, her smirk getting wider.

“he is the best in computer section and his as old as you, you can be friend.”, Taehyung insist this time.

I couldn’t protest if he said so, in the whole week he made me to respect him as a responsible and smart person and also he was a funny person absolutely my style.

“okay.”, I slight and nodded my head lightly.

“great, see you tonight.”, she said and turn on her high heel.

“what?”, I yelled in surprise again.

“Taehyung said you missed Yujin, didn’t you?”, she asked and turned her body to face me, “Jinhyun isn’t home by the way, he go to a friend house for the University project. Bye-Bye.”

“I didn’t miss her.”, I sounded out after made myself sure that she get far enough to didn’t hear.

“even if you don’t, you have to see her, you know? You can’t avoid her till end of the universe.”, Taehyung was serious and believe me, it was rare, “you know she isn’t strong but she acted like she is, she never think before doing something so it made her action a new level of stupidity that sometimes we may took it for courage but it isn’t.”

“I know.”, I admitted calmly and lowered my gaze from him to the floor.

“please protect her, Yeongi can’t bare it I swear and as you know he just ran away like when his wife dead and when his son dead without knowing that his granddaughter hurt more. And also it would be good if you get to know her.”

And he was just right one more time.


I didn’t move my gaze from the clock for good five minute. It was almost nine at night and she didn’t come back yet, didn’t answer her phone either.

“I’m really sorry, I told her to come back soon but it seems like she is being stupid again.”, she looked at me guiltily and bite her lower lip.

It’s the first time I paid proper attention to the house. The whole place was withe unlike us that all the furniture made by wood theirs was made of withe.

“do you know where is she?”, I asked cause apart from the fact that she didn’t come, it was to late for her to stay out.

“hanging out with some friends.”, she said and looked a little anxious, “which always ended up with her hangover.”

“do you know the address?”, tried my best to didn’t explode from her stupidity.

“yes, it’s their usual hangout.”, she said and looked at me, “but be careful when she is drunk.”


“Sehun, you shouldn’t burst in them with anger okay?”, Baekhyun continued advising me as I continued ignoring him, “especially in front of her friends.”

“she is drunk Baekhyun.”, I said in a bored tone and robbed my eyes from tiredness.

“It doesn’t mean you can do any thing you want.”, he said with smile looked at the bar through the window, “oh god she is here.”

He pointed at the table with four chair around, two boys and two girls. I knew the both girl, Rosé and Yujin but the girls are never matter, the matter was the boys.

‘Is he Jimin?’, I looked at the taller one who had a black-blue hair that really suited his soft long face.

Baekhyun grabbed my hand as we entered and sat me in the table that my face was to her back.

“oh Yugi, it’s not fun.”, Yujin voice was sleepy and apathetic which mean she was drunk already.

‘so he was Yugi?’

“I’m serious Yujin, you shouldn’t marry him if you don’t love him, no matter what Yeongi told you.”, Yugi or what ever his damn name was said.

“you don’t understand…”, suddenly she began to cry, “I have nothing, even a single memory about my parents, my childhood, I don’t even remember the jerk, but I’m not going to lose my grandpa too, I always stand on the loser side of the ruler.”, she said, drank another shot of beer.

“Yujin, I’m sure as hell that he don’t do this to you.”, he said and patted her hairs and wiped her tears away gently.

“who the is he?”, I mouthed to Baekhyun who was pouring a beer in his glass.

“why should I know? She is your fiancé.”, he shrugged and mouthed again, “why don’t you go and ask her?”, he smirked and pushed a glass toward me, “drink. I’m going to wash my hands.”

I look at this yugi trough a glass, I was about to drink it when his voice caught my attention again, “I’ll talk to him.”, he said and put his glass down, “I’ll talk to Msjbbd and-"

'Who is this Msjbbd?'

But a sudden phone ring cut his sentence.

“she call again?!”, Yujin nagged and answered her phone, “the . First I said I want to be lonely and you invite that jerk, and now when I’m obviously escape from you, you are bothering me.”, she said furiously.

“what? Who the hell is Baekhyun.”, my eyes had been wided open after hearing his name but I want to see more so I deicedto stay instead of going to find crazy.

“oh, jerk’s brother.”, she said and drink another sip from her glass, “what? It’s none of your business and Sehun’s too.”

“he is not my father, my father is dead, my mother is dead too, and my grandfather get disappear, so why don’t all of the people let me be just like a lost cat? Huh? Yes I hate all the people.”, smacking her hand down at the table, she stood up from her seat and end the call.

“what are you doing?”, another guy stand and reached for her hand to make her seat again but Yujin snatched it from his grip.

“I want to be alone.”, she said pathetically and put her hand in her blue jacket pocket then went toward door.

“follow her Yeogyum.”, Rosé appealed with high pitch voice.

‘okay wait for me Yeogyum, we have to talk but not now.’

“no need, I go after her.”, I said and stood up from my seat to clear Baekhyun’s mess.

“who are you?”, Yeogyum grabbed my arm and made me stop on my way.

“you’re death.”, I said angrily, relised my hand and ran toward door he didn't fallow maybe Rosé told him who I am.

Hopefully she was enough drunk to not going far away. “Yujin.”, I called her, I felt like she paused for a while but she started again and increased her speed.

“Yujin.”

I ran and snatched her wrist to stop her, “are you deaf?”, I asked and spun her to face me.

“no, I hear you clearly first time, but see no need to turn around for a beast.”, she said and on her face there sudden appeared a stupid smile of glee, “why are you coming? Why don’t you pretend like I’m not exist like a whole past week? You get what you want, so just go away from me.”

She tried to free her hands, “let go off me else I scream I swear.”

“I don’t –“

I was cut by her scream and my poor heart gasp suddenly, “hel-lp me. I don’t know him, he want to kidnap me, help-“, I put mu hand on before she could grabbed any other unnecessary attention toward us.

“sorry she is drunk.”, I bowed to the two men near us.

“how should we trust you?”, I smelled alcohol the moment he opened his mouth.

“yes we couldn’t risk such a beautiful girl.”, another one took a step forward.

“hey stay away.”, I warned and pulled her closer to my huge and put my hand away from , hopefully she didn’t scream.

“you let go of her.”, first one said with ugly smirk and pulled her by her free wrist.

“don’t touch me.”, she scremed and stock herself to my huge like a little kid, she was scared but not in a normal way like a little kid who got lost.

‘hopefully her mind still function in right way.’

But suddenly her chest began to move awkwardly. She began to sob and buried her face into my shoulder.

“why everything I do, put me in the worst situation?”, she whispered in weak voice.

“don’t cry.”, seeing she crying made me to feel guilty to my stomach, I patted her hair gently and let her cry on my shoulder.

I didn’t realized when the man decided to put this situation down and didn’t involved themselves with trouble cause all my attention was just for her.

“my brothers do it too, even Xiumin hyung sometimes cry over the fact that he is orphan, he shows himself cool and strong but I saw him when he cried.”, I said and remember the time that I was so much younger, a secret I never told one of my brother cause he is Xiumin hyung who must be strong.

My father was so exacting when we were child and it wasn’t just for my brother he was exacting toward all of us even me and when Minseok made a wrong move on our training that ended up on Suho’s leg broken, my father scolded him so much and banded him from playing. He was older than all my other brother and yet hadn’t accepted my father as his father so he ran away.

I followed him and saw he imprison himself in the closet and sobbed, “why do you left me father?”

“it’s okay you know?”, I said finally and looked at her up to down. Her breathing was backed to normal way and really normal way that I almost think that she didn’t breath but she was just slept.

“oh god, are you sleep?”, I said and picked her up for the third time.

“you know it’s just a month that we know each other and I carry you third time, save you third time, even sleep with you in the same bed more than third time and now carrying you home when you're drunk.”, I looked at her again. Her face was deadly calm, "we do so much for just a month."

“it’s no wonder that Yeogyum and Jinhyun love you.”, I moved my gaze from her face and started to walk toward Baekhyun’s car.

Baekhyun was standing there. waiting for me, “finally.”, he breath a sigh of relief and opened the backseat door for me.

“what did she said?”, Baekhyun asked as both of us climbed into his car.

“that you are an .”, I said and looked at him straight, “seriously Baekhyun, I don’t understand you.”

“you do sooner just wait bro, when it ended up in you carrying her on you hand it means I’m success.”, he said with devilish smirk and started a car.